Official Air Jordan VI/XVII CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I got my pack from Finishline today.

I think you guys are a bit OD on how bad you are trashing the quality. The shoes are definitely made of cheap materials but there are no imprefections orscuff, etc on my pairs. The XVII's certainly don't look like someone already wore them either. They look perfect.

I think I'm going to hold onto these.

I got my pack from Finishline today.

I think you guys are a bit OD on how bad you are trashing the quality. The shoes are definitely made of cheap materials but there are no imprefections or scuff, etc on my pairs. The XVII's certainly don't look like someone already wore them either. They look perfect.

I think I'm going to hold onto these.

Quality in general isnt good. My pack from NDC was good, but the 2 packs from FNL were terrible. Theres no reason brand new sneakers should look like someone played basketball in them. Especially ones costing $310. Im just happy I was able to get more than 1 pack because I knew quality would be hit or miss, as always with JB.

Originally Posted by poosht

No, I forgot to include the discount code during the process, rushing to get my pair of course, but I called
first thing in the morning and spoke to 2 different reps to confirm and they stated the discount will be refunded
after the item is charged. I looked at my credit card amount and it was for retail. Third rep states that the discount
code, 4CABIN2LIFE, can't be applied to the Jordan launch.

They CAN do that.

anyone hear anything about their orders from the finishline restock yet?... my orders still says processing...sigh.. i hope it freakin goes through soon!!!!

Originally Posted by poosht

No, I forgot to include the discount code during the process, rushing to get my pair of course, but I called
first thing in the morning and spoke to 2 different reps to confirm and they stated the discount will be refunded
after the item is charged. I looked at my credit card amount and it was for retail. Third rep states that the discount
code, 4CABIN2LIFE, can't be applied to the Jordan launch.

ok, well now that makes sense. if you didn't enter the code during checkout of course you wouldn't receive the discount. i did the same thing andmanaged to cancel that order and put in another order w/ the discount code. thank god

blah!

I copped today and I'm actually kind of dissapointed I must say. The carmines look ugly on my feet and the xvii's are to dag on tight. I'm thinkingabout returning them or just re-selling them. Also they had like a sz 12 left.

I totally agree about the Carmines...they are ugly as hell. I hate that colorblocking style of shoe.

The XVII's on the other hand are ill as hell. I'm really surprised about the reaction they received. They could never be worn with the lacecover....they'd be way too tight....but without them the shoes are hot. I usually hate shoes that are just one color (like blackcats or pures). I'mreally loving the XVII's.

Got my pair from NDC this afternoon. Although the box was in good shape, the paper in both sides of the boxes was crumpled up and not really wrapped aroundthe shoes. They looked like they had been thrown around quite a bit in shipping.

Maybe that's why a lot of you guys are finding black marks on your Carmines...the black part of the midsole is probably coming in contact with the othershoe or something.

I actually thought my XVIIs looked pretty good. I didn't notice much creasing at all on the toes. Hopefully my pair from FNL is as nice, but based oneveryone's comments, I have my doubts...

Originally Posted by blco02

I still have a size 12 if anyone wants them-very fair price.
You've been a JB forum mainstay since I was in college, but are you really trying that?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

anyone hear anything about their orders from the finishline restock yet?... my orders still says processing...sigh.. i hope it freakin goes through soon!!!!

Same here, I all but gave up until I got home today.
wink.gif

319299093.jpg

319299102.jpg

I'm tickled I got them but I'm a 11.5 mainly and the size 11 I got saturday fits the best and these 12's are too big but oh well I'll figuresomething out.
happy.gif

Receive the first off 2 pairs today and I must say I am really disspointed I bough tinto the HYPE. Both shoes are poor IMO....I will be definitely returningboth and wait for the next pack.

I ordered my pairs from eastbay on monday. Got order confirmation but never got a shipping confirmation e-mail. However, itracked my order on their website, and both of them have been shipped and I was able to track my packages.

Also, for the people who ordered from the finishline restock, where do you go to check the status of the order??

Originally Posted by 3thaman

wink.gif

WOW

From the FINL restock, which shipping did you choose?

My order still says processing, I hope it goes through.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by jeffgtx

got my shipping confirmation email from the FNL restock today. sz 12. FYI.

I still have yet to get mine from my purchase on friday.
frown.gif
check your junk/spam folders. that's where mine went.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by 3thaman

wink.gif

WOW

From the FINL restock, which shipping did you choose?

My order still says processing, I hope it goes through.
Expediteed shipping does not affect the processing speed.

I got shipping confirmation it shipped today for the Finishline.com RESTOCK. It just depends on your size. mine was a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom