Official Air Jordan VII Retro Filbert & Obsidians Release Thread 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Which one will you be buying?

• Filberts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsidians

• Both!

• Neither!

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Congrats to those who copped, but these are the ugliest things I have seen in a hit minute. I can't believe these got hyped up.. God bless whoever pays over retail for these...

Well we all have our different tastes. The only reason it was with ease was because I figured out how to get to the links early! Gotta go hard before the hypebeasts get them all!
I'm gonna stop being a douche cause I feel like I'm being one by slapping these guys with the reality of their situation, so...

Congrats man. I'm glad you got those super-limited filbert joints. Nobody's gonna be rocking them except you!
wink.gif

Last edited:
I'm gonna stop being a douche cause I feel like I'm being one by slapping these guys with the reality of their situation, so...

Congrats man. I'm glad you got those super-limited filbert joints. Nobody's gonna be rocking them except you!
wink.gif
roll.gif

The navy pair are pretty nice, but it's not something for me. Congrats to the people who actually wanted them for themselves.

How do you make a 10 minute video review for shoes? You're not doing anything other than putting the shoe in front of the camera. :lol:

Shoe reviews have got to be the dumbest things ever...people get e-popular by telling people exactly what they know.

"Yeaaaa...see dese joints got the leather on the side with a bottom"

Seems like these idiots who call themselves "sneaker reviewers" do it for the blind, because we can all see what the hell is going on with a shoe.

Every dude who "reviews" a sneaker by telling you about how it looks and feels is a moron, a review is actually wearing it and telling it's faults and such.

Shoe reviews have got to be the dumbest things ever...people get e-popular by telling people exactly what they know.

"Yeaaaa...see dese joints got the leather on the side with a bottom"

Seems like these idiots who call themselves "sneaker reviewers" do it for the blind, because we can all see what the hell is going on with a shoe.

Every dude who "reviews" a sneaker by telling you about how it looks and feels is a moron, a review is actually wearing it and telling it's faults and such.

EXACTLY Unless you are wearing the shoe and reviewing its performance/traction/breath-ability, etc. IT IS NOT A REVIEW. Its basically glorified show and tell for adults. Plus performance reviewing for a retro is dumb anyway lol, they didnt make these things for performance.

Back to the topic, I just hope nike doesnt get any funny ideas with this release. I think I might shoot myself if the "LS" type shoes come back.

Last edited:
Did these things really just sell out on NDC?

X2

got both colorways in a 9.5 :smokin

:x.............:smh:

THESE SOLD OUT!?!?!
THIS CANT BE LIFE......

^This

I love the obsidian ones, went for those first, sold out within seconds.
added fire reds to my cart right after.
Y'all hating on these but these are very limited :nthat:

And your point is? Still............:x

i am in a state of shock.....

I am too, people will buy anything.

This is SAD !

Yes, very much so.

More power to you if want them so you can rock them, but if you're trying to resell (You know who are) shame on you........ No one's going pay anything past retail, if you're lucky.

Yo JB! Keep bringing these GREAT designs! It will eventually kill off all these resellers. Thanks JB!

Last edited:
I wanted the tans but with several drops on nike this morning (terrible scheduling) I had no chance. ...also , um how do i fix it so that I'm not stuck in the same thread once I add a reply?

Wow these really sold out & are selling for over retail on ebay, lol. So now it's definitely confirmed, all JB/Nike has to do is slap the limited tag on ANYTHING they want to sell out b/c these are atrocious. Congrats to everyone who copped to wear though if you're happy i'm happy. 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom