Official Air Jordan X black/stealth release thread: 3/24/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Footlocker by my office had them on lunch, went over to look

After looking at pics online like this one

I think the problem is flash, no flash, high def camera or low quality.
I REALLY hated them in pics online, but in person, they just looked like a plain black shoe not TOTALLY horrible but decent.

Not sure if i would pay retail but if outlets were low enough.. i'd pull the trigger

Went to my champs the next day (fresno, ca) and these things were straight sitting collecting dust. Had practically a FSR still in stock. Sales guy was trying to hype them to me and tell me how sick they were lol. Only thing this release was good for was to kill off some of the hypebeasts.

Idk imo I like the stealths better than the chicago's. The chicago's look great in pics but every pair i've seen is creased af!!! People who've only worn the shoe once look like they've been playin ball in them for the last three years. I think I really like the stealths cuz i was missing an everyday sneaker. These i can wear and not worry about messing them up or keeping them fresh. I guess to each his own tho. Serious question tho, why do the chicago's crease soooo much? I really wanted to cop a pair but after seein how beat up they look on 90% of the ppl i've seen wearing them, I don't think I want to waste my money.

these are sitting at every spot around my way...even if they hit sales racks i just dont think the price will by low enough to justify copping

I'm surprised these are still sitting.

Could this mean the jordan bandwagoners are done buying every retro?

laugh.gif

These are sitting?
eek.gif

Whoa. Resellers finally realizing that it's not worth camping out for an extra $30?

Thanks JB.....with every one of these boring releases you are helping me save more money to spent on OTHER stuff. Lol. Easy pass for me.

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Originally Posted by BDUB313

I liked, I copped way cleaner in person.. This release reminds me of the stealth 3s that dropped and sat on shelves nobody wanted them... But then when a couple rappers twittered the stealth 3s wearing them they were sold out in a instant lol SMH... I predict these will be sold out by tonight

Lmao those ugly things were on swoosh for $90... Stop your %#$

I paid 118 for these so I'm happy
smile.gif
from finishline got one of the employees discounts and used my 20$ off card

my pair got delivered today

not as bad as people made them out to be, but everyone has diff taste

only a few pixs here really capture the shoe

really need to see in person

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely love my pair.

My pair isn't ashy.

laugh.gif

6i8akz.png

I'll probably wear them soon though, while the weather is still nice.
Man them joints look nice right there...
The Chicago 10's you mean. but of course my friend.

Bro, they're BOTH dope.
smokin.gif

That was hours ago bro....when I was on I was able to add multiple sizes and check out. Sorry you were too slow.
tongue.gif

FSR back up on finishline.com ... and yes they add to cart. Enjoy. Cant wait for my pr to arrive tomorrow

I wonder if this is going to be the new trend at a lot of retailers....just release a little at a time, to drive up the interest....they are doing it with the fuel bands and now with these 10's....I could see them doing it on things that were GR's that they are worried about selling out. This is like the 2nd full restock finishline has had. I copped a pair just as my beater J's....

theres gotta be a way to kill this hype. im sure if everyone made a collective effort to NOT buy an anticipated release on release date it would change the game forever. not just NT but nationwide. it just comes down to are you willing to miss out on that release??

Back
Top Bottom