Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Via NTSF Facebook for those in the Bay Area that are looking.

‎*** AJ10 SIZE UPDATE ***

Here are the sizes we have available for the Mens Air Jordan 10 'Chicago' Colorway:

7 / 7.5 / 8 / 11.5 / 12 / 13 / 14

These are available first come, first serve. We will not accomodate holds or phone orders for this launch.

these mofo's are really tight i had to take off the laces to put the shoe on
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Craigslist is FLOODED with these around here for outrageous prices.

Seems like the majority of people out there thought/think they can make a nice dollar like the concords got.

If it wasnt for resellers woulda been a bordeaux level release.. still was a super easy cop though.

ALL OF THIS!!! That's why I'm not that pressed for a pair. If no one buys for outrageous prices they sit and some resellers return the shoe. I know for a fact the demand for these wasn't as much as people are thinking. 

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Did anyone that bought from a chain retailer like Finishline, Champs, Footaction etc, get a hangtag?

I'm still trying to piece together why some have them and some dont. I'm seeing people post their X with hangtags today, but not mentioning where they bought them.

I wonder if its sort of a same situation like the Rising Sun 12's...Or employees stealing them......Or They stopped putting them on the shoe halfway through production?
Bought from my Footlocker retailer that I always put all my faith in. Came through with a hangtag on my pair. haha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by sferris3

People who bought from NDC, don't expect a hand tag. On their twitter a couple hours before release, someone asked them if they will come with hand tags and Nike's response was "They will not have a hangtag."

Are you #@&%Ing serious? No hangtag? I'll just have to return these and show Nike I mean business.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

All sold out in the Sacramento-Roseville area. Anybody know of any restocks or if any stores around here have stock left hmu, my homie is lookin for a size 12. 

Originally Posted by spizike231

All sold out in the Sacramento-Roseville area. Anybody know of any restocks or if any stores around here have stock left hmu, my homie is lookin for a size 12. 
I just picked up a size 12 out here in the eastbay around 3:00 pm. They still around in big sizes, u should call around and check availibility.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by kicks4eva

Originally Posted by authentic354

now i need

Had to quote this......for all you people out there saying CHARLOTTE HORNET 10's....YO THY ARE "POWDER BLUE- TARHEELS and thy have nothing to do with the city pack.....not even close to hornet colors...no your kicks people...tired of seeing and hearing tht crap..
Ay bruh so when are they releasin those Charlottes?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Had to quote this......for all you people out there saying CHARLOTTE HORNET 10's....YO THY ARE "POWDER BLUE- TARHEELS and thy have nothing to do with the city pack.....not even close to hornet colors...no your kicks people...tired of seeing and hearing tht crap..
actually you're right, but calm down...its not that serious. Powder Blues were in fact a GR and were available nationwide. I think it's because of the fact that Powders have a similiar colorway to the rest of the city pack is the reason that they have been lumped in with the rest over the years.

haha..im good trust me...didnt mean to come off as if i was mad at the world..lol...but yeah you got this young generation...so call sneakerheads saying i got these charlotte hornet 10's and it seems to rub off on everybody else...and you even got top sneaker websites saying the same thing....but me i do take sneakers serious and i am very passionate about it as well....have been since i was very young....born in 84' im 28 now.....so yeah  it def needs to be addressed....

LOL I feel your pain man. Nicknames must have a meaning, can't just sart calling a Black/White VI an OREO, aren't oreo's brown and white?
smile.gif

Wth? People went h.a.m. in here. A lot of pairs didn't come with a hang tag either. It's something I didn't know about either.

I'm still waiting for those nt'ers in here that were trying to flame me for warning people about this release.

Where are you? In line at the mall or out scrambling, trying to find your size?
laugh.gif

NOW do you see that I was just trying to help?

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Wth? People went h.a.m. in here. A lot of pairs didn't come with a hang tag either. It's something I didn't know about either.

I'm still waiting for those nt'ers in here that were trying to flame me for warning people about this release.

laugh.gif

In some areas, you were right for real. Some areas I'm hearing are overstocked and they will sit.

I know over here you were right. These went pretty fast for a "general release" smh
tired.gif

This thread just doubled in pages overnight.
nerd.gif
I didn't even know some stores back home in SJ did a 6 or 7 am release. GottaB is right. I heard one of the stores around here only got 12 pairs.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by authentic354

now i need

Ay bruh so when are they releasin those Charlottes? 
Sounds like a brotha whose guilty of callin them Charlottes!!! That came out waaay too easilly lolol

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif

You didnt help, all you tried to do was hype it up. None of your info was correct. 

I know this has probably been beat to death but still no confirmation e-mail from NDC. ordered mine at 12:03 AM eastern. Hopefully I don't get a let down at the last moment.  I will say it's crazy how this release exploded!!! From all the talk I thought it was gonna just a small few on these joints. Heck it wasn't even much celebrity product placement leading up to this release. WTH happened to change minds?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Was madness for me. Suburbs of detroit, MI.
Went at about 5:30 am. Word was champs was opening at 9. Employees didn't show uo till 10 am smh.
At least 50 people for 2 stores, champs and footlocker.
Every one who lined up went to champs. Bunch of people walked in at id say 9:00ish. They went to footlocker, I was 6th in line so no way I was leaving my spot. Well long story short, footlocker opened at 9:30 and ALL THOSE people that walked in late got their pair from footlocker within 15 minutes. All of em walked pass us in champs line flashing their kicks, I was so mad. Like I said, I was 6th line, so no way I was bouncing for footlocker. Not gonna risk waiting for damn near 5 hohrs and get shafted. I get let in champs, sold out of 9.5 and 10(my sizes, I was 6TH In LINE!) so I settled with 10.5. Figured id check footlocker. They had PLENTY. Got my 9.5.
Screw champs, what a joke. They literally had like 20 pairs. This was the first time I've camped and copped on RD in like 6 years, was never lke this back in the day. Now on, I'm hitting footlocker.

My boy works security at the mall I went to, was talking to him while I was in line, he told me champs was suppost to be open at 9 am! What a joke. I'm bout to file a complaint.
Least I got my 9.5. Prolly end up returning the 10.5 or trading it on here. So sour after all that. Was not expecting anything like this.

To all you that got yours, good deal and to all you that are waiting, best of luck.
SMHEDITNo hangtag on either pair, could careless, just figured id throw it out there.
Yo where'd you go? I always hit Mr Alan's in Pontiac on RD and it's in and out. I got there at 9:45, doors at 10

I don't understand why grown men are gettin worked up over this cardboard hangtag though
laugh.gif

Westland mall in westland, MI. I'm a have to keep that in mind for future RDs. Good look.I agree, if I would of got the hangag it would have turned intp a key chain

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

No there not..........

In my area they were. They had like 1-2 pairs in each size.

Same spot that had decent amount of concords.
Crazy how things have changed, like I said in my previous post, first time copping on Rd in like 4 years. Smh a how things have changed

Was this a big chain store or a mom & pop spot?

Champs sports in the local mall(westland mall. Westland, mi)Footlocker had a decent size run though, as stated in my previous post.I dunno, seems like availability was hit or miss

Back
Top Bottom