Official Air Jordan X "Chicago" release thread 1/21/12! No buying/selling/trading!

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Wth? People went h.a.m. in here. A lot of pairs didn't come with a hang tag either. It's something I didn't know about either.

I'm still waiting for those nt'ers in here that were trying to flame me for warning people about this release.

Where are you? In line at the mall or out scrambling, trying to find your size?
laugh.gif

NOW do you see that I was just trying to help?

You didnt help, all you tried to do was hype it up. None of your info was correct. 

Personally, I had my pair hand-picked and locked down by my man @Mr2Cool80...so, big S/O to him. I was never under the impression that these would sit and felt that if you just woke up on time, did your homework, you'd be good. I woke up at 10:30am, went to the hype mall in my area, walked in and copped a size 11 for my boy that got stuck working. Then went home, ate some breakfast, and decided to run by the mall and scope out some other spots at the hideaway mall, they had sizes 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, and 13 at 1:00pm...by the time I left they had some of those sizes still left. All my people were well taken care of and no one I talked to lacked anything. No worries...
pimp.gif

I had to size up an entire size in these compared to the 11s. So glad I went to my footlocker and they had the size I needed. I'll be selling the sz 10 I got on NDC last night.

Hey guys if you didn't get a hang tag, i'll sell you mine for $160+ shipping? 
grin.gif

THAT WAS A JOKE! LOL

-have the charlotte OG's

-got the chitowns this morning no tag(dont care)

-im done with the X's unless they do some type of *cough*nubuck*cough* release

-should have been in the new box

-looks like most paris that are from footlocker have the tags

if I would of got the hangag it would have turned in a key chain

Scratch that, didn't realize it was cardboard. Assumed it was similar to the tag that came on the dubzDon't know why so many people all up on that tag. Could carelessEDITThat sentence about using the hangtag was suppose to be quoted. Wth?? Lol I'm on my phone, my phone always acting screwey with this site.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by h0vit0

i think the cool grey 12 will be the easy cop this year

make it more obvious that you are trying to get to 300

I'm not a reseller bro I got one pair I don't need 3 or 4 pair of the same shoe I don't cop shoes to gain a profit I get them to wear I rather a fellow NT or sneaker head get them now then somebody tryin to flood the market in like 2 weeks with 10 pairs for 300 and up

Im in love with my X's wearing them as we speak they feel like there cutting my blood circulation there so tight!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Wth? People went h.a.m. in here. A lot of pairs didn't come with a hang tag either. It's something I didn't know about either.

I'm still waiting for those nt'ers in here that were trying to flame me for warning people about this release.

Where are you? In line at the mall or out scrambling, trying to find your size?
laugh.gif

NOW do you see that I was just trying to help?

What you said can be said for any OG colorway release.

If you thought you could go get these at 12, wait for outlets or wait until next pay day, you're going to have a problem, but if you go an hour early, you wouldn't have a problem like most releases.

These shoe store employees are gettin shady as a mutha... I called a footlocker around 10:30 and they told me they only had one 10 left and to hurry. I get there and they say it's the last pair in the store period and hand me some beat up box that look like Ace Ventura delivered it…Felt lucky tho still. Copped but then on my way out of the mall 1/2 later I still see dudes walkin out with them. So I called again and asks if they had any size 10 left and they said they only ha one left. Smdh, I walked there like C'mon son.. Y'all were just tryin to get rid of this pair and box? Trying to hype them up? Switched them out while all I could do is laugh smh

Partied too hard last night, woke up at 11, and had to go to another mall to find a size close to mine. Picked up and 11 when I wanted a 10.5. I underestimated how hyped these were.

Originally Posted by killakid032

this was a mission for me, i hit up Montgomery mall at 7AM went to finish line and champs before they opened. at Finish line I was 2nd in line, they opened and claimed to only have 4 pairs, 1 of each(9-10.5). then champs opened and claimed they only had 2 pairs left( 11-13), then i hit up footlocker where there was a longer line. they opened at 9:30 and claimed to only have 16 pairs, of course i didn't make the cut. so i went to Tyson's corner got there at 10 and copped the last Sz. 11.5 from footlocker, finish line and champs were all sold out here too. i haven't gone a mission like this since the grapes, looks like these stores are back on the "reserve for the Homie" BS.WERE THESE A LIMITED RELEASE????
Tyson's was on their !!$$+@@@ i dont even want to start about champs and the BS i went through last month with the concords. Champs in fair oaks was on some !!$$+@@@ too. but im glad you were able to cop 

tumblr_ly63h3mnHX1qz7jvjo1_r1_1280.jpg

My two pairs with an OG shirt. Have a couple of nice tees coming from The Freshnes that should arrive on Monday as well.

Went to Greenspoint here in Houston, and there were lines at each store. I ended up going to footlocker around 1030 and getting there last 9.5. The manager was cool and let me use that birthday coupon that someone posted a couple of days ago( I forgot which thread I got it from). That manager has always accepted coupons and has always been nice about it. Feels good to be able to buy a pair of shoes at a discount, considering the prices now and days.

As far as quality, they actually used a decent smooth leather on the sides of the shoes on the part thats layered on the tumbled leather. I wished they used black real leather on the other parts, but pretty good overall shoe.

And no hang tag in my pair, but I never cared anyway, it wouldve stayed in the box and rotted.

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

These shoe store employees are gettin shady as a mutha... I called a footlocker around 10:30 and they told me they only had one 10 left and to hurry. I get there and they say it's the last pair in the store period and hand me some beat up box that look like Ace Ventura delivered it…Felt lucky tho still. Copped but then on my way out of the mall 1/2 later I still see dudes walkin out with them. So I called again and asks if they had any size 10 left and they said they only ha one left. Smdh, I walked there like C'mon son.. Y'all were just tryin to get rid of this pair and box? Trying to hype them up? Switched them out while all I could do is laugh smh

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Antdiddy

copped with ease in SF from shoe palace.  5 guys in line. came with shoe tags too.  BUT the BOX WAS HUGE.  the shoes are a size 9 but the box is big enough for a size 13. I cant even stack it with the rest of my shoes in their boxes.  Really JB one size box for all adult sizes? Is card board that expensive now?  

half got hang tags, everybody gets a big #!@ box  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

some true brilliance goin on at JB
That's weird because my size 12 box is like 1/2 a size smaller and lighter than all the rest of my size 12 boxes from 2011 (VII,XII).

Back
Top Bottom