Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

^ Well I guess you guys are right about blaming USPS. Damn, that sucks that your shoes were tampered with... at least you got them though. Did it have anyJumpman logos on the outside of the box to identify what it was? I still have yet to hear anything from USPS regarding my package...

I live in a house BTW. I really wanna just let the postmaster have my 2 cents, but I don't think they'd do anything. I think by Monday, I'll justgive up and face reality.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by 4fitness

The packs obviously won't be as limited as some thought initially. They're everywhere on ebay.

COOK # 45
get fit.
Bring on the XX3s !

oh yes they will, Nike's just testing the waters, the 11/12 package will be the hardest to get seeing that it's the last package, everyone will be on these, even parents and girlfriends buying an extra special Xmas present for a loved one, this one will be the most fought after and the resellers will have a field day, horrible to say, all the peeps with connects will benefit big time, i want them, but i know it'll be a task
i am going to have to STRONGLY disagree with you. I agree JB was "testing the waters" with this past release, but there are tons of packs releasing until the 11/12, they are gonna have the production number locked down and pin pointed to the exact amount so that the market is not over-saturated, yet record amounts of packs are sold. if you were selling a product, and you new that it would sell out, and people would re-sell that item for more money what would you do? produce more product! its simple theorys of bussiness. JB will not let another DMP situation occur. 11/12 packs will fly off the shelves and sell out, but there are gonna be tons of packs sold. RECORD amounts of packs sold.... just my two cents

why do people think if jb cares if someone resells there product for more money then they were sold for at retail. i mean once jb sends a product to aretailer they have already maid there money... even if packs are 310 retail jb don't get that back remember retailers get them cheaper and in bulk thereforthere able to sell and make a profit... i think how jb works they make just enough to break even on production cost, then produce a little more to gain aprofit off that model, then they move on to the next item. packs are sitting on retailers shelf then thats retailers faults thats why when stuff like thisrelease retails don't buy alot... if im not mistaking finsihline got like 6000 (read that on here) so that right there was 6000 packs jb made and got theremoney back for now it up to the retailer to sell them so they can get what they put in and profit back. so come December i wouldn't be surprised if the11/12 packages had the same numbers.

Originally Posted by nesdude85

^ Yo fvargas2000, let me know if you ever get your kicks man. I emailed Eastbay earlier tonight and just went ahead and got the damn refund on the pack. This really steams me but life goes on. I'll let you know if I ever get them.

And if they DID ship in official Jordan boxes that display the Jumpman logo on the outside of the box, that's just a magnet for crooks to steal it from the mail. What the hell is Eastbay thinking???

So far the shoes have been "Accepted/Picked Up" in my city for 4 days now. No way parcel post or whatever the hell they used can take this long to get to my place in the SAME city, ugh.
I just got off the phone with eastbay, they said "sorry, let me ask my supervisor to see if you can get a refund" She came back and saidthanks for waiting, your card will be refunded within 72 hours, thank you. That was it, I hung up midway through her thank you. Oh, nikes06 I am from northernsac, right by Antelope.

There Needs To be Some Sort Of GAG order On Talking About Availabilty Of These Packs. Cause Folks Are Just Building Hype And Giving re Sellers Motivation ToBuy..And Giving Hypes A Reason To Camp...IMO All Packs Will Be Produced In The Same Numbers As The X/XIII..Which Means Plenty To Go Around And Thats All ThatMatters.. Now Dead! it Leave It At That. Consider Every Pacik A GR!!!..Im Sorry But i Hate Any Signs Of Hype

I swear, FNL.com has the worst preparation for a big release.

They took a whole week to process my order, and now a whole week to get my shoes.

They re-scheduled my delivery for Monday.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

FSR at a champs in the D. No one around here wants to pay $330 wit tax for some jays, when u can get the same shoes at the liquior store for $50.

Man this is my story, I just am so pissed that I need to exploit what Eastbay AND the USPS has done.

So I was busy hanging out with this girl the night the Countdown pack dropped. I should've just ignored her but she wanted company. Anyway, I had my brother order the pack when they dropped on Eastbay. He got through and ordered, so I was happy... for awhile anyway.

I tracked my package and it arrived in my city on Saturday morning. It says it has been "Accepted/Picked Up". But 4 full business days later, NOTHING still. I have called my local post office and after being put on hold for 15 minutes, I was hung up on. I actually WENT to the post office to ship another package off and asked about my package at question. They said some bull about Parcel Post being the last priority to be processed because it's parcel post.

So I call USPS too and they start complaining to me that they are not a tracking service and basically told me to wait. So I email Eastbay finally and they said if after 10 days I do not receive anything, they have to consider it lost and they'll process a refund. This whole situation just makes me irate because I can't do anything about it. I have a feeling someone stole it from the post office. We all know how crappy Eastbay's standard shipping is.because all they do is wrap the shoebox in that gray/white plastic material and ship it off. So now I had to contact them again and emailed them for a refund...

We'll see where it goes from there...

This whole situation just pisses me off. There are no good people left on this earth, damnit.
you know what's funny, the shoe was probably redirected to another post office, they'll realise the mistake and ship it too you and you'llhave your refudn and shoe, happened to me 4 times now

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Do you live at in an apt or a house? I wouldnt be surprised if they were to show up later. But dont blame Eastbay its USPS that is at fault in this situation.

Agreed. I ordered mine months ago for retail after shipping, paid for. Not from eastbay/finishline. I was e-mailed from the store that the shoes shipped last Tuesday. I've ordered from them before and when they ship on Tuesday, the shoes always arrive on Thurday. Finally, yesterday I go downstairs (I live in a apt)in the morning and WHAM! All kinds of boxes obstructing the door and I SMASHED them.

I look at the 4 boxes(2 are marked fragile
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
) and for my downstairs neighbor. The biggest box is my shoes so I take the box upstairs
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Not only is one side of the shipping box completely missing the shipping tape but the top is cut all the way to the label which fortunately stopped the box from opening. My !*@ was obviously tampered with.

So now I'm really pissed and probably shoulda taken a picture but I just wanna see if my stuff is damaged. I tilt the box and a usps card slides out dated for Sat26. Its filled out saying these bums were gonna claim they attempted delivery on Saturday?????
eek.gif
I was home all day hung over
mad.gif
. The card also has delivery and signature confirmation boxes X'd out
indifferent.gif
Nobody signed for it AND the obviously had it since the 24th and leave it a week later?

Long story short USPS is not the business. They tried to open and steal my shoes. They failed and were butt-hurt so they just left the box to be stolen. If you can use UPS/Fed Ex or anything for these packs w/o breaking the bank, USE IT

You really have yo blame USPS and not Eastbay. I ordered twice from Eastbay, 2 colorways of the Laser 2K4's, I live in an apartment, what they do is,USPS leaves it in the leasing office and not under the front carpet whatsoever. USPS should pay for it.

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

FSR at a champs in the D. No one around here wants to pay $330 wit tax for some jays, when u can get the same shoes at the liquior store for $50.

lol you gotta love da south/ midwest wit they fake jordans...but homie got a point.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by MBlackmon

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Do you live at in an apt or a house? I wouldnt be surprised if they were to show up later. But dont blame Eastbay its USPS that is at fault in this situation.

Agreed. I ordered mine months ago for retail after shipping, paid for. Not from eastbay/finishline. I was e-mailed from the store that the shoes shipped last Tuesday. I've ordered from them before and when they ship on Tuesday, the shoes always arrive on Thurday. Finally, yesterday I go downstairs (I live in a apt)in the morning and WHAM! All kinds of boxes obstructing the door and I SMASHED them.

I look at the 4 boxes(2 are marked fragile
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
) and for my downstairs neighbor. The biggest box is my shoes so I take the box upstairs
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Not only is one side of the shipping box completely missing the shipping tape but the top is cut all the way to the label which fortunately stopped the box from opening. My !*@ was obviously tampered with.

So now I'm really pissed and probably shoulda taken a picture but I just wanna see if my stuff is damaged. I tilt the box and a usps card slides out dated for Sat26. Its filled out saying these bums were gonna claim they attempted delivery on Saturday?????
eek.gif
I was home all day hung over
mad.gif
. The card also has delivery and signature confirmation boxes X'd out
indifferent.gif
Nobody signed for it AND the obviously had it since the 24th and leave it a week later?

Long story short USPS is not the business. They tried to open and steal my shoes. They failed and were butt-hurt so they just left the box to be stolen. If you can use UPS/Fed Ex or anything for these packs w/o breaking the bank, USE IT

You really have yo blame USPS and not Eastbay. I ordered twice from Eastbay, 2 colorways of the Laser 2K4's, I live in an apartment, what they do is, USPS leaves it in the leasing office and not under the front carpet whatsoever. USPS should pay for it.

USPS SUCKS I Had sneakers stolen when i shipped the 13's and a web camera to my girl. Lady at the post office told me my package couldn't getinsurance b/c it wasn't avaiable I sent it anway since i was there and my girl never got them at flordia
mad.gif

^1focused, what champ store is it? I'm going to try to call them to see if I can ship it to Texas. Thanks in advance

Thats why I never count on eastbay coming through. If I order from eastbay, I still wake up early in the morning and try to get them on release day. I only useeastbay as a back up.

Anyone in So Cal (LA/OC area) know of any stores with any more packs by chance?

These stories are crazy, I guess can't really blame eastbay but there's gotta be something they can do

Originally Posted by kob8

Anyone in So Cal (LA/OC area) know of any stores with any more packs by chance?

You definitely might want to check your local warehouse shoe sale (WSS)
The one in San Fernando, had a bunch size 8.5 through 9.5, a week after release. I'm sure they still have a size 11.5 also, and a 13.
Here's their number: 818-361-0148

Well, I called the post office on Saturday morning (like the postmaster instructed me to) and here is what happened:

I call at around 9:40AM, and ask to speak to the post master but the person who answered didn't know who to transfer me to. So he eventually transferred meto a supervisor and I had to be put on hold for 10mins. That pissed me off. As soon as I got through, she asked if I wanted to speak to the carrier who wasalso in the building. I said sure, and it takes another couple minutes to reach her.

Next, I get total attitude from the lady carrier saying she was not in all week last week when the package "arrived" and she had NO control over it.She did not offer to explain and only defended herself in saying that she had no control. She was actually irritated that I transferred to her to ask her aboutit. Then she says she'll transfer me back to the supervisor and talk to her. That takes another few burning minutes. At this point I was getting pissed andwanting to slap her through the phone on the other side.

I get back to the supervisor and she keeps re-iterating the fact that it was sent Parcel Post. I told her I've heard that countless times and she explainsthat they get large palettes of packages and that it "may have accidentally fallen off and is sitting somewhere". I thought to myself "total*@++!#$+" and I probably know that it is sitting in some bastard's room right now to be exact. I kept explaining that it is in the city where I livebut she kept giving me crap saying it isn't in the city yet. The shipment has only been "Accepted" but not "Arrival At Unit", whichindicates that it arrived in the city. But the tracking number proves otherwise.

I think I've just about had it with this situation and perhaps Jordans too. This situation just disheartens me and I think it'll bother me time totime. But I'm slowly moving on. All I wanted was the two pack and I was set for awhile. It took time to save for what I wanted, and lo and behold Ican't have it. Eastbay contacted me and offered to add a 20% off whatever order I do in the future as a consolation "prize" as a result of mytroubles. Needless to say, who knows when I'll try to order from them again. I know they're not to blame, but it seems like no one wants to take theblame or any responsibility in this case. I asked USPS about it being stolen, they say contact Eastbay. And even then, Eastbay just doesn't seem to carethat they lost a $300+ shipment and potentially a long time customer. The whole thing just irritates me. If you all can learn one thing is, to just go for itand use a better and more expensive shipment plan when buying expensive things. The trouble with the cheapest shipping methods is not worth it at ALL.

Any other locations have these available? Trying to find a pack for my brother, hit me up and PM with the info. Definitely appreciate it.

Well, I called the post office on Saturday morning (like the postmaster instructed me to) and here is what happened:

I call at around 9:40AM, and ask to speak to the post master but the person who answered didn't know who to transfer me to. So he eventually transferred me to a supervisor and I had to be put on hold for 10mins. That pissed me off. As soon as I got through, she asked if I wanted to speak to the carrier who was also in the building. I said sure, and it takes another couple minutes to reach her.

Next, I get total attitude from the lady carrier saying she was not in all week last week when the package "arrived" and she had NO control over it. She did not offer to explain and only defended herself in saying that she had no control. She was actually irritated that I transferred to her to ask her about it. Then she says she'll transfer me back to the supervisor and talk to her. That takes another few burning minutes. At this point I was getting pissed and wanting to slap her through the phone on the other side.

I get back to the supervisor and she keeps re-iterating the fact that it was sent Parcel Post. I told her I've heard that countless times and she explains that they get large palettes of packages and that it "may have accidentally fallen off and is sitting somewhere". I thought to myself "total *@++!#$+" and I probably know that it is sitting in some bastard's room right now to be exact. I kept explaining that it is in the city where I live but she kept giving me crap saying it isn't in the city yet. The shipment has only been "Accepted" but not "Arrival At Unit", which indicates that it arrived in the city. But the tracking number proves otherwise.

I think I've just about had it with this situation and perhaps Jordans too. This situation just disheartens me and I think it'll bother me time to time. But I'm slowly moving on. All I wanted was the two pack and I was set for awhile. It took time to save for what I wanted, and lo and behold I can't have it. Eastbay contacted me and offered to add a 20% off whatever order I do in the future as a consolation "prize" as a result of my troubles. Needless to say, who knows when I'll try to order from them again. I know they're not to blame, but it seems like no one wants to take the blame or any responsibility in this case. I asked USPS about it being stolen, they say contact Eastbay. And even then, Eastbay just doesn't seem to care that they lost a $300+ shipment and potentially a long time customer. The whole thing just irritates me. If you all can learn one thing is, to just go for it and use a better and more expensive shipment plan when buying expensive things. The trouble with the cheapest shipping methods is not worth it at ALL.
she's right, the shipment has been accepted by the postal sevices, first it goes from ups ground shipping to usps, when arrived at usps you get themessage arrived at location or city, keep looking at your tracking, these packages will arrive to you eventually, same stuff happened to me 4 times

^

Hey The7onius, so you got your shoes after how long each time? Been damn near 14 days now being out there somewhere for me. Didn't you ever get pissed orlose hope that your shipments were stolen? How did you handle things? I'm real curious how each of your situations played out. I've officially losthope, but hearing your story makes me a little hopeful. I'll keep checking the tracking but I don't think it'll matter. I'll let you knowthough.

DON'T KNOW HOW IT WAS AN EASY COP WHEN I WOKE UP AT 11A.M THAT DAY AND I COULDNT GET MY SIZE
eyes.gif
. SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE I WENT. ANY SPOTS IN N Y OR NJ THAT STILL HAS THEM??? ORANYONE INTERESTED IN TRADING A 9 FOR A 10.5? {THAT'S LOCAL} THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Back
Top Bottom