Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Long story short

If you cop from eastbay, upgrade your shipping so they ship fedex. Its a couple of bucks more but if you are not paying tax its worth it.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Long story short

If you cop from eastbay, upgrade your shipping so they ship fedex. Its a couple of bucks more but if you are not paying tax its worth it.

this mans correct

you always get what you pay for

just received my pack from ups. Ordered from FNL from monday and it took a week to process. When I looked at the receipt, they didn't charge me shipping.They only charged me $285.23.

Originally Posted by nesdude85

^

Hey The7onius, so you got your shoes after how long each time? Been damn near 14 days now being out there somewhere for me. Didn't you ever get pissed or lose hope that your shipments were stolen? How did you handle things? I'm real curious how each of your situations played out. I've officially lost hope, but hearing your story makes me a little hopeful. I'll keep checking the tracking but I don't think it'll matter. I'll let you know though.
2 - 3 weeks on one of them, the other's were a little less, i called eastbay and they had the same item reshipped, i guess with these jordans theyprobably can't forfill another order, all you can do is wait, and check for changes in your tracking, even the slightest change means they're floatingaround out there, when you called the mail lady said it hasn't reached the final Unit for delivery, that's a good thing right there, means it'sprobably on some van, keep calling eastbay, the sneakers might be returned also if they got your address wrong. Don't lose hope until you see Delivered.

Example:
[table][tr][td]January 26, 2008[/td] [td]5:21 PM[/td] [td]Delivered[/td] [td]ORLANDO,FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 26, 2008[/td] [td]8:04 AM[/td] [td]DC/EVS Arrive[/td] [td]ORLANDO,FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 26, 2008[/td] [td]8:00 AM[/td] [td]USPS Entry[/td] [td]LEE VISTA, FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 26, 2008[/td] [td]6:14 AM[/td] [td]Sortation Center Departure[/td] [td]ORLANDO, FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 26, 2008[/td] [td]4:53 AM[/td] [td]USPS Electronically Notified[/td] [td]ORLANDO,FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 25, 2008[/td] [td]9:08 AM[/td] [td]Sortation Center Arrival[/td] [td]ORLANDO, FL[/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 23, 2008[/td] [td]4:09 PM[/td] [td]Sortation Center Departure[/td] [td]NEW BERLIN, WI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 23, 2008[/td] [td]12:22 AM[/td] [td]Sortation Center Arrival[/td] [td]NEW BERLIN, WI[/td] [/tr][tr][td]January 23, 2008[/td] [td]12:21 AM[/td] [td]Pickup[/td] [td]WAUSAU, WI[/td] [/tr][/table]

i thought eastbay/fnl ship via ups and not usps

Eastbay ships thru some private service that send it to your local Post Office and then USPS delivers it. I've never had a problem with Eastbay orFinishline.

I just got mine from Finishline. It took nearly two and a half weeks!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.kaysshoes.com get $5.00 off when use promo code GERRICK45
CHECKOUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS

Anyone else deeply loving the 10s?

A lot of people are passing on this pack because of them but I think they are real nice, and real comfy

By now I think, everyone who ordered from finishline should have theirs already.

And Yes, I love the 10's!! Very underrated by many.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Anyone else deeply loving the 10s?

A lot of people are passing on this pack because of them but I think they are real nice, and real comfy

I must admit I was pleasantly suprised with these. A diffrent look for a all black shoe.
pimp.gif

I wore my 10's twice and I love the way they mold to your foot......can't wait to wear the 13's though

kinda late but finally got my size 15 in this pack from austin on Superbowl Sunday....Happy but would have rocked em right away....Like the fact that mine arestill DS now...

At first, I thought I was gonna give my 10's up, but upon seein' them in person and rockin' 'em to feel that comfort, my views on that shoe hitthe quick 180. I love my Shadows!

As much as I really needed a pair of XIII's and love my pair. I think the Shadows in the package are beautiful and I actually might subconciouslyappreciate the X's more. I'm still keeping my pack DS for a while. PA weather is horrible right now.

Originally Posted by JFKTV

At first, I thought I was gonna give my 10's up, but upon seein' them in person and rockin' 'em to feel that comfort, my views on that shoe hit the quick 180. I love my Shadows!

felt the same way bout to let them go but they fit to good 13's crease very easy

I had hoped people would stop defecating on the Shadows after RD I always did like them and I thought the 23 was a nice splash of color. My pak is still onlayaway, but it's also still DS, so it's a give and take type of deal. Hopefully I'll have them paid for in time to put the 14/9 on layaway. $336is just too much at one setting for a couple pairs of Retros at this juncture in my collection career. I'm only missing signature 16, 17, 20, 22, 23 soobviously the Countdown will fill the gaps but I'm in no great hurry to get them all home. As long as I know they're safe in a storeroom somewhereI'll be good. Nebraska weather is very inappropriate to un-DS anything that expensive until at least April or May...

Like I said I got my Finishline shipment but they sent me the wrong size (10). I put it up in buy/sell forum.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
www.kaysshoes.com $5 off use promo code GERRICK45

don't know if question has been answered yet but why no gear for the pack? just a lousy shirt for the X's......
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eazy38

don't know if question has been answered yet but why no gear for the pack? just a lousy shirt for the X's......
tired.gif

I like the fact that they are not going overboard with trying to put out matching gear, because then they always come out
sick.gif

Has anybody played ball in the XIII's that come in this pack yet? If so let me know how they are, like traction wise, how it fits the foot when yourerunning and stopping quickly, and of course comfort. Thanks!

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Has anybody played ball in the XIII's that come in this pack yet? If so let me know how they are, like traction wise, how it fits the foot when youre running and stopping quickly, and of course comfort.
I have the retros from 04/05 and being that they feel the same as the ones in the pack it is probably the same. Just my opinion. Have not playedin the ones from the pack yet

Back
Top Bottom