Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

this is a dumb question but footlocker is getting them online?...because i have a 25%off code for online but i don't know if it excludes them...

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

this is a dumb question but footlocker is getting them online?...because i have a 25%off code for online but i don't know if it excludes them...

You have to check. Like some guys said. Your order could get canceled and what not.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

You have to check. Like some guys said. Your order could get canceled and what not.

thanx i have them already i was just wondering for guys that want the code...

703 HwyThanks
eyes.gif

fvargas2000thanks bro.

I'm crossing my fingers hoping eastbay comes through for me.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Anyone in Syracuse going to Carousal to get these?

Between Footaction, Finishline, AgainstAllOdds, & Champs...you should have a chance.
I think Athlete's Foot & SportsAuthority might be gettin these too. What up 315?

I wonder if that guy was lying or what but if i dont't get these im saving myself 600$ cuz i feel like copping two

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Anyone in Syracuse going to Carousal to get these?

Between Footaction, Finishline, AgainstAllOdds, & Champs...you should have a chance.
I think Athlete's Foot & SportsAuthority might be gettin these too. What up 315?

laugh.gif

Yea i hope your right if all these places are getting them. I can not imagine these would be sold out. I am maybe thinking i don't have to get up toearly now and do this.

I put this in the "website list" sticky but I wanted to pass it on to everybody.

MODS: Sorry if I am out of line; I know I'll be punished if this post is inappropriate. Just trying to help out!

Serious-heat.com is taking pre-orders for $399. I don't work for them or anything, I just got an e-mail and wanted to share info.
happy.gif

hpscots0906 wrote:
what time will they be able to be bought on nike.com, finishline, eastbay, etc.
Some people are warning to check Finishline early as they sold the DMP early. I believe sites are selling them at midnight eastern (11 p.m. central).If I were buying online I would start checking at least 15-20 minutes prior. For FNL, start at about 8 p.m. central and just keep an eye on them every once ina while.

GOOD LUCK!

If anyone knows any low key spots in Maryland getting these, then hit me up. ez inbox if you don't wanna blow your spots.

.I gave in and for the first time in my life paid above retail for a pair of shoes. I ordered my pair from pickyourshoes last night for 368 shipped and gotpaypal confirm that they accepted my payment this morning. Now im just waiting on shipping info. I normally wouldn't go this route but unfortunately am nothome in NYC to hit up some local spots. I went with SJU to New Orleans this week to help with some Katrina rebuilding efforts and have no car out here. Hell ofa week to go away. And I was worried I wouldn't be able to get through in time to footlocker or eastbay by phone. Hearing all these stories about storesgetting either no pairs or only 1 of each size really got me worried, I'll admit. I paid a lil more than I necessarily had to, but no stressin saturdaymornin now. Im good.

In the bay alot of local spots still havent gotten their deliveries. It looks like a lot of fools will be capmed out in S.F at sheiks trying to get XX3.Hopefully that frees up some countdown packs.

Originally Posted by LORD AIR

In the bay alot of local spots still havent gotten their deliveries. It looks like a lot of fools will be capmed out in S.F at sheiks trying to get XX3. Hopefully that frees up some countdown packs.
footlocker hawaii will not recieve their shipment til wednesday... whats with the late deliveries?

everyone is saying these r gonna ba an easy copp
all my connects ended up not getting them
im in the houston area, and finishline doesnt have my size 9
like everyone said. So this is turning out to be more difficult then i expected
mad.gif

any help is appreciated.

I tried my best today to set myself up for tomorrow's release. I tried to get a discount on a gift card, because I damn sure am not paying $310+ for onepair of shoes I like, and another not so much. The employee discount idea didn't work, so I said "eff it." I went to my little "gem"spot, they're closing out, so I'll try and make some extra cash before I go back to school.

I'm about to pre-order my flightposites from eastbay.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I'm lined up at FA on 34th we bout 20 deep, they're only getting 2 in each size
I'm right here at champs on 42 street I think they have more then 2 for each size. They got 60 total

i just got my confirmation # from pys. but it says the weight is 2 lbs? i ordered 2 packs. anyone got any info on this?

Well swoosh got da gear up and i called a few reps and the employee stores got em so it look lik employees shud b good on these so ill b up all night til 6refresing wit all the members on NT that r employees.
happy.gif

as far as the 2lbs im not sure i ordered mines off of uptempoair and it says my package is 8lbs which sounds more reasonable...call..PYS...or the postoffice....

HYPE, HYPE, HYPE!!!!!
frown.gif

This thread might hit 100 pages, especially after the release when u have people on here talking about how they copped and all the people that will be on herecomplaining cuz they couldnt get em
roll.gif

Oh well, my boy at the footaction I go to is gonna hold my size, so im straight

Good Luck to everyone who wants to cop, but it really shouldnt be that hard

Back
Top Bottom