Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

After being on hold with eastbay for 20 mins i finally got through and suprisingly still got my order placed

LMAO You gotta be kidding me Finishline up and down in less than a minute? How you gonna be sold out before you put them up?

Originally Posted by austing03

LMAO You gotta be kidding me Finishline up and down in less than a minute? How you gonna be sold out before you put them up?
i dont think they have been up yet.....

Originally Posted by austing03

Damn....Southland Mall? Hickory Ridge Mall? Wolfchase? Where the Memphis heads at?

hit southland 1st...try marty's and sammys on american way
hope that helps

damn it, the thing charged my paypal account, but when it was processing through check out , it gave me an error page. However, the funds that i had in paypalare now gone and charged to eastbay. I guess I got them.

smh.gif
@ Finishline.

WOW! Hung up on by eastbay twice went throught the online checkout unsuccessfully like 8 times...and now FL
sick.gif

finishline's inventory is more based off of the inventory in there stores and i doubt the se shoes will be around long enough for the finishline stores tostart filling orders

i called eastbay just for fun to see if i could actually get thru... 20 minutes later im in n.h. i say u got any sizes left she was like depends wat u want isaid a 9 she said yep still in stock
eek.gif
... i was so amazed i wasgon order em for no reason... then common sense hit me that i paid over retail at pickyourshoes
smh.gif
already so no need for 2 pairs plus i got my trackin number already... butu know what i aint mad that i missed out on retail and overpaid cuz if i didnt get it thru pickyourshoes and relied on eastbay and didnt get thru then id beoutta luck... so even tho i overpaid im glad i got it thru there cuz at least i was guaranteed a pair... but foreal tho i was surprised and lucky i got thrutonite even tho i aint cop anotha pair
laugh.gif
... i passed cuz lackof funds, no reason for a 2nd pack, and im lookin out for people who really want them... i only need 1 for myself not tryin to stock up or resell... im so farin the shoe game that i wouldnt say i grew out of it cuz i still buy kicks but i refuse to buy doubles cuz life too short so i enjoy my kix and rock em...

Originally Posted by purpleTc

damn it, the thing charged my paypal account, but when it was processing through check out , it gave me an error page. However, the funds that i had in paypal are now gone and charged to eastbay. I guess I got them.

mad.gif
it wouldnt let me use paypal.....it rejected it at the veryend.....ima check n see if i still got charged

do you think if you placed an order right now on footlocker.com ,which is showing every size available, that your order will actually ship or u think it wouldbe cancelled?

Back
Top Bottom