Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

^No disrespect but wouldn't luring people away from eastbay and having a big sig stating you are selling them contradict that?

Who's luring people away from Eastbay? Hell, that's a FACT...I'd say that even if I hated the shoes. Anybody's who's been here longenough and went thru the posts at Midnight can attest to that. Those that still put up with it, more power to them. I just can't put all my faith in them,and deal with long hold times and jammed up phone lines.

I got the DMP on the net miraculously...i wouldn't rely on eastbay....missed out on alot of stuff there. It's worth a shot though...why aren'tthey up on FL.com yet?

^^ I don't know but I've been refreshing their page periodically to see when they were gonna pop-up. The FA around my way is opening up at 6 and Iguess if I dont get them online I'll just go there on my way to work.

We cannot currently process your order online, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.
If you would like to remove these items from your cart and process your order with the items remaining, please click on the "Remove From Cart" buttonbelow.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

Qty.
Item Description Size Price Total
2 Jordan Men's Collezione 13/10
18539991 | White/Black/Red - Black/Red/White
11.5 $309.99 $619.98

Eastbay online is a no go.

Eastbay! CRASH!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Got 2 size 9s and used FREE SHIPPING LKS18K99. Got order number and everything. Good luck everyone!

who ever ordered did you guys see this on the checkout page?

** Please note: We are currently unable to submit your order via our automated order processing system. Please allow 24 hours for us to process your order. Anyapplicable shipping charges, taxes, and discounts will be calculated upon submission and you will receive a confirmation email showing your order total at thattime. Please press Submit to commit your order.

Due to heavy traffic, we are currently unable to process your order, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

If you would like to attempt to process your order again, please click on the "Try Again" button below.
If you would like to remove these items and process your order with the items remaining in your cart, please click on the "Remove From Cart" buttonbelow.
If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.

Back
Top Bottom