Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

with eastbyay...

online: got all the way through, couldnt confrim inventory

phone: got through at 10:59 pm silly witch told me the packs dont go on sale til 11 and i have to call again and she hung up
indifferent.gif

an associate of mine already holding me down w/ 3 packs so i dont really care, im just messin with eastbay cuz im bored and wouldnt mind snagging 1 morepossilby...

EDIT: Called back was on hold for about 15 min, talked with a very kind dude who said 500+ people were in line behind me ( as of about 12:20 AM EST) copped a11.5 & 9. Got my order #... waiting on confirmation e-mail.

We cannot currently process your order online, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

* If you would like to complete your order over the phone, please contact our Customer Service Representatives at 1.800.826.2205.
* If you would like to remove these items from your cart and process your order with the items remaining, please click on the "Remove From Cart"button below.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Qty.
Item Description Size Price Total
1 Jordan Men's Collezione 13/10
18539991 | White/Black/Red - Black/Red/White
13.0 $309.99 $309.99

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

15% off. tried the coupon on other Jordan stuff and it worked.
Post the link to the packages from FinishLine then you already have yours help the rest of us out.

I can't find them on FinshLine's homepage.

In past experiences Eastbay reps on the phone can be very rude and disrespetful during these types of releases.

No luck online. eastbay is gay. I called and got through then they hung up on me.
mad.gif

Guess I got to hit up the mall in the morning

i got threw by pressing "try again" button about 40 times........now no need to go to Arden Mall
smile.gif

Damn....by 9:01pm PST 392 callers on hold with Eastbay and growing. COPPED MINE!!!!! Good Luck guys on getting your pair!!!!

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I think the whole FNL is a lie, its nowhere on their
I'm not seeing it either.

Looks like I have to go retail from BeastBay
eyes.gif

I'm more scared of FNL honoring my order more than anything else.

well here is my story!
I go to my spot at 7 to camp out i get there and see the head manager (old time friend) of the store he calls me over and ask was i there for the pack! he mademe reserve them and said come back at 10 and line up with my ticket. I get there at 10 and only 2 people are there
eek.gif
! so he tells us just come back in the morning n jus show r tickets n we will getthem cause he didnt think anyone else would show up ( it was pretty dead out there)! So the 2 dudes leave to go get something to eat! I was like i did thiswith the DMP's n some employee sold my reserved pair so i was like im good im just gonna stay! well i waited five minutes and the manager yells 2 me isthere anyone out there with u i said no its dead! so he comes lifts up the gate and said since i c u buy every release and u got on OG XIII's im gonna letu cop right now! i gave him my cash (thank god i got good grades lol) and he let me out the stock room back door cause by this time more people were coming andacting all crazy! my ride picked me up n now i just got home to take pics so here ya go NT!

o i just turned 17 if that matters

smooth sailing with eastbay 11.5 x 2. i got them down to a science , everytime, except for on the cg3s when that b!+ch hung up on me, that was human error tho

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I think the whole FNL is a lie, its nowhere on their
I'm not seeing it either.

Looks like I have to go retail from BeastBay
eyes.gif

I'm more scared of FNL honoring my order more than anything else.

Word, luckily I was able to cop from Eastbay.

Called Eastbay at 9:02 (pacific time), was on hold for 12 minutes and someone answered and took my order. Got my size 10 with free shipping. I'm happy,good luck to everyone.

Footlocker.com is up. Probably have the same issues as Beastbay, though, since it's the same warehouse and all.

Back
Top Bottom