Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Maybe some day I will A) get a job with Nike or B) luck up and get an invite from someone to swoosh. I thought I had MJ's cell # around heresomewhere...maybe he can help if nobody else can...
tongue.gif

If you feel charitable: [email protected]

IRONMAN, who are you?? lol based on your sig you've gotta be in so cal so i assume u work at NTLA or a nikestore....drop me a PM!!

and to the person asking about 7Y and 7Mens.....in my opinion, 7Y are narrowe than mens. i can wear a sz 7 in MENS jordans but not YOUTH 7 kuz it's toonarrow.

i think if you're borderline 6Y-6.5Y then a 7Y should work...hope that helps.

I doubt he can send out that many swoosh invites. Iron man is a good dude though.

Thanks for all of those friends and family cards iron man.

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by ekin423

When I click your screenname it says you are in Evansville, IN. You aren't, are you?
No...and it doesn't say that when I click on it...

Why??? you want to come see me?????

roll.gif

I missed that the first time
roll.gif

Whats with the Swoosh inviet anyways??? Would that make me a "nike employee"??

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

IRONMAN, who are you?? lol based on your sig you've gotta be in so cal so i assume u work at NTLA or a nikestore....drop me a PM!!

and to the person asking about 7Y and 7Mens.....in my opinion, 7Y are narrowe than mens. i can wear a sz 7 in MENS jordans but not YOUTH 7 kuz it's too narrow.

i think if you're borderline 6Y-6.5Y then a 7Y should work...hope that helps.

Why, he's Tony Stark.
laugh.gif

We in here desperate! I don't even know what the f a swoosh invite is LOL but I sure asked for one
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Aair16

We in here desperate! I don't even know what the f a swoosh invite is LOL but I sure asked for one
roll.gif
laugh.gif

So no one else sees the picture of the shoes on NDC right?

Man I even hit IronMan talkin bout I'll get JD Booty's autograph if you get me a swoosh invite
roll.gif

people lets not turn this into a 'please send me an invite' thread please
smh.gif

these will be on ndc at three right ?

ps......

can i get an invite too please, Iron Man?

Back
Top Bottom