Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by justChillmann

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Hang In There Fella's
im not going to make it....by the way...DOES anyone else see the picture of the shoes on NDC right now?

Of the countdowns?
naw the shaqs
eyes.gif
LOL

I too was charged 292 from Finishline but on the site it kept telling me I input the wrong card info

I advise all to call their credit/debit card suppliers who had error messages

Good luck

Originally Posted by All Ready

I too was charged 292 from Finishline but on the site it kept telling me I input the wrong card info

I advise all to call their credit/debit card suppliers who had error messages

Good luck

That's one reason I quit dealing with them.

now we have to wait for swoosh, jeezz!!! Just for a heads up those people with swoosh accounts better be careful because I know that LP are cracking down onpeople who have their friends or cousins or random people under their accounts. They will terminate you no questions ask! You got to trust me two of myco-workers have been released for this, and I don't think it is worth getting fired over just to have your friends under your list. Just use the discountfor your immediate family and enjoy without getting fired. Heads up

I have learned that if you just keep hitting the refresh button on swoosh.com you might not see them when they are posted. You have to log out and log backin....that is the best way to get them right away.

Someone posted that they were up on swoosh and I kept hitting refresh like 5 times and never saw them. I logged out and then back in and there they were. Justa heads up in case they go quick.

Not up but I wanted you guys to know that you may need to log out and log back in to see them once they are up.

seems like everyone on here that is awake works for nike
roll.gif

why does it have to be a dayummm guessing game? i'm sleepy and gotta work at 8am!
tired.gif

someone email me [email protected] when they go up
happy.gif

BTW, Federer is down 2 sets to 1 against Tipsarevic, but I know he'll pull through
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by fly1587

how many pairs can a person a swoosh get?
I have always just got 1 pair. If I want a second pair I just pay for it and send it to my pops.

when i called swoosh they said they would be up on the site at 1:30 pacific time. but u know how that goes

seems like everyone on here that is awake works for nike
roll.gif

why does it have to be a dayummm guessing game? i'm sleepy and gotta work at 8am!
tired.gif

Happened 2 me with aquas i felt horrible at work 2

I went up to finishine today and they allowed me to purchase my pair today and pick it up tomorrow. I was think that I'd have to go through all the troublethat most have to, luckily I don't. Just walk in whenever I chose, show them the receipt, and walk out with my sneakers.

sometimes they don't have a limit like with the PO VIII's, but on pack like this one I am sure they will put a ONE PACK LIMIT
The best thing to do is log out then buy your second pack

im used 2 stayin up now and its cheaper and easier than orderin from eastbay or FL, itll b worth my wait lik other purchases in my past

Back
Top Bottom