Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Originally Posted by 1Sdot

Originally Posted by sideshow20

sick.gif
go to search and type in XIII or X i guess

then bam...
thanks but mines is already at the fairlane store on hold....now i must call my boy guard to come with me to get them
roll.gif

good luck at fairlane.... that place gone be a mess, i can see it now, and you might want to bring 2... my bro almost got his playoffs jacked some kid like12 years old ran passes him and tried to grab his bag lol, people these days if you aint got the money you really dont need them and if you have to stealsomebody else you really dont need them... but if you cant get them there come to southland finishline we have 7 left that aint on reserve, just a heads up...we open at 9... an i open, cant wait to see the madness
laugh.gif

Copped at eastbay 11.5 x 1 =
pimp.gif

free shipping code worked, good looking out to who ever posted it back then,
upgraded to standard for 3.99
lot better than retail here. its at 335 or somthign with tax
total price 314, gotta love it. love the limit on eastbay,
but still 25 minutes on the phone to get them
mad.gif

there cite always crashes..

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Ok when you say NDC. Do you mean www.nike.com. The site that is open to everyone. Or this swoosh stuff where you have to be an employee?

yes nike.com (NDC) is for errbody...swoosh is for employees and fam......amd other, like me

Ok by saying this you mean.

1.These will be open to none nike employees on nike.com at 3:00 Am eastern time?

yup

We cannot currently process your order online, as we are unable to confirm inventory on the item(s) listed below.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
laugh.gif

Glad I broke the monotony of this thread.

Fella's, If I could, I would.

You just triggered like 2 pages of nothing but requests for invites...still pretty monotonous.

LMAO at all the dudes on here beggin' for Swoosh invites.....Yall are ALL wasting your breath....If you knew how those invites worked you'd know peepswould be losing their job/hookup if they gave out invites like that
laugh.gif
........Damn Rookies
smh.gif

Iron Man no sweat my dude...

Even if you gave one guy an invite that was real big of you. Regardless, most of us loyal J heads pay hard earned money for these shoes and a half off everynow and then would be great.

On a side note, hope everyone gets these somehow. 1 down 10 more to go.
pimp.gif

mayne...

i got 5 STACKS PAYPAL BANKROLL for one of dem swoosh invites....

nah j/k...

but seriously, i don't feel like waking up at 6am to line up for these shoes...

luckily my boys dad works for nike. best hook up ive ever got. i dont have my own login or anything though, so im guessing you cant really just"invite" people like on flight club.

the dvr of this warriors game kept me up for a while...but its going to be tough to crack out all night waiting for this release.

baron for mvp! (or at least an all star man!!!!!!)

I don't think I can stay up till 4 to 6. I will look when I wake up.

Kind of disappointed I could not get this right away.
I hope Nike.com has some leftovers in the am.

Ppl...swoosh don't work like flightclub...what ever u do they will find out...it's only for employees and families..sister, brother/ inlaws,grandmother and grandfather...mom/pop
that's it...

paid retail+shipping and no taxes. I'm good. It be nice to have a swoosh account, but i'm not about to beg for 1. Its always the same people who bringup their swoosh discount on every release and rubbing it in our faces. Yawn.

Ppl...swoosh don't work like flightclub...what ever u do they will find out...it's only for employees and families..sister, brother/ inlaws, grandmother and grandfather...mom/pop
that's it...
Wat he said and u cant have whole list of friends on dere either

wow..im relieved that i can finally rest easy and sleep the night of release knowing I got my pair. love midnight releases.

Back
Top Bottom