Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

^dont try waitng for ndc. i waited for ndc for the playoff 8's because i had voucher for $160, and i stayed up till 4:30am central, i fell alseep with mylaptop on my bed. i got up at 8 am and everything was gone except for like a 17.

ndc usually gets the releases up on the website at 2 a.m. pacific time. thats what the lady told me when i called them.

wish i coulda gotten this pack, was really lookin forward to it.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Does anyone know if these are def releaseing at 3 on Nike.com
No

One word to describe NDC/Swoosh launches - Random.

That and sometimes the good sizes are gone due to swoosh.com ppl buying them before they hit ndc.

That and sometimes the good sizes are gone due to swoosh.com ppl buying them before they hit ndc.
They both go up at the same time....Inventory is the same for both sites

Anyone else decide to just stay up all night and hit up the malls real early to make sure u get these

Originally Posted by ekin423

Thats what i was thinking as well.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Hang In There Fella's
im not going to make it....by the way...DOES anyone else see the picture of the shoes on NDC right now?

i don't. where do they pop up? where do you go? also, any free shipping codes????? or any codes at all like the playoff 8's?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Hang In There Fella's
im not going to make it....by the way...DOES anyone else see the picture of the shoes on NDC right now?

Of the countdowns?
naw the shaqs
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Hang In There Fella's

Of the countdowns?

yea...i want to know if they put up the pics of the pack because im not seeing them....i remember for the aqua release they had pics of the shoes the daybefore they were actually released...

Just got a call for my Discover card, saying that 3 charges were made from Finishline tonight.

I did not have a successful order go through online, so we'll see what happens.

I only wanted one pack.

nope, they haven't dropped on NDC yet!
best of luck to everyone trying to cop in the morning, definitely going to be tough!

Not always, and inventory is the same for both sites.

The Black/Silver V's went up on NDC before Swoosh. When they went on Swoosh only odd sizes were available. Swoosh got a replen the following day.

There have been a handful of occasions where they go up on Swoosh and not on NDC. The V fiasco is the only time they went on NDC first. Good thing they havea 1 pair limit. The Playoff VIII's went fast (No limit), luckily it was a GR and it is still sitting on shelves.

Back
Top Bottom