Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

i personally passed on these.

But it's good litmus test to see how these countdown releases will play out.

I'm waiting on the 6/17 and the 7/16, I have a feeling the release of those won't play out as smooth, though.

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

some nice pics for you niketalk
eek.gif
So thats what look like amazing.

Originally Posted by beezylocks

wat shirts are yall gunna wear with these?

Actually I was thinkin about wearin a dashiki with mine.
laugh.gif

J/K..probably a matching polo and some fresh jeans as well.

did any 1 get their pack from tampa or ft lauderdale...if you did how was it ?...i got mine from sawgrass btw

How did my SoCal/SF Valley peeps do today?

Everything is completely gone. I went to my local WSS, and they had a bunch of size 9's, 9.5, 12, 13. Mostly 9's though.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

I heard there's boatloads of em in time square footlocker NYC......
laugh.gif
Your right. The manager there has the employees trying tocram these down everyone's throat who enters the store. I just got back from there. They have them behind the register. Nobody is biting.
laugh.gif

I passed because quite honestly, I don't have the funds. But it seems like they'll be available when I reload, because they didn't really fly outthe stores here in NYC, aside from the usual hot spots.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Your right. The manager there has the employees trying to cram these down everyone's throat who enters. I just got back from there. They have them behind the register. Nobody is biting.
laugh.gif

Sounds like that store won't be buying the next pack, if they can't move it quick enough.

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Do the XIIIs crease much? Anyone that wore em yet?
the XIIIs crease horribly. u gotta do that fresh shoes walk all the time lol
Yea and it really messes up the whole shoes. It really is sad to see, especially after one wear. They look beautiful DS tho lol

The leather on the toe of the xiii's looks and feels cheap. On my pair of x's, some threads on the lace eyelets are mad frayed too. Anybody have thesame problem with the x's, or did I just get a bad pair?

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
Your right. The manager there has the employees trying to cram these down everyone's throat who enters the store. I just got back from there. They have them behind the register. Nobody is biting.
laugh.gif

I passed because quite honestly, I don't have the funds. But it seems like they'll be available when I reload, because they didn't really fly out the stores here in NYC, aside from the usual hot spots.
SAME REASON WHY I DDNT COP THESE...ITS JUST TOO MUCH MONEY RIGHT NOW...I REALLY WANT THE XIII'SMORE THAN ANYTHING...O AND SHOUT OUTS TO NINJA
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom