Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

My pack came pretty easy. Idk if yalls footaction preorders kids but I preordered my size 7y . Even tho I wear a 6.5 I just wanted to be on the safe side.didnthave to campout like the rest of those bafoons did at tgt mall.even got to sleep in a wee bit.im must say by far the bigger youth sizes has way better qualitythen the mens.and the proactiv joke lmfao....... But very true smh

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

How did my SoCal/SF Valley peeps do today?

Everything is completely gone. I went to my local WSS, and they had a bunch of size 9's, 9.5, 12, 13. Mostly 9's though.
which one u go to...

laugh.gif
, I'm soo glad everything turned out horrible for me these last 2 days, friday and saturday. Friday, I tried finding a way to get some type ofdiscount. I printed the 25% off coupon and took it to footlocker. First I asked this shorty I knew to do a emp. discount on a gift card, she asked the manager,no go. Okay, I pull out the coupon, they say its for online only. Damn. So midnight rolls around, and I find myself with a size 9 in my cart at eastbay. Atthis point I bite, and go through the steps to buy. "Damn, where's my debit card?" Oh yea, my sis took it to go out clubbing tonight. I getanother idea to use paypal with my saved data, however, I got a new card and didn't update the info. into paypal.

I didn't even bother waking up this morning to try. I'll just cop a pair of OG XIII.

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Everything is completely gone. I went to my local WSS, and they had a bunch of size 9's, 9.5, 12, 13. Mostly 9's though.
which one u go to...

WSS San Fernando... They have plenty of 9's and 9.5. Literally, like 3 in each size. I went around 6pm today.

man, im in sherman oaks and my local guy, who has a store, only got a 9.5 and 10 so i went to the footlocker on victory to cop and they had an FSR at11:30 i got a pair of 11 and 11.5 for me and a size 8 for my little brother

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

man, im in sherman oaks and my local guy, who has a store, only got a 9.5 and 10 so i went to the footlocker on victory to cop and they had an FSR at 11:30 i got a pair of 11 and 11.5 for me and a size 8 for my little brother

Damn, what time did that footlocker open? I was calling them like crazy, and no one was answering the phone. How many size 11's did they have?

I had to get a size 10, cuz WSS didn't have my size
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

oh word...

What size do you wear AJ? They had one size 12, and one 13 left as well. If you wear 9 or 9.5 you can simply just walk in, pick them up, and pay.

They have them standing right next to the security guard. Plus if you buy the pack, don't forget to ask for a "rewards card", for every $20you spend, they give you a card good for $10 off your next purchase... So I got 3 of them from the cashier.
Oh, and they also had a load of Aqua 8's still, but didn't really see what sizes they had. I saw a 10.5, for what I can remember.

Just got back from times square footlocker. I guess what the manager was doing is working, there's hardly any sizes left by the time I left

the proactiv comment was funny as hell, i know everyone else thought the same but wanted to be polite

Originally Posted by flyguyE

did any 1 get their pack from tampa or ft lauderdale...if you did how was it ?...i got mine from sawgrass btw

Walked into Footaction at Broward mall at like 10:30 am and copped my size 12. no line no problem
pimp.gif

Damn, what time did that footlocker open? I was calling them like crazy, and no one was answering the phone. How many size 11's did they have?

I had to get a size 10, cuz WSS didn't have my size

WSS got plenty, and some still have good size runs left. I went to the one in Mid LA (Main and MLK) and they had 3 FSR's just sitting there. I would look around tomorrow morning, most WSS's still have plenty of sizes in the pack.

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

mods going crazy about the buying and selling now

come on now mods these has got to be trolling by now. get this pathetic guy out of here.

Back
Top Bottom