Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

dilemma time. would you guys trade ds flint xiii retros for the xiii retros in the countdown pack minus a box for the countdown xiii's?n i am thinkingabout it but not sure...

Originally Posted by kbmj2345

Has anyone heard about the issues about some supposed defect in the packs size 9 that finishline was getting, and they are receiving no size 9 because of that?

Yo all the FNL's around me 3 of them....DID NOT GET A SIZE 9
mad.gif

So I had to pre-order a 9.5...I hate kicks when they're too tight. But you are right..the whole company supposedly got boned on these in a 9

Good thing I pre-ordered a box online from KRS!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Nklebrkr

Originally Posted by kbmj2345

Has anyone heard about the issues about some supposed defect in the packs size 9 that finishline was getting, and they are receiving no size 9 because of that?

Yo all the FNL's around me 3 of them....DID NOT GET A SIZE 9
mad.gif

So I had to pre-order a 9.5...I hate kicks when they're too tight. But you are right..the whole company supposedly got boned on these in a 9

Good thing I pre-ordered a box online from KRS!
devil.gif
does anyone know what the problem is with the jordan 13's in size 9.....it just does not sound right that only one account and a large account atthat is having this problem i have 2 pairs of jordan 13's in size 9 and no problem at all

What is the general number for eastbay because 50 per size seems like a lot when they limit people to one and two packages?

I have my senor trip this weekend so im giving my cousin the money to get em for me. I just hope he comes through. The pics of the 10s just keep making themlook better and better. These are my favorite 10 colorway and i was about to get em last year until rumors of them being retroed surfaced. O man i cant wait

funny thing is that my plan was to cop this pack, keep the shadows and sell the XIII's....

then today i reached in my closet and looked at my DS flints, tried on one side....

im sold...

keeping the XIII's now.

^^ as for the flint vs countdown XIII trade? not to sound wierd, but i dont think i could part with my countdown box, its a nice display, and a big part of thepack weither you admit it or not

I hope the size 14 don't go to fast on Eastbay, otherwise I'm screwed.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]How's The Quality Of The Shoes??[/color]

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Those X's Don't Deserve To Be Name Shadow's[/color]
eyes.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Seems like Orlando is getting about 200 pairs total. I'm not sure if that includes kid sizes. Stores that are recieving them are only getting 20 pairseach. Presales are sold out too. Good luck to anyone around here!

how about everyone stop speculating how limited these are if you like what you see you cop if not then don't could it be any more simple!!!! We will allknow by saturday if these were as limited as once believed

My whole thing is the size difference, I wear a 12 in the 10s and an 11.5 in the 13s, I don't know what I'm gonna do, any suggestions?

People keep saying these arent that limited....most stores i know doing presales and reserves are sold out already...get em while they are hot imma order minestomorrow!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

funny thing is that my plan was to cop this pack, keep the shadows and sell the XIII's....

then today i reached in my closet and looked at my DS flints, tried on one side....

im sold...

keeping the XIII's now.

^^ as for the flint vs countdown XIII trade? not to sound wierd, but i dont think i could part with my countdown box, its a nice display, and a big part of the pack weither you admit it or not
actually i am the one with the flints. hes keeping the countdown box and sending the xiii's in a viii retro box

does anyone know what the problem is with the jordan 13's in size 9.....it just does not sound right that only one account and a large account at that is having this problem i have 2 pairs of jordan 13's in size 9 and no problem at all
Not sure they just told me they got an email saying no store in the chain was getting a size 9 due to a defect. I also called Nike and theystated they had heard nothing about a problem in the shoes, and the NDC is still set to release them on Sat. Also they said to check back with them startingThursday to make sure. That's all I heard so far.

If I had the cash today i could've paid for mine and picked them up tomorrow. No worry, this is one of my spot that is going to get them and he even toldme i could reserve by dropping 20 bucks towards them. I will be reserving tomorrow after work and picking up thurs. Good luck fellas.

reserved my pair today for retail + tax. easy easy cop. can sleep in on saturday.

now next friday will be a problem, yall know what i mean

Back
Top Bottom