Official Air Jordan X & XIII Countdown Post!

I hate waiting...it's been a while since I had to wait for Jordans.

That's 'cause it's been a while since there have been a Jordan that was worth waiting for.

They are up!

Just kidding.....

OK, going to bed. Someone spilled some beer on my Shadow X Retro at the bar. Mofo.

C'mon swoosh! I gotta work at 7
smh.gif

it seems like the only way you'll get VIP treatment with Nike is once you make it up there at the corporate level

The corporate executives probably get asked how many pairs they need or something, then they just get them in their office.

These are gonna be like what, $186 on swoosh? I think I'll stay up a lil later. Hey JordanLovah, do you have dreads? I think I've seen you come into mystore, Target West Hollywood.

Originally Posted by drdrey11

it seems like the only way you'll get VIP treatment with Nike is once you make it up there at the corporate level

The corporate executives probably get asked how many pairs they need or something, then they just get them in their office.
This is very true, I know many corporate people who tell me how easy it is for them to get their shoes and that they just leave it in their office. You just got to make the right connections and your set

this is freakign horrible, i am sitting outside in the rain camping for the Florida -Kentucky Game, and waiting for the packs...

Yup^^ Cant believe I slept monday! They were $160 @ the Greenland Employee store
smh.gif
I called over 50 times and busy... I got through 40 mins after the storeopened just to hear that they sold out!

is there anyway that i can get invited to be a swoosh member

i think swoosh member can send invite to family n friends...can u???

invite me pls

Good luck to those who will get theirs later. Congrats to those who got theirs. Will pass right now. Hopefully I could get them soon. It won't gonna be ashigh as the DMP's resell for sure.

I know....I should have tried on Monday so I won't be waiting right now.

Anyone here trying to make it to corporate as well?....I mean 'cause I just graduated and I've been trying like hell to get in. Does anyone have anyadvice?

Yup^^ Cant believe I slept monday! They were $160 @ the Greenland Employee store
smh.gif
I called over 50 times and busy... I got through 40 mins after the store opened just to hear that they sold out!
Calling Greenland used to be one of the best kept secrets, just call on the Monday of the release week. Now, it is always busy and they sell outcommon sizes quickly.

If you get through....
smokin.gif

I didn't bother calling this past Monday. I knew it was going to be bad.

Back
Top Bottom