Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

really JB?
Jordan-CopN-Js-Mens-T-Shirt-446292_010_B.jpg&hei=800&wid=800
Jordan-CopN-Js-Mens-T-Shirt-446292_010_A.jpg

really JB?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-515845

it's no joke, click the link to NDC to buy it to match your concords..
laugh.gif
:

thats the official concord lurkers shirt, brought to you by Nike/JB. they got that lurker cop with the Js on already and the flashlight, lurking in the dark waiting to bust and flash on some new sites that popup to order em.

Originally Posted by matt2126

just came in today. my slamdunkspace pair was fake, never again

yo, i haven't caught up past page 134 yet, but in case this wasn't addressed:

can you post pix of these VS your SDS pair to prove for once and for all they sold fakes?
nerd.gif

Update on WellGosh? Has anyone received an email from them about the whole CANADA/CALIFORNIA mix up? Or just heard from them at all?

but who really wear jordan clothes though for some reason i don't want to wear a shirt with the sneakers im wearing just too much

Let me ask this. Has anyone who ordered from Mental Kicks // Mental Therapy received a GOOD pair? If so please speak up.

check out the PL cut on this pair i "came across" while hunting for my pairs. back view only, i snuck a pic when it was "strictly no pics"

OUCHHHHHH!!

family-guy-puke-2941_preview.gif

just placed an order on oqiumstore.com.... i think? not sure if they are overselling or still have some left.
i just did it to have at least 2 pairs locked down for resale (need at least 4). i already got my sz 13 for myself through a connect but..... you never know.

If u use paypal for payment on mental kicks....can't u dispute if they are fake. The site say ls 100% authentic

Tinker will be in Portland Nike on release day... Im in Portland the day before release day..now I might stay 1 more night in Portland maybe i can meet tinker and get my XX3 or XI signed.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by DRO3000

You obviously don't collect anything but sneakers......young manWhat hobby do you know that ppl willingly buy to resell for cost??? Comics??? CARS??? Antiques??? Paintings???? even iPhones and iPads hit the resell market the first week of launch.........concert tickets anyone???This 'sneaker culture' if you wanna call it is growing. Who are you to say that the guy living in Alaska who can't get a pair at retail even if he wanted to isn't happy paying $300 for a pair of his fave jordans??? He's happy......so why u mad???eBay is to sneakers what barret Jackson is to cars. This is business
Sorry I saw Alaska and it caught my attention.  I live in Alaska. If you are really into sneakers, it's not that hard to get the GR Jordans at all. For this Concord release I will admit I'm getting help from an unexpected "connect" (I think she may be my Secret Santa
grin.gif
), but if I wanted to I could get another pair for retail and no tax with no problems (i.e. Space Jams). I'm just gonna save a little bit of sleep this time around
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i dont even want to bother with ntchi, probably going to a local mall instead, fox valley most likely

Are you kidding me? Here's a helpful few words of advice. DO NOT try to go to the fox valley mall to try to buy the Concords. It gets horribly hood and they're not getting that many pairs. Footlocker there has 36 pairs. Finish line, 19. Champs, 9. You're better off buying online if you don't want to deal with the craziness of NT chi. Just trying to help you here.
so nobody should go to a public mall to purchase a pair of shoes?
CMON son... I understand there will be a couple of desperate idiots out there, but let's not try to play it off that certain areas are going to have armed militia there that are going to go to violent desperate measures...

huge difference between "just trying to help" and "trying to scare the #$% out of you" 
tired.gif
There's a difference between trying to scare someone and giving them a good heads up, "son." I'm probably older than you too. 
I know first hand how it gets at that mall. The Space Jam release was absolutely INSANE. You think that Houston video was bad? Go ahead and go to the fox valley mall. Be a dumb-ski.

Before you pop your mouth off, KNOW what you're talking about, son.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Damn, I just got my order cancellation from SNS. I'm just glad I found out today rather than the day before release. I guess I will just have to be like 99.9% of everyone else and wait in line. Good thing Syracuse has no sneaker culture whatsoever!

Born in raised in Syracuse. You tellin me it's gonna be an easy cop, your trippin it won't be nyc crazy but certainly won't be easy.

I am seriously considering ordering from Mental Kicks since I can't be at the computer all day and I can't really camp out or anything due to being at work most of the day. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom