Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by zyr12

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at "fake" receipts.
That's not fake, 12/23 indicates scheduled release date so they don't sell early.

Typical NTers, so quick to judge everything.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QFT thats what I meant in my previous post

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by ajkatt

My H-S order/story.

Alright got these during the pre-order on a thrusday, don't know the exact date but know because I had a final and was late ordering these but still aced it so all good. 
laugh.gif

Anyway pics:
How come your box doesn't have the retail price tag attached to it?  Does anyone know why?

btw congrats on the shoe.

I hope some of you guys do realize that there are small preforations by the msrp so you or retailers can rip the price off. Its that easy
only the us retail and prerelease fake version has the 180 usd tag on it, most other country dosent has price tag

You do realize that footage coolshoeshine is consignment right? Dude selling the box.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by transam1079

I never thought that posting a receipt would bring so much ridiculousness. After not getting my pair on release night I got some info, acted on it and got my pair and was able to help out my brother and a friend in the process. All I wanted to do was give some hope for those still looking. The receipt is as real as the xi's in my bedroom. So good luck to those still looking for their pairs.

a bunch of haters here at NT. Its just how it is. Some people just know it all.
Its damn near impossible to have an opinion on here without people sayin your hating or salty.. Or call you a reseller
30t6p3b.gif

Cmon now guys.. Hating? Salty? Nobody is hating. Nor did anyone call ducktales on the dude who provided receipt pics.
The first pic he decided to provide was OBVIOUSLY not one receipt.. And I call it like I see it. The receipt was makeshift.. As simple as that.
And the only comments that were made were directed towards the presentation of the receipt.
So how is making a comment about a receipt hating or being salty?
If he would have posted the last pic of the receipt the first time.. There would have been no confusion.
Anyways thank you providing the pics bro. Im glad to hear that you were on your A Game and got another pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by supraman501

so who actually got a cancellation email from finishline? who got a shipping confirmation? and who's order still says processing? I personally am on the processing part =/
Mine still says processing but I called the customer service today and the lady said my order should be leaving the warehouse tomorrow. I wasn't able to checkout til like 6:30 am so I was worried the system might be trying to process the order from a physical store, but she said my pairs were coming from the warehouse. 

So if you got a confirmation email but your order still says processing, you should still be good. 

Damn your order went through at 6:30am??? Wow, I've read that some people ordered hours before you and their orders were cancelled. What size did you get?

Got a text from my friend. He said his finishline order got shipped. It's amazing because I was chillin at his house at around 2am(pacific) when he opened up the finishline website. We saw sizes 9-11 still up. He put a 10 in his cart and checked out effortlessly. I was sitting there in disbelief because it took me all night to get through to any site. I was like no effing way, it's going to get cancelled. It went through! How was that possible?

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

stop the fightning guys we are all a community
this.

i'll be one of the only ones to admit it but i think i have to bite the bullet and say i was wrong about the receipt. my bad. restocks ARE coming that's a fact but i just didnt believe it was here already!! plus i'm definitely salty for not getting my sz 13 after saying i got so and so pairs on lock. this release proved that connects don't mean *#@* against a crowd of 300 angry, out-for-self people... i really hope i can grab a few pairs from the restocks because my plan a, b, c and d all fell through. im working off of plan x (friends), y (random euro sites who don't cancel my orders) and z will be the restocks.

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

Got a text from my friend. He said his finishline order got shipped. It's amazing because I was chillin at his house at around 2am(pacific) when he opened up the finishline website. We saw sizes 9-11 still up. He put a 10 in his cart and checked out effortlessly. I was sitting there in disbelief because it took me all night to get through to any site. I was like no effing way, it's going to get cancelled. It went through! How was that possible?

I don't understand FNL at all. Crazy. Straight female havin a "cycle" CRAZY.

Originally Posted by zyr12

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 at "fake" receipts.
That's not fake, 12/23 indicates scheduled release date so they don't sell early.

Typical NTers, so quick to judge everything.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Typical 23penny selling half legit and then half b grades....... smart..... looks like you got a few pairs from FTL where'd you get the rest..... J/K....

Tell me how my NDC order said "Origin Scan: 12/24/11" but the "Departure Scan" was 12/27/11 @ 11p.m.....So these dudes took 3 days to release my package because I chose ground shipping? Scumbag move

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Tell me how my NDC order said "Origin Scan: 12/24/11" but the "Departure Scan" was 12/27/11 @ 11p.m.....So these dudes took 3 days to release my package because I chose ground shipping? Scumbag move

fedx>ups i got ups on mine too

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Yeah, scumbags shoulda worked through Christmas, and not had any days of to spend with their family.

Originally Posted by quanb24

got mine happy with my pair good look zyr12

man..... you took a gamble..... with all of hoo haa with him selling half bgrades and half legit..... you are brave and it turns out you made the choice. FTL sticker FTW.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

speaking of people scamming / stupid people. look at this guy selling just the DMP box for $400+ ... -_- it's just a box....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Nike-A...Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3cc014752d#ht_3008wt_962

oh this guy almost all his stuff is too much dinero. this dude gets so many offers on his stuff, and people bidding are either blind, dumb, or bidding for the fun of it

Shoot, looks like I need to throw up all my XI boxes
laugh.gif

I see that a lot of the east coast HS orders are getting to their destination already. My tracking says it arrived in the destination country (NY) on the 26th but hasnt updated since. Is this the furthest that the parcelforce website will track? Should i expect my shoes in the next few days/. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom