Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Finishline had a pending transaction in my online bank statement for awhile, then it dissappeared earlier in the week, but I got my tracking information and shoes have been shipped already.
This happen to anyone else? I assume they probably will charge me later, but on order infomation on finishline.com, they listed my order as complete.

I know other people were having problems with them charging/overcharging paypal accounts without actually processing an order. I hope its not one of ya'll paying for my (cousins) shoes, but thanks if you are. lol

This happened to me with the White Cements, during one of the restocks I ordered a pair and it took them 2 weeks to actually ship the thing out with the hold dropping from my bank account a week after I placed the order. I got the charge for it about 2 days after I got the shoes in.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Sorry to those i cutt on the 34th st line, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!
And that's why ppl are acting like fools for these shoes. STUPID
You lucky no one went postal on you.

Originally Posted by dts939

havent seen a lot of pics in this thread, heres one of my pairs 
pimp.gif

still waiting on finishline though... their customer service is literally the worst

Where did you get your pairs at?

Keep the pics coming. Although I've been a contributor (somewhat) to all the logistics posts, the pictures and stories are still welcome. Besides that, I know now never to try Finishline for a damn thing.

Thats a really nice pair dts. I wish all pairs looked like that with the higher cut of the patent leather.

dts939 wrote:

havent seen a lot of pics in this thread, heres one of my pairs 
pimp.gif

still waiting on finishline though... their customer service is literally the worst

anyone order from kickz.com? they charged my account but then sent an email saying for me to use a different form of payment. these euro sites are killing me. snipes doesnt even know what the hell theyre doing. the latest from them is that the "ordered" my items and they will ship when they arrive at the warehouse. which will probably be weeks from now. im so mad i missed the restocks in the city today. this is way too much trouble. like most of yall, i have been battling with these sneakers for the past 2-3 weeks and still have yet to grab my sz.

Originally Posted by Rocket

Anybody on the best coast with orders from NDC that are still in Mesquite, TX (based on UPS site)? I'm getting anxious now.

Just a gif of me while I hit refresh every 5 minutes...
mines departed from memphis yesterday morning...arrival is suppose to be friday...what is your ETA on arrival?

To anyone selling shoes to their "friends" for anything over retail. SHAME on you. Got a tipoff (S/O to you, you know who u are) and went to a local spot, got 2 pairs one for me, one for my boy. I can now close out of this thread..

I had enough of fnl. There customer service is horrible. I have spent over a hour on hold witn them over the last 2 days. I understand therr getting lots of calls. Everything the fnl rep said to me they were definity programed to tell people. I was told I would recieve a releases on my paypal hold in 2 days from yesterday. If its still on hold tomorrow. I will flip on whatever rep I get and will get some sort of conpensation from them

Soleawesome has a full run for "pre-order" that they say will be shipped in late January

here's what they say about their site:

Check out the SSB Legit List by clicking here: http://sneakershoebox.com/realwebsites.php Sole Awesome is now on the SSB Legit List!Follow: @SneakerShoeBox @MrJStar25

100% Authentic.

We do not deal with fake and/or replica items. Period. We guarantee that all retail items sold on www.SOLEAWESOME.com are 100% authentic.

what do you think NT?

thanks El Bro! im tryna figure out which pair to keep (sold one on ebay). that was the pair i was thinking of selling... lol

natterjacks be #%@%%* up my $!%*.

I had a canceled order from them. I seen that the pending charges from them were dropped this morning around 4-5 am and then a couple of hours later, I checked again and the charges are back.

+$+?!

I give them credit that theyve been keeping in contact with me via email but this is +%##%*$!. I just want the charges dropped and my money back in my account!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

do they even ship to the US? i tried to set the country but noticed no United States.....
size 13.5? do they even make that size?

i was thinking the same thing

They do and it's rare...it's specfically the size I need. I normally wear a 13 but my BRed and Space Jams were narrow. Cool Greys I went up to 13.5 and they were perfect.

Originally Posted by Jh3p

To anyone selling shoes to their "friends" for anything over retail. SHAME on you.

YEP!!!!!!!
as MEMPHIS said anyone selling you a shoe for more than retail/tax/tip & calls themselves your friend is wrong...they are just your personal reseller.......

Back
Top Bottom