Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Here is the line that was at Serramonte this morning at about 8pm just for the wrist bands.  It goes further than the camera can see. They ended up handing them out to all the people who cut first even though everyone was yelling to the police and the store manager that they cut. SMH. as you can see I was in the front and actually in line.  Last camp out I will ever do.

moes in queens, ny only got 50 pairs and theres already almost 40 people there. somebody let the cat out of the bag, I thought that was going to be a humble spot. oh well, on to the next I guess.

Originally Posted by natrix916

Plaza n fashion here in SD are tellin me they opening at 4 and/or 6am...can't get a straight answer from anyone here. Fools sayin they had a line since yesterday.

south dakota wildin over these DAMN!!!!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

part of it is inflation...the other part is also what adub beta said...it's b/c nike can.  $185 is the equilibrium point at which the supply and demand curve intersect....

ff82553ee9b1c56b1d5aaf438584147d3acd010.bmp

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

That inflation calculator makes you guys feel any better?
 no matter what it is, it will continue to cost more. we cant expect things to "stay the same". everything changes and always will. landscape, climate, costs, attitudes, everything and anything

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Why is the msrp on these 180? Weren't they like 125 back in the day?
3d8158ebbe5c1aa8a071c562929fcac688960e0.bmp

Well ill be damned! 
eek.gif
 That settles that theory on why everything has gone up
Btw, those Concord lows look dope. That has to be the first sneaker in history to release two times as a PE sample for Mike himself (remember he rocked Concord lows to the 1996 Bulls Championship Rally)

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Plaza n fashion here in SD are tellin me they opening at 4 and/or 6am...can't get a straight answer from anyone here. Fools sayin they had a line since yesterday.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think that's San Diego. Plaza Bonita and Fashion Valley mall.

indifferent.gif
 for those who try to justify the price increase with inflation..
OG foams retailed at $180.. What does your inflation calculator suggest they price the new foams at?

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

indifferent.gif
 for those who try to justify the price increase with inflation..
OG foams retailed at $180.. What does your inflation calculator suggest they price the new foams at?
SSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nike dont need no more damn ideas!!!!!!

I just tried to wear mine. Went to Gulfgate to eat and got 2million ?'s. Back at home im not going out again until this is over.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
San Diego fam, not South Dakota

Doubt it. I was at mission Last Night and there wasnt even a sinlge person waiting yet

roll.gif
at the amount of TROLLIN in here. What the hell are we gonna do for the next 9 hours? 

Originally Posted by DeewLay

part of it is inflation...the other part is also what adub beta said...it's b/c nike can.  $185 is the equilibrium point at which the supply and demand curve intersect....

ff82553ee9b1c56b1d5aaf438584147d3acd010.bmp
SIG CHECK....

I'VE BEEN PREACHING THAT SINCE 94...

Line holders as well as me in line! yes sir Triple up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

whats good with footlockers opening at 4 am though ?? does that ever happen? are they fronting?
My local HoH is opening at 4am.. They passing out tickets beforehand.. The trick is..
Have one the employees let you know when they begin passing em out..
Or if you are really plugged-in.. Just have them hold a ticket for you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom