Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Lol to people saying he had a fake receipt. He was only trying to help everyone else by confirming that some stores are in fact getting restocks. I picked up a pair yesterday from HOH in Atlanta. My receipt looks the same, except for Footlocker at the top. Call around at FL's and Footactions and they'll let you know if they are planning to get any more. Good luck to everyone.
1z63vc1.jpg

Originally Posted by moneymike88

why doesnt flightclub have any pairs?
I asked the NY store and they said if they put them up all of the orders would crash their system....they are going for $450 to $500 there and selling instantly.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Dude, did your boy really paint his dresser the colors of the Mexican flag and post up like..."What, me gusta OG's!"

be316f57c08f68a020d0cea57c2682d2c0b73b75_r.jpg

He's not my boy, dude is a clown.
@Mikey23...naw man I wasn't implying he was fam...just used "your boy" as a figure of speech homie...apologies if it came across wrong my man...Peace

Gotcha, hope i didnt come off as an *** in my last post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

end clothing finally shipped mine. won't be here until next week.
when did you get tracking? still aint got one
sick.gif

just got it this morning, they used fedex

btw soem of the patent cuts on these pics are not bad, but what size are they. the size 11.5 patent cuts ive seen look "ehhh" 

Originally Posted by mrkane

end clothing finally shipped mine. won't be here until next week.
when did you get tracking? still aint got one
sick.gif

just got it this morning, they used fedex

btw soem of the patent cuts on these pics are not bad, but what size are they. the size 11.5 patent cuts ive seen look "ehhh" 

If you haven't gotten a tracking number from EC yet shoot them an email, they took a couple days to reply but they did reply and let me know the order was processed but due to the holiday and the order volume they were running behind. The tracking number for the first pair I ordered came 2 days after the info for a couple other pair. 2 arriving today, 1 coming next week.

What's funny is I asked 2 employees at footaction at 34th st were they getting a shipment and they both said no....smh.....

Originally Posted by 4U2NV

received my pair from crooked tongues yesterday glad i paid the extra to get them quick
I wish I would've paid extra for shipping because I don't even get a tracking number... So I don't know when I'll be getting them.

Back
Top Bottom