Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Only nyc http://oi41.tinypic.com/2008rb.jpgSomeone post photo, i cant from my phone

2008rb.jpg

Co-worker of mine is selling his pair to me for $340, fair? I have never been one to buy from re-seller price but this has been an extremely difficult release.

saw the line at 34th and got mad sad

but got into work n after an hour on the phone with FNL, got my tracking # and it will arrive tomorrow

but on the website it still says processing and i never received an email saying it shippped

so any of those with the same status, make that phone call and see if your order went thru

gooodluck

Originally Posted by wkej

Did anyone received his pair from wellgosh or hanon shop ??
if so what carrier

No I havent recieved any pairs yet, but I did get a shipping email from welgosh, and they are sending it by fedex. I called hanon, and they said my pair was shipping today, and I should be getting shipping info later today.

It is USPS if you ordered from Hanon, Express delivery so you will have to sign for it. I ordered two pairs in the same package at the value was 100 pounds and marked as a gift so you won't have to pay customs.

Originally Posted by Dooonkk

Co-worker of mine is selling his pair to me for $340, fair? I have never been one to buy from re-seller price but this has been an extremely difficult release.
Ok he got it for 180+tax =194 he wants to sell it to u for 340 ok 340-194=146 over retail sounds like a good deal buddy 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by prodigalson11

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Originally Posted by mrkane

when did you get tracking? still aint got one
sick.gif

just got it this morning, they used fedex

btw soem of the patent cuts on these pics are not bad, but what size are they. the size 11.5 patent cuts ive seen look "ehhh" 

If you haven't gotten a tracking number from EC yet shoot them an email, they took a couple days to reply but they did reply and let me know the order was processed but due to the holiday and the order volume they were running behind. The tracking number for the first pair I ordered came 2 days after the info for a couple other pair. 2 arriving today, 1 coming next week.
did you order on the 14th, cause thats when i ordered

Got my shipment confirmation from CT this morning.Ordered on release date after I processed my midnight NDC order.Ordered 2 pairs on 1 transaction and used supersaver shipping.Wondering if I am going to get hit by custom fees...

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

For people who ordered 2 or more pairsfrom an EU or UK site,and you already receive the shoes....did you have to pay any cusom fees?I haven't received any yet,but some orders are 2 pairs in one....thanks
i ordered 2 pairs from HS. according to tracking info they provided, they arrived in NY at 1am on Dec 26 and have been sitting there ever since awaiting customs clearance (though i've not received any communications saying i need to pay a customs fee). waiting on a customer service reply now. will update.

im in the same boat 2 pairs one package.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ Those are 2000s.

oh, i didn't realize you were his roommate in freshman year of college back in 95 when he bought them. my apologies, friend.
they must have been a 5 year old early release of the 2000's.

Theres gonna be a restock sometime... a Lansing, MI Champs store got a restock yesterday... no other store did (atleast from what they tell us) Why random stores getting restocks???

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ Those are 2000s.

oh, i didn't realize you were his roommate in freshman year of college back in 95 when he bought them. my apologies, friend.
they must have been a 5 year old early release of the 2000's.
He might have '95s, but those in the picture are 2000s. Didn't mean to make you mad, I was just telling you. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom