Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Man I hope these look better in person than they do in these pics. These look worse than the Cool Greys from last year smh.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Got mine today, 9.5! no lines for once! hardly any hassle 
eyes.gif
lol & plus get to rock em a week before they come out!
tongue.gif

They are floating in SoCal!
What store in SoCal?

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Went to the HOH in Lakewood, Ca (the spot I was gonna get my Concords from) and the workers there said dudes were boxing over KD Weatherman's last weekend. And that security is going to be beefed up due to that...

I might need to rethink my RD strategy quickstyle. Not trying to scrap over a pair of shoes. F that!

HOH Lakewood is garbage. I walked in there a few hours after the release and asked an employee how the Weatherman release went and he totally ignored me. You mad cuz you couldn't sell me some Westbrook Hyperfuses, BREAUX?
I also remember how they handled the Kobe Helicopter, China and Rice release. A bunch of dudes cut in the front of the line, and their security guard didn't do #*#%.

Good luck, Lakewood.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

then again the space jam release turned into a full out stampede when i went the more i read and hear people talk about this shoe the less im a feel bad if i dont cop will try but wont brake my head going all over la county for these online and one footlocker dont cop ill just pick up the 14s or some old retroe and call it a year 
Stampede? Same thing happened during the Kobe Rice release. Security didn't let people line up so you had 100 deep posting up next to their cars. As soon as one person said #$%@ it, everyone gunned it all at once to form a "line". I got mine, but never again! I know South Coast Plaza in OC just opened their HoH over the summer, so they might be a better spot. 

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Man I hope these look better in person than they do in these pics. These look worse than the Cool Greys from last year smh.

i took a quick pic from my phone with dim light in my room they do look G, just as good as I saw them back in 1995 and how fresh they were on Mj and Allen Iverson in the Big East

Originally Posted by Fait

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Got mine today, 9.5! no lines for once! hardly any hassle 
eyes.gif
lol & plus get to rock em a week before they come out!
tongue.gif

They are floating in SoCal!
What store in SoCal?
The store I got em from asked to be named anonymous and it would be irrelevant anyways since they sold out  but I'll look for more spots and help those in need if they can return the favor with something I need if possible if not its chill

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

HOH Lakewood is garbage. I walked in there a few hours after the release and asked an employee how the Weatherman release went and he totally ignored me. You mad cuz you couldn't sell me some Westbrook Hyperfuses, BREAUX?
I also remember how they handled the Kobe Helicopter, China and Rice release. A bunch of dudes cut in the front of the line, and their security guard didn't do #*#%.

Good luck, Lakewood.

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

then again the space jam release turned into a full out stampede when i went the more i read and hear people talk about this shoe the less im a feel bad if i dont cop will try but wont brake my head going all over la county for these online and one footlocker dont cop ill just pick up the 14s or some old retroe and call it a year 
Stampede? Same thing happened during the Kobe Rice release. Security didn't let people line up so you had 100 deep posting up next to their cars. As soon as one person said #$%@ it, everyone gunned it all at once to form a "line". I got mine, but never again! I know South Coast Plaza in OC just opened their HoH over the summer, so they might be a better spot. 
Well the manager told me that this time around they're gonna give out tickets every hour, 1 per person for each size till they are all gone. Starting at 7 or 8 am that Thursday. And there's going to be a employee checking the tickets of the people in line regularly. I was gonna go right after work @5 and try my luck for a ticket but if not then NDC it is. Definetly calling SCP tomorrow tho to see what their game plan is! Thanks man

I went to the puente hills mall yesterday to check on a few stores. The Athletic Shoe World there had a list going around and there were already a page and a half of names with some folks even listing 5 different sizes from 8.5-13. SMH at these resellers. Regardless, I put my name on the list and told the girl working there that I wouldn't mind paying a little over retail for mine. She said she'd talk to the person who put the list together and get back to me...Definitely leaning towards going to the Arcadia mall now but I got a few other spots lined up if that fails. I already have a size 11.5 from Wellgosh pre-ordered but I don't feel secure as I wear a size 12 in jordan Vs, Viiis and Xs but size 12 in IIIs, VIs, and VIIs, and XIIIs fit large on me.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

^ What happens if you don't pay it?

[h3]What if I fail to pay the import duty?[/h3]
The importer is obligated to pay import duty against any merchandise they’ve commissioned for import. Failure to pay can result in a lien against the merchandise, or in the case of a deceased, bankrupt or insolvent importer, a claim against their estate.
The importer has their money. So good luck with that. Fed Ex/UPS will just send it to you and bill you you later. If you dont pay they will sell it off. Cant see how it can effect you though as they will just have your name and addy. No social to attach it to your credit.  
Incorrect...they contact you with your goods being held.  You must give social sec. # in order for goods to be released.  They have you by the short curlies.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

[h3]What if I fail to pay the import duty?[/h3]
The importer is obligated to pay import duty against any merchandise they’ve commissioned for import. Failure to pay can result in a lien against the merchandise, or in the case of a deceased, bankrupt or insolvent importer, a claim against their estate.
The importer has their money. So good luck with that. Fed Ex/UPS will just send it to you and bill you you later. If you dont pay they will sell it off. Cant see how it can effect you though as they will just have your name and addy. No social to attach it to your credit.  
Incorrect...they contact you with your goods being held.  You must give social sec. # in order for goods to be released.  They have you by the short curlies.
I have never been asked for my SSN.

Just locked up a pair for $193. My hunt is now over. It is currently available for pre-order on a British web site.

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Just locked up a pair for $193. My hunt is now over. It is currently available for pre-order on a British web site.

Damn My first two orders were i didnt put in my cc info. So I had to go back and re do them. NT must be sleep.

Me too but I paid $156. I love my USAA card. 
too bad they don't double box
pass
ohwell.gif

Thats a steal...Picked up another pair in size 12 at $193 as well...

I am having trouble just checking out. "There has been a problem with your payment:

Please verify your details and try again"

It's highlighted where it says county. Any help ? (first time ordering )

Originally Posted by mistamagic1

I am having trouble just checking out. "There has been a problem with your payment:

Please verify your details and try again"

It's highlighted where it says county. Any help ? (first time ordering )
Put your state

I suggest anyone ordering from said site not to post it here. Dale tends to oversell and if the masses find out he most def do it. He will then go crazy and start rejecting random orders. Ive been to his shop and dude is cool as long as he dont oversell too much. He is a one man operation.
This is his second pre order already. First wave already sold out. He dont expect this shipment till the 22nd. This is a restock he is hopping to get. So understand why it would not be wise to post here for the world to see. 

Originally Posted by blahzee

too bad they don't double box
pass
ohwell.gif
What are the chances that these arrive extremely beat up? I haven't ordered a pair of XIs recently as I just got into the shoe game heavily this year, are the boxes on the XI sturdier than the regular JB boxes?

Please be helpful wIt the info. Many of us can't get to a computer in the daytime. I need to get lucky and copp before the wolves eat through them.

how much are you guys paying in shipping? I got charged 29.70gbp, but I see a special for the month of december for 7.95.

Back
Top Bottom