Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

One of my NDC pairs that im gonna rock

9gc482.jpg

33m4rpl.jpg

fycpac.jpg

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

anyone else here waiting for End to send you tracking and shipping info?
I feel for you man, I know you were one of the first to order when that link went up for that pre-order along with myself. Did they reply to your email you sent last night/this morning? 
At least your not in a situation with CT who sent my package to Hong Kong apparently. Take a look at this. Smh.

Parcel number:EK0353*****GB

[table][tr][th="col"]Date[/th][th=""]Time[/th][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Tracking Event[/th][/tr][tr][td]31-12-2011[/td][td]06:50[/td][td]Delivery Agent - HONG KONG[/td][td]Forwarded to correct depot[/td][/tr][tr][td]30-12-2011[/td][td]23:43[/td][td]Delivery Agent - HONG KONG - PTT[/td][td]Received in destination country[/td][/tr][tr][td]29-12-2011[/td][td]18:40[/td][td]International Hub[/td][td]Forwarded for export[/td][/tr][tr][td]28-12-2011[/td][td]23:42[/td][td]International Hub[/td][td]Received and processed[/td][/tr][tr][td]28-12-2011[/td][td]23:42[/td][td]International Hub[/td][td]Forwarded for export[/td][/tr][tr][td]27-12-2011[/td][td]18:11[/td][td]National Hub[/td][td]Received and processed[/td][/tr][/table]

Who knows when my package will shop up now, if I even get it at all. Never again.

damn thats horrible. what did they say about this wrong shipment?

They replied to my email and said they would make my order a priority, but heard nothing else afterward.
ohwell.gif

anyone else here waiting for End to send you tracking and shipping info?
I feel for you man, I know you were one of the first to order when that link went up for that pre-order along with myself. Did they reply to your email you sent last night/this morning? 
At least your not in a situation with CT who sent my package to Hong Kong apparently. Take a look at this. Smh.

[table][tr][th="col"]Date[/th][th=""]Time[/th][th=""]Location[/th][th=""]Tracking Event[/th][/tr][tr][td]31-12-2011[/td][td]06:50[/td][td]Delivery Agent - HONG KONG[/td][td]Forwarded to correct depot[/td][/tr][tr][td]30-12-2011[/td][td]23:43[/td][td]Delivery Agent - HONG KONG - PTT[/td][td]Received in destination country[/td][/tr][tr][td]29-12-2011[/td][td]18:40[/td][td]International Hub[/td][td]Forwarded for export[/td][/tr][tr][td]28-12-2011[/td][td]23:42[/td][td]International Hub[/td][td]Received and processed[/td][/tr][tr][td]28-12-2011[/td][td]23:42[/td][td]International Hub[/td][td]Forwarded for export[/td][/tr][tr][td]27-12-2011[/td][td]18:11[/td][td]National Hub[/td][td]Received and processed[/td][/tr][/table]

Who knows when my package will shop up now, if I even get it at all. Never again.

They replied to my email and said they would make my order a priority, but heard nothing else afterward.
ohwell.gif

smh same predicament. I think i got got by us customs. smfh

Date Time Location Tracking Event
26-12-201114:23Delivery Agent - NEW YORK -PTTAwaiting Customs clearance
26-12-201114:22Delivery Agent - NEW YORK -PTTReceived in destination country
24-12-201109:40International HubForwarded for export
23-12-201123:55International HubReceived and processed
23-12-201123:55International HubForwarded for export
23-12-201116:40Aberdeen DepotTracked out of Local Hub
23-12-201116:21Aberdeen DepotCollected from customer
23-12-201100:00WDM Online

That's y I don't order from overseas its Jus a hassle. They take forever to get here i get anxious and they get lost to.

brock lesner just got mashed out. off topic but ill throw in a concord xi's in there somewhere.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

What are some of the giveaways that help determine a real shoe from the fake ones? What are some of the things to look for? Any help please would be apperciated.

Quick notes from my observations/research:

Clear indication of gray market/fake shoes

-have clear toes, instead of milky toes

-yellow/gold carbon fiber tissue paper instead of silver carbon fiber tissue paper

Things that should raise your suspicion 

-poor cut of patent leather

-production dates from June/July 

-stronger smell of glue, stains on shoes, stains on tissue paper

-Imprints on box are not as deep 

-Toes are milky but still not as milky as it should be

Watch nightwing's video here for more clues:  

this is not true.... my footlocker pair has a date of 6/8/11

Anxiously waiting for any kind of shipping confirmation from CT at this point
laugh.gif

I know others are in the same boat as me so hopefully we all get ours.

Has anybody gotten any kind of cancellation from CT as of late? It seems like everybody is receiving their pairs so hopefully I get mine as well
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

What are some of the giveaways that help determine a real shoe from the fake ones? What are some of the things to look for? Any help please would be apperciated.

-yellow/gold carbon fiber tissue paper instead of silver carbon fiber tissue paper

Well, it should raise your suspicion, as early release pairs had those dates.  I'm not saying it's definite.

Can't believe people are shelling out $450+ for these... the prices on the bay make me want to sell mine and I can't stand resellers...  I could use the money to buy an OG pair and then have money left over 
30t6p3b.gif

Although on a side note.. the patent on these is amazing. I was comparing it to the patent on my OG Space Jams and it's almost better on the Concords. Butter 
pimp.gif

Well, it should raise your suspicion, as early release pairs had those dates.  I'm not saying it's definite.

I got 1 pair from 7/13/2011 and are super legit....

REALLY??? Patent leather cut is poor on many pairs. half of my retail pairs have inconsistent patent leather cuts. (left side higher than right, right side high than left on other pairs). This is not a clear indicator.  Jordan Brand quality is in the toilet.

Only thing i can say that is clear cut is the clear toes, and the stretched out 2 3 on the back. looks like no space between 2 and 3

I second that, my pair from Footlocker also starts with 6/8/11 and ends with 8/26/11.

Anyone order from Milk still awaiting shipping confirmation? I've sent them emails for updates, but no response like what other NTers are saying. I placed an order when they first put them on, but haven't had my order cancelled like others. Just glad I didn't depend on them and copped elsewhere as a backup

Look guys, I'm not saying that it definitely means shoes with those characteristics are fake, I'm just saying it should raise your awareness/suspicion if you do order from a website that you are not too sure of and you see those things; I made two separate columns for a specific reason.

too many inconsistencies with retail/legit pairs to compare to fakes... If you have a pair and they look OK to you roll with it.

Ive seen some of these so called fakes that look much better than pairs purchased directly from a large chain retail store.

This release is making it too difficult to be in this hobby....

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Anxiously waiting for any kind of shipping confirmation from CT at this point
laugh.gif

I know others are in the same boat as me so hopefully we all get ours.

Has anybody gotten any kind of cancellation from CT as of late? It seems like everybody is receiving their pairs so hopefully I get mine as well
roll.gif

I keep emailing them and all they tell me is they have been sent to the warehouse to be dispatched 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dashoecollecta

ohwell.gif

smh same predicament. I think i got got by us customs. smfh

Date Time Location Tracking Event
26-12-201114:23Delivery Agent - NEW YORK -PTTAwaiting Customs clearance
26-12-201114:22Delivery Agent - NEW YORK -PTTReceived in destination country
24-12-201109:40International HubForwarded for export
23-12-201123:55International HubReceived and processed
23-12-201123:55International HubForwarded for export
23-12-201116:40Aberdeen DepotTracked out of Local Hub
23-12-201116:21Aberdeen DepotCollected from customer
23-12-201100:00WDM Online
Originally Posted by rauls054

That's y I don't order from overseas its Jus a hassle. They take forever to get here i get anxious and they get lost to.

damb just checked my email & .......
ordered @ 11:09 am

dispatch email w/tracking # @ 11:35 am

invoice @ 11:47 am

Back
Top Bottom