Official Air Jordan XI Concord Release thread 12/23/11 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Any one here order two pairs from uk site and shipped by fedex?? Whats the total weight? Mine says 2.1kg/4.7lbs for 1pair?? Maybe they send me two pairs? Lol

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by BinYe

Word about the visual street spottings.

Since release day, i have seen ONE guy with them on.

I was visiting my fam in Sacramento and a dude at Arden Fair

mall had them on (some oriental cat).

I would say that 70 percent of the purchased stock went to

resellers

The other 30 either haven't worn them yet or waiting for gooder

weather before application.

I gotta disagree with this statement.

I know everyone would like to say that resellers ruined this release but thats not the case and all you gotta do is look at the buy/sell market to realize this.  Lets say for example that Nike produced 70,000 pairs....I dont know for sure, and before you call me on it...NEITHER DO YOU!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  But we know these were a GR and they were heavily produced, probably more so than any other GR, but along with that came greater demand than we've EVER seen for a sneaker.  If you don't like 70,000 use 50 or 40 whatever you like, but we know there are LOTS!

now look at eBay and other seller markets.  Do a quick search for 'Jordan XI concord' and you will get approx. 2300 pairs of mens shoes.  From that you can probably take another 800 pairs off that number because of people labeling other shoes as concords and early release pairs and now you have about 1500 pairs for sale.  Yes there are some for sale through craiglist and other sites that provide private sales but look at the big picture.....even if theres 3000 pairs for sale, thats less than 10% of the amount produced.  And plus a lot of the ppl selling here and ISS and craigslist also have them on eBay.  I think everyone needs to also realize that most places you bought your concords from only allowed 1 per purchase.  The resellers got theirs, but they didnt get them from the places you woulda got yours.....at least not the REAL resellers.

just my 0.02.....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

On another note.......I've worn one of my pairs 3 times and cant get enough of them. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That produced more than any other GR part is wrong.

A lot of stores only got two pair per size. Which wouldn't make it a large general release at all.

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Just wanted to share my photo of the Trilogy Family XI:
nice set brotha.
thought you were missing a ps in the concords til i saw the double strap.

so is this just for pure collection purposes or do you stay having kids yearly?

Resellers were born from this release. I did the wristband line up thing and used my magic to gain a few more pairs, but if I had a pair of Concords for every time I heard a 12 year old kid tell his mother (who was also on line) " Mom if I don't get my size I can just get another sizer and sell them and make money"....I would be swimming in Concords. If you don't think that these kids are going to grow into resale monsters your crazy. The game is doomed for the pairs that all the OG heads covet.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

didn't buy the 2011 Concords but I have the OG pair in decent condition. Went to wear them recently and with all the stuff on the news I seen about people shooting,tearing up malls, and acting ignorant for concords I didn't want to wear my OG's. Every time I see a pair of these now I think of stupidity, I don't want to be mistaken for one of the idiots that camped out weeks or broke into the mall to buy sneakers.... THANKS JB you found away to ruin my favorite pair of shoes.

I hate the stereotype that has surfaced with this release.    

laugh.gif
 you guys think you are breaking necks and people are admiring your shoes but in reality they are pointing and saying those are the shoes from the news that @#$@% are killing each other over.
tired.gif

This has bitterness written alllll over it. You guys notice, it's always the dudes that "passed" that seem to have a stynch of negativity looming over their comments?

It's kinda of presumptuous for me to just say because really, how can anything like that ever be proven. It's like the weather.

But don't be surprised to see sites promoting their restocks this week. Obviously, NDC and Eastbay won't but I would think others will. Prices will always be a tad bit more on those sites too. Somebody told me who works for something that shipments went out in small amounts to many places. I don't think chain stores are getting many in stock, so this will be mostly an online attempt this week.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

From CT it states that my order is at the dleivery depot here in the states. Anyone else recieve such confirmation.

You got an email for this?

Originally Posted by eddiec312

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

From CT it states that my order is at the dleivery depot here in the states. Anyone else recieve such confirmation.

You got an email for this?

No I just entered the tracking # into their shipping website.

Someone is trying to trade me DS CDP iv's + cash for my DS Concord 11.  How much cash do you think is fair?

Back
Top Bottom