:::Official Air Jordan XI low white/red release thread 5/5/12: NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING!:::

Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by east99

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

IE's are junk....
alien.gif

no.
alien.gif

Yes

Yes and No 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by calikush

no.
alien.gif

Yes

were you even around when the OG I.Es dropped? i wanted them bad. not a bad shoe with the right color. 
pimp.gif
If your talking to me i'm about to be 27 so yeah I was around.... I wanted conconrds so bad and finally got them with the 2011 release (paid over retail but whatever they are my grail) Whenever talking about an 11 it needs to be the patent 11 imo....

Originally Posted by jbels

I copped but theres alittle too much white, glad the bottoms don't yellow tho

-They yellow its just barely noticeable . The patent will turn before the sole-Also I'd think Jordan would approve of the snake skin customs if he was ok w the navy blue and pink pair.-I.E 11 are one of the most slept on pairs and I'm glad. I still want the white and blacks and the black red pair from last year. I'm sorry I slept especially since they dropped to around 100. I see no one w them for some reason.

Before the end of the year, I'm gonna try and get an extra 2 pairs. I have a feeling these will be special in a few years like the Zens and Citruses...

Those snake skins are kinda tough.

I gave in and bought the low 11's. I think its a nice clean summer shoe. It was between this and the CG12s and I liked these better so pulled the trigger. Might cop a red Phili or Cinci fitted.

Back
Top Bottom