Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

Couldn't even enter the draw in size 14. Wouldn't let me. Got size 14 from shoe palace and FNL.

Stressing hard on several websites right at 7am PST. Waited 90min and copped Navy's through FNL on my iPhone with no problem. Got a confirmation email too. Seems too good to be true.

I had a raffle, but went to a FCFS store and they still had some of both. I liked the navys better.

In the past 8 years I've bought 1 pair of j's online from a site other than fnl. I've used PayPal debit and credit cards phone and laptop with no issue. The formula is simple...patience and accuracy. Step 1 make sure the billing address on your fnl account matches your address at your bank or with whoever issued your card. Step 2 setup a Twitter account and follow fnl. Step 3 when the product link goes out on release day click it once. You will undoubtedly be met with the dreaded splash screen. Step 4 is the key. DO NOT REFRESH OR CLICK ANYTHING WHILE THAT SPLASH SCREEN IS SPINNING. You will want to. You will be dying to. Don't do it. Fight the urge. Wait patiently and the site will let you in. Step 5 click through and get your shoes. This has not failed me in nearly a decade. Sometimes it takes a while. Legend blues took 3 hours. I recommend making some breakfast and watch some tv.
Step 1: Not true.

Everything for my address has always been the same. It's typed the same way between shipping and billing on FNL (No discrepancies in space or all caps, etc.). With all of the info being correct, has not changed in 4 years, I still get errors from FNL. That site is a crap shoot.

Any other time other than release time, I have no issues giving them my money.

In the past 8 years I've bought 1 pair of j's online from a site other than fnl. I've used PayPal debit and credit cards phone and laptop with no issue. The formula is simple...patience and accuracy. Step 1 make sure the billing address on your fnl account matches your address at your bank or with whoever issued your card. Step 2 setup a Twitter account and follow fnl. Step 3 when the product link goes out on release day click it once. You will undoubtedly be met with the dreaded splash screen. Step 4 is the key. DO NOT REFRESH OR CLICK ANYTHING WHILE THAT SPLASH SCREEN IS SPINNING. You will want to. You will be dying to. Don't do it. Fight the urge. Wait patiently and the site will let you in. Step 5 click through and get your shoes. This has not failed me in nearly a decade. Sometimes it takes a while. Legend blues took 3 hours. I recommend making some breakfast and watch some tv.

LOL.. Missing several steps

Step 6: credit card error
Step 7: credit card error
Step 8: credit card error
Step 9: app/site crash
Step 10: repeat step 3

For what it's worth, I just managed to checkout on FNL for a size 11. I repeatedly got the payment processing error with Google Chrome. Tried Firefox, and the PayPal payment completed on my second try. I believe the first attempt failed because my shipping email address was different than PayPal's. After making sure all the details in my shipping and billing were identical, the order went through.

entered 3 times on snkrs and won all of them,,,damn. 

also got thru finishline for both the gums and cherries (before finding out i won on nike,,,so dont crucify me for this).

so i have 3 blue/gums and 2 cherries lol. 

Last edited:
anyone wanting these should have gotten em, if not, you need to retire, jus sayin

This is kinda how I feel. Just took a while on the foot sites. Does anyone know why Nike did the draw? These didn't seem limited. I keep hearing quick strike talk....but was the Nike draw some sort of test to beat the bots? Do we know anything about the reason for this stupid draw??

I had a chance on fnl for the cherries but decided to dip. I realized how fast they'll yellow. I already got the navy's and, I think the cherries are too plain, anyways.

Hit 2/4 on raffles while picking up the raffle winners at Foot Locker somebody goes by and says DTLR doing FCFS and they have plenty so I jump out of FL line since I know those are a lock and go to DTLR. They only have the Navy and said the reds are coming on Monday so I pik up my 10.5 in Navy then head back to FL. Nobody in line at either store. Give my 2 tickets for each pair and walk out the store and get Chick -Fila for breakfast. Check my phone and Boom won both entries on SNKRS!!!! First time EVER!!!  Good Day!!!!

Snkrs didn't happen for me today. Walked into a store. No lines.
Copped both. Walked out. Day is all great.

I got the varsity red today at footlocker. I wasn't able to buy this though. I plan to buy this in the future.

Everyone that says these are sitting, which state are you guys from? Stopped by 3 stores and no leftovers of navy. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom