Official Air Jordan XI Navy/Gum Low 06/04/16 (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/OPING)

I Will answer then I feel like, don't think I should be taking my time to answer stuff when a simple phone call will suffice. But to answer you:

It was sitting after no show raffle. I called and they said the had those sizes. Also went in, and same deal.
Ok so the u got the LEFTOVER pairs, thanks for taking your time to answer. Maybe if you don't feel like answering questions about what u posted on a Internet forum then don't post.

I was in Vegas yesturday and people were walking out of the flight 23 store at 8 pm with these.. Might be worth the effort if you are still looking

Jordan resell value just ain't what it used to be ...
Those days been gone for over a year... social media has killed the resell market. IG and Facebook keep undercutting RIF, Flight Club, etc. It is still funny to see people still buying 5 pairs of shoes though. By the time they burn through the second pair, the shoe releases again. Nike is making money off really late people coming to the resell game. The type of people that buy multiple pairs of Infrared VI lows and post them on CL for $250. Lol.

Nice shoes
One of the best XI's ever. Yeah, I said it.
I agree, when i tried them on last night i was like
eek.gif
.....Blue is my fave color also, so happy i got a double dip

Well technically, with all the Jordan 11's that have released you could like those better and still think the gums are one of the best 11's ever
laugh.gif
Lord knows there's been plenty of low tops alone.
they're definitely nice I like gum outsoles. The dunk from above 4s is an example that I bought that I really like. i'm yet to wear them though lol. But I like the navy blue too, I just had to pick between the two this weekend and I chose the cherries over those. 

Well technically, with all the Jordan 11's that have released you could like those better and still think the gums are one of the best 11's ever :lol: Lord knows there's been plenty of low tops alone.
they're definitely nice I like gum outsoles. The dunk from above 4s is an example that I bought that I really like. i'm yet to wear them though lol. But I like the navy blue too, I just had to pick between the two this weekend and I chose the cherries over those. 

Don't even blame you, because I did the same thing :lol: I wanted both low top 11's and the metallics, but could only afford one pair so I had to make the choice. Think that i'll be able to find these and the Metallics easier down the line anyways.

Tough to say navy > varsity red.. But I will say 11s look better through my eyes when the patent and the mesh/leather are the same color.

Back
Top Bottom