Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

200,000 sounds like a really high number, considering there are only 26,000 members on NT. I might think that maybe there are 200,000 total members of all Nike related websites, but that's just my opinion. If 200,000 is the actual number, then these really aren't that limited.

man this is wack... i'm riskin gettin in trouble at work cuz all i've been doin is sittin here on the 'net the whole day for that past two days.... this is not respect... the disrespected us by not being prepared.... we should complain to nike/jordan and get like shipping free or something.... >:
mad.gif
|I
tired.gif

^^^^NEWSFLASH: The shoes will not be sold out anytime soon."

They made ample supply to easily cover 3 pairs per member, but keep in mind 1 outta 20+ people will not get 3 pairs.

To lose a job or miss school days just to get these shoes as soon as they drop is ridiculous.

Been on Niketalk since day one, took on an honor to be a member on: March 29, 2001 ...Js4sale

Yea but the way that is worded is sounds like they have a mailing list of about 200,000. They have been compiling that since the launch of the website and prob even before that. That doesn't mean that 200,000 will be purchasing this package. Most of those prob dont even exist...and you say there are 26,000 members on NT (who are considers to be Shoeheads)but how many actually plan on copping? Not too many people are ready to drop $200 on this package . They will offer to all of those people but dont expect all of them to buy so i am sure that they didnt make 200,000 pairs-

okay guys let's not get all mathematical now.... simple question... do you think there will be enough kicks for people who want them to at least get 1 or maybe 2??

Well I called this morning about 12 20 EST 11.25.2003 and talked to the lady very nicely and came away with some good information, she said about 9 30 or so PST the link should be available for usage, NO E-MAILS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT AND THAT IS A FACT, so forget the rumors, and as far as the # produced, I asked about would a size 9.5 since it s my size and a popular one sell out within the first few days, she said she highly doubts it, cause there were so many made.....so errbody chill out and treat these people w/ respect and you might get it back.....and by the way, some of you guys should think of it in there sitaution, and remeber what time of the year it is, we should give thanks that they would even do this instead of bad mouthing and all that great stuff and copping attitudes.....!

All this HYPE for litterally nothing. ohh well i'm at work now. Good luck to those waiting to cop these.
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)

what is the name of the AOL/AIM chatroom? or anyone in it, please invite me: SN: CDWalls00 (zero zero)
"when the ball goes up, you have a choice. you can watch, or you can rebound. understand that the ball won't come to you. you gotta go get it. you gotta want it more than anyone else on the court. it takes heart; it takes sacrifice. it takes the willingness to do whatever your team needs. because you cannot win without the ball." -- charles barkley

whichever 930 is further away from now...lol. nike cracks me up to no end. in a situation like this you build a "practice site" to get everything right then switch over the link to that 404 error. crap, at the very worst you just clone a buying page off nike.com with the jumpman23.com login page acting as a gateway. LMAO!!

And if I show you my dark side/will you still hold me tonight/and if I open my heart to you/and show you my weak side what would you do/would you sell your story to rolling stone/would you take the children away and leave me alone/and smile in reassurance as you whisper down the phone/would you send me packing/or would you take me home

yo....i wear a 9.5 normally in J's...how does the fitting of the xii's go? should i get a 10 or 9.5 or 9?
WANTED: DUNK LOWS: DENIM,VIOTECHS,HALLOWEENS, and BLUE SUEDE/gum bottoms...STORM SERIES OF AIR BURST AND AIR MAX..lookin for these in ds or near ds condition. size 9-10. email me: [email protected] or AIM: l0stb0y67

wu - i dont know if the chat room is still up- i stayed logged in it since the first night these were supposed to be releasesd but as of this afternoon i was the only one in the room - my comp froze and i had to restart so i dont think the room is still there

if it is or if any1 makes a new one please invite me

kingtre2k3

that chat room kept me going the other night staying up till 4am for nuthin!

someone please invite me too. my aim is:

ThaAJMasta
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

Man I can picture people hanging from the sack. :lol:
laugh.gif
Reading some of ya'll didn't go to bed when you have work and school and some of ya'll scared to leave the computer to take a shower. That's pretty sad. Ridaz.While JB is sitting back laughing . You can check the computer every couple of hours instead of every second. And look at all the useless posts (like this one) saying the same thing over and over again.

yeah son yall chill and just let me know when yall get a email or you get the site to come up without the "much respect" letter.

The rest of this post has nothing to do with the shoes...blah..blah...blah 0]
alien.gif

FUTURE POST TEAM
FUTURE POSTMAN - WHAT YOU ASK...I'VE ALREADY ANSWERED!

Quote:
On 11/24, an email will go out to all members of Jumpman23.com (approx 200,000 members)

^ 600,000 pairs made?

Quote:
Items will NOT be sold separately

If that is so how did a few NTers got the non-sample XIIs without the 2 items? Every pair of XIIs is supposely produced and sold with the 2 items.

===========
[/center]
[/center]

This is my first time reading this post(skimming through it :lol:
laugh.gif
34 pages :\
ohwell.gif
) Been busy with work and today i got the postcard for this package, so i checked it out but the site is having technical difficulties. I ain't buying these because i don't like how the OG feels and surely these aren't any different. Even though these are exclusives.
We're Doing this Way Big.

If what's been posted above is correct, there are over 200,000 Team Jordan Members and there will be enough XIIs to cover all Team Jordan Members....then it seems as if these aren't going to be so exclusive after all. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

I just don't get it....it boggles the mind!!

some people have them cuz they claim that their brother or their cousin's godsister's mama plays for a jordan endorsed school... at least that's what they say.. who knows, they could just know somebody...

I was hoping to get a surprise when I came home from school today. I guess not. They better be up soon, even though for some reason I don't see them being up until after Thanksgiving.
[/b]​

yea im passing on these. gotta save up for 2004 for so i can get 2 pairs each of the white/blue/red and black/white xii's, the two best colorways in this xii retro series.

Dont worry, Nike will exhaust themselves to have it up before Thanksgiving.
God forbid they dont get to take all our cash before the biggest shopping day fo the year (Friday after Thanksgiving).
Micheal Jordan and some peeps at Nike are sure going to have a Merry Christmas after this one.

Back
Top Bottom