Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

I got my pair :D
happy.gif

anyone else from MD get em?
1200 w00t

Yeah...i got mine today but thing that sucks is that my hat size is too big...they didn't have anymore 6 7/8 or 7s. Oh well, i'm just happy bout the shoes. For those that got their hoody...how do they fit...big or small?

"Being the nothing to someone who is your everything is a lot like being a trainer for a boxer. She's constantly fighting the world, thinkin' she's unloved and alone, not knowing the one with the greatest love and support has always been in her corner. You tell her to watch for the right hook, and she still gets pummeled by it. Sooner or later, you just wanna throw in the towel."--MANCHILDyoko

I just called and they said that people who ordered *after 8:00 pm on Tuesday November 25,2003* will receive it next week. The guy said they will download the orders Friday for shipment since Thursday a holiday, and should receive it next week. 0]
alien.gif

Why am i seeing different price ranges, with the Discount, of course everybody's was 190.00, mine came to just 201, so 11 and some change for taxes. Is it because im in Michigan, AM I THE ONLY ONE IN MICHIGAN GETTIN THESE, THAT WOULD BE NICE.

from what i can gather, the people who used the promotional code, were charged sales tax. which would be different for each state.

i didn't use the code and got standard shipping, and it came out to $200.00.

Quote:
The guy said they will download the orders Friday for shipment since Thursday a holiday, and should receive it next week.

WTF? I ordered next day air too, who do I complain too if I get it next week?

I will with no bullets in my holster

Quote:
from what i can gather, the people who used the promotional code, were charged sales tax. which would be different for each state

You get sales tax even if you don't use the code.
You ain't got no alibi​
You ugly​
Yeah Yeah​
YOU UGLY!​

Hey kiisean which number did you call to find out that info. Was it the 1-866-jumpman number.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE REP IF YOU ORDERED YOUR SHOES TODAY BEFORE 5 EST, THATS 2 PST, AND U ORDRED NEXT DAY SHIPPING IT WILL GET TO YOUR HOUSE ON FRIDAY. SO IM HAPPY :D
happy.gif

I used the number that comes in the Confirmation Email. But now I dont know what because I'm reading rep's tell people different things because I also chose Next Day Air. Unless the guy did not read that I chose that, he told me I'm getting it Next week. But I'm not going to complain. As long as my sneakers come, I'm happy

I ORDERED MINE AROUND 10 O CLOCK PST THIS MORNING AND I GOT NEXT DAY AIR, AND ABOUT 4:30 PST I GOT A EMAIL SAYING MY SHOES GOT SHIPPED WOW THATS FAST IM HAPPY

Hi *******,

Good news! The following order from Niketown.com has been shipped and is on its way.

Your order number is:********-sg********

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is:********************* :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

I just received the announcement email from Team Jordan declaring the arrival of the package. (Still no sign of the physical flier, though)

Now, did any of you all see your user names in this email?

I recall the order page stating that if you were unsure of your user name, you need only check your 'personalized' invitation email. That doesn't appear to be the case.

Granted, at this point we're beyond beating a dead horse - we're pounding its bone fragments into a fine powder. However, those keeping track can add this to their laundry list of complaints.

It's amazing to me how a package built around matching could be so uncoordinated.

Damn, finally got thru and placed my order! The wait is finally over. It feels like i just lost my virginity. and this is ridiculously long post. :smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Insane. I had to get in on this. I got my size 10, and I was just checkin now, and the site is sitll busy. These could be the most hyped shoes ever.

Does anyone think they'll be sold out by the 3rd???
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

Hi Drew,

Good news! The following order from Niketown.com has been shipped and is on its
way.

Your order number is: "none of yalls business"

Your UPS tracking number(s) for this shipment is: "same as above"

If you'd like to track your order shipment, click on the following UPS link(s):
www.noneof yalls business.com

Please remember that the items you ordered might be sent in different shipments
at no extra cost to you. If all of your items are not in this order, then we
will notify you when the rest of the order ships.

For more information on your order, or if you have a question about returns,
please go to http://nike.ask.com or call us at 1-800-806-NIKE (6453). Please do
not respond to this email.

Thanks again for ordering from Niketown.com

PS: Have you checked out NIKE iD yet? You can create your own custom Nike
gear and buy it online at www.nikeid.com.

SWEET, I GOT MY SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION!!!

Meth,

YOU'RE RIGHT and I was wondering the SAME THING. I signed up for Team Jordan I think literally the first day that it was announced and you could sign-up. Back then, you didn't need a username or password. You just gave them your home snail mail address and your e-mail address and you were good to go. Thus, I didn't have a username because I wasn't actually a registered member of Jumpman23.com.

What I finally did the first night these were up when I was trying to order is try to sign im using my niketown.com information. Turns out you not only have to be a Team Jordan member, but a registered member of Jumpman23.com, which are NOT one in the same. Luckily, it's easy as pie to transfer your niketown.com information to Jumpman23.com memberhsip, but it would have been nice if we'd have known this. After being sent back to the main page a million times after finally deciding to put in my niketown.com sign-in info on Monday night, I finally figured out what to do when I went and in a panic started to make a new name. By the time, though, the errors had taken over and it was curtains for the night.

Anyhow, I actually think that this issue is one of the BIGGEST problems of this whole thing. I was really in the dark for a while -- as were lots of others, obviously. And, like I said, I've been a Team Jordan member since day one. There was no reason to potentially leave me (and others) out in the cold because we weren't told what to do......

Back
Top Bottom