Official Air Jordan XII 'Nubuck' Post - They're up.

Looks like the majority of people are coppin size 10 and they still getting them, I dont think they are very limited :frown:
frown.gif

I 'am TRilled my two pair are one the way finally . My Dad knew I had been waiting for 3 days and had been working so I left him my info and the site and he copped um' for me while I was at work. He just told me after all day of telling me he forgot . :D
happy.gif

Has anyone gotten the confirmation that their order has shipped, i know that happened to other shoes where all the orders were cancelled and we had to order again.

I placed my order earlier. I called and a lady told me that my order was placed and it will be shipped in 5 days. Is that good enough confirmatin or do I need to receive this email as well.
PSYCHO MEDLEY

yo this is the biggest post ever
The Rose That Grew From Concrete by Tupac
Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

^ they probably won't ship until friday. keep in mind they have to go thru every1's credit card stuff and putting the packages together and getting them all shipped. If i get mine before next friday I will be happy.
I've been here for 1 year and counting.

Well after ordering last night and receiving my confirmation email I went to sleep with a feeling of comfort and satisfaction. But to my surprise I look to see that I have an email from Nike again today. Expecting to see the shipping information for my shoes I open the email only to find out that my order had been cancelled. After I picked my heart up from off the floor, I promptly dusted it off and called Nike.com to see what the damn deal was. They told me that the ph. # that I gave did not match the one on my billing information that the credit card gave them. I felt well, this was an honest problem, it is probably for my own protection that they cancelled the order.

I then called my credit card company to find that the money had been authorized by them to be taken out for the transaction. It seems they OK'd the transaction but Nike.com denied it. It takes 24-48 hours for all cancellations to be sent to the credit card company from Nike.com and 3-5 days for the money to be made available in the credit card account again, from the credit card.

So I'm dealing with two company's policies, that are screwing me royally for a simple mistake. So after about 3 hours of calling back and forth from Nike.com and my credit card company trying to talk on 3-way so Nike.com could verify that the order had been cancelled so that the money could be put back into my account immediately so I could order the oh so "exclusive pack" again. Oh if you haven't figured it out by now, I didn't have enough money in my account to buy another pack after the money from the first cancelled pack had been taken out.

So after receiving calls from 2-3 different supervisors, each being cool in their own way and complete bastards in their own way as well. I was finally thrilled to see that the money had in fact been put back into my account. Then after being made aware that my account was in sufficient conditon, I had to deal with the whole "refresh page" thing for another 20 minutes before I was actually able to order. I was only able to order after I copied and pasted the url onto my internet explorer.

I received my confirmation email again for some reason I can't shake the suspicion that it will happen again. I'm going to need to see a psychiatrist after this BS.

Wow what a f'n emotional roller coaster just for a pair of shoes. Not to mention I got my fiance over here bustin my frigg'n head because I'm so upset over the whole ordeal.

It goes Joy.......Despair........Frustration.........Anger........... Relief............Impatience..........back to Joy again and it all boils down to Love (at least that is what the JB would like to have me believe)!!!

WHAT A DAY :\
ohwell.gif

I got a phone call from nike today asking me if my shipping address was correct, I place my work address because Im never home, im usualy at work, or on the road. I told her yeah, and she said they where shipping today, and expected delivery was friday, So I had her change the shipping address to my house again,since I have friday off. 1 hr later, I got a email from nike teling me the package was on the way.
happy.gif

Got my e-mail tonight saying my 10.5's have been shipped! I ordered yesterday around 9:30pm est...2nd day air! Hopefully I can get them Friday! :D
happy.gif
:D
happy.gif

I FEEL A LIL HAPPY, I ORDERED ON TUESDAY LIKE AROUND 8 PM, BUT I PICKED NEXT DAY AIR. SO AFTER READIN SOME STUFF YAL WAS SAYING I THOUGHT I JUST WASTED MONEY. NOW I WENT TO CHECK MY MAIL AND THEY SENT ME MY TRACKING NUMBER FROM MY PACKAGE AND SAY ITS BEEN SHIPPED. MY FA
[/b]
JORDANS ARENT JUST SNEAKERS,THEY ARE A LIFESTYLE.​

I FEEL A LIL HAPPY NOW. I ORDERED ON TUESDAY LIKE AROUND 8 PM, BUT I PICKED NEXT DAY AIR. SO AFTER READIN SOME STUFF YAL WAS SAYING I THOUGHT I JUST WASTED MONEY. NOW I WENT TO CHECK MY MAIL AND THEY SENT ME MY TRACKING NUMBER FROM MY PACKAGE AND SAY ITS BEEN SHIPPED. MY FACE LIT UP LIKE :D
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

[/b]
JORDANS ARENT JUST SNEAKERS,THEY ARE A LIFESTYLE.​

Quote:
^ they probably won't ship until friday. keep in mind they have to go thru every1's credit card stuff and putting the packages together and getting them all shipped. If i get mine before next friday I will be happy.

If that was in reply to my question thank you, however I wanted to know if I should be worried since I did not get an email, though I confirmed the order over the phone and was told my order number?
PSYCHO MEDLEY

seeing as how every member is posting on this topic twice, I can't be left out.

Tuesday's coming, did you bring your coat?​

are they really sold out? i placed my order by didn't go through wit it because i didnt have the credit card yet.

I hope theyre not i'm not coppin till later this week.
"And I'm A Nike Head, I Wear chains that excite tha feds"

-NAS, Illmatic

I WILL MAKE A BOLD PREDICTION ABOUT THE NUBUCKS!

THERE WILL BE MANY OF YOU (INCLUDING ME) WILL LOOK FOOLISH IN ABOUT A WEEK OR SO.

ALL, OR AT LEAST MOST OF US WILL EXPECT TO BE THE ONLY FEW THAT GOT THEIR HANDS ON THE NUBUCKS. IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS, MOST OF US WILL BE WALKING AROUND THINKING WE ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT GOT OUR HANDS ON THESE. THEN COME TO REALIZED THAT EVERYONE ELSE ALSO GOT THEIR HANDS ON IT.

HOW DO YOU FEEL THEN?

I AM HOPING THAT THEY ARE REALLY LIMITED, BUT IN THE MEAN TIME, THIS DOES NOT LOOK TOO GOOD.

I WILL PREDICT THAT MANY PEOPLE WILL GET THEIR HANDS ON THESE. EVERYONE WILL HAVE THE SAME NUBUCKS GEAR ON, COME CHRISTMAS.

NOW, DO YOU FEEL SPECIAL???

>:
mad.gif

If it says "One Size" still on my order form, am I positive they got all my right sizes. It also says the order has been shipped and will be here tommorrow

"Ain't no, half steppin, ain't no, no slippin, Ain't no different from a block that's hitten, Gotta get it while the getting's good
Gotta strike while the iron's hot, 'fore you stop, Then you gotta bid it, good riddance, Goodbye"

Omar

^^^^^^I disagree.

First of all, I liked these shoes ever since i saw them. I don't give a F--- if they're limited or not. I didn't buy them due to the hype. Plus I'm not gonna rock them right when they come out. I know hella heads who copped them in my area to and I don't care, I buy what I like. Feel me?? so NO i highly doubt we'll regret copping these kicks.
|I
tired.gif

finally ordered my pairs!

i won't be satisfied until they arrive at my doorstep.

but they're ordered and i received a confirmation e-mail.

can't wait to get the most hyped J's in awhile.
[/center][/b]

Thanks for all the info and the $10 off code. I just ordered mines.

By the way, does anyone know how the hoodie fits?
I hope I got the right size. Jordan seems to make some of his things big.
One.
[email protected]
Aim-JunyiJai
Holla FRONT!

I've read this whole thread and i believe someone mentioned something about there being 200,000 Jordan Team Members... ok so let's break it down.

Say that number is way too high, let's estimate 100,000.

JB said there'd be enough for everyone, so does that mean 100,000 pairs, or 300,000 pairs?

In my opinion, at least a fourth of Jordan team members will cop one pair leaving at least 20,000 pairs....

... just a lil hypothetical reasoning....

jester

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom