Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Has anyone got there email yet ????

I called the 1800 number and the lady said as long as you have the confirmation number, the order went through
smile.gif
This was after she told me that if Ihadnt gotten my email by now, I probably wouldnt be getting one lol

I wouldn't sweat not getting an email right away. I have not got one yet either. I am sure the high volume has something to do with it. I got aconfirmation number and Im pretty sure all is good. If not, I was on the fence with these anyway.

Originally Posted by jman772

u cant return these at niketown, only ship em back
you gotta ship em back and you gotta call nike to get a return label sent to you...

I just ordered these and received an email right away. I wish I knew about that coupon code ten minutes ago though...
I hope they don't charge you guys who used the coupon retail later.

actually, right after i ordered my second pair i called up nike and asked to cancel my initial order. she said its pending cancellation and i'll get anemail tomorrow if it did in fact get cancelled. she also said i can just refuse shipment if it does get shipped and it'll just go back and i'll berefunded...is the return label prepaid?

actually, right after i ordered my second pair i called up nike and asked to cancel my initial order. she said its pending cancellation and i'll get an email tomorrow if it did in fact get cancelled. she also said i can just refuse shipment if it does get shipped and it'll just go back and i'll be refunded...is the return label prepaid?
i called 3 different times and talked to 3 different people and they all told me "no once the order goes out its done" i was like but it waswrong when i checkd out it said quantity 1 and the price was 170.23....but then 325 dollars was charged to my account...she said sorry she can send me a emailwith the return label which arrived in like 10 minutes......i even tried to hustle her and was like since it wasnt my fault can you send one pair on next dayshipment and she once again told me once the order goes up you cant cancel it......so do me a favor if you get that email please PM me so i can throw it inthere face if not it looks like we both wil be waiting to get our money back lol..
laugh.gif
........sigh
eyes.gif

Just got my pair no problem. Man i haven't checked Jordan Forum in a while n when I do, I buy a pair right away, lol SMH at me. Ah well, must complete thycollection.

^no doubt my dude...anyway as registered nike.com members we can return for free...you can print the return shipping label from nike.com in your order status,once the kicks are shipped of course....theyre quick to take our money but make it impossible for us to get it back...also, just in case i can email my bankcustomer service thru my account page, wamu.com, and i told em to void or suspend the pending payment for the pair i paid full price for...see how it goes inthe AM

Did anyone else not get email confirmation yet? I called and my order went through but I never got an email....

Same here.She said I should receive the shoes since I got the order number.
ohwell.gif

^no doubt my dude...anyway as registered nike.com members we can return for free...you can print the return shipping label from nike.com in your order status, once the kicks are shipped of course....theyre quick to take our money but make it impossible for us to get it back...also, just in case i can email my bank customer service thru my account page, wamu.com, and i told em to void or suspend the pending payment for the pair i paid full price for...see how it goes in the AM
I work for WaMu and I can tell you for a fact that we will not void/suspend the payment since it was indeed a valid purchase.

I too still havent gotten an email, I called customer service and they said the order went through

Does it matter that we didn't receive emails cause i also ordered mine really early. Do you guys think that if these had released regularly online likepast Online Exclusive Jordans they would have been sold out by now?

Im feeling for the dudes who haven't got their emails, I got mine literally right after I finalized my checkout. Hope you dudes get your kicks.

still waiting on the email....

status says in progress though, hope it goes through...

i haven't received my email either.
but NDC has done this to me before so i'm not too worried

Back
Top Bottom