Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Damn man I didn't know there was a code I could have saved some cash but w/e still got my pr I am happy

FOR ALL OF YOU THAT DIDN'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL PLEASE LISTEN...

I need to know for all that didn't receive an email did you guys get ground shipping. I have bought countless things on swoosh.com since yes I work fornike and I noticed that when I get 2nd day air I usually receive a confirmation email quicker rather than getting ground shipping. When I do 2nd day air Iusually get an email the day of or the next day I bought something but when I do ground shipping the email usually takes the next day or 2-3 days forconfirmation. Nike will email the people who got next day air and then 2nd day air and then ground shipping which makes sense. I think I am right unlesssomeone did indeed get ground shipping and already received an email confirmation. Please respond but I would say don't worry because I still see theshoes available online. About the 20% off I know usually no discount is available on Jordan Launches but I guess if it work then it worked.

^^^ I ordered mine right at the drop nexy day air and stil no email yet.. Now I called right after I placed my order to see if it went through and the ladysaid my order was a go but where is the email at ???????????

Thanks for clearing that up jordan723. I was getting worried since the payment is still pending for me and i didnt get an email yet. I have a feeling peoplewho didn't cop these are going to regret it. They look too clean in the pics on the site. Those pics did it for me and the fact i already liked theXV's but only this color. Keeping my pair on ice for a whileeeee.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

^Well I got 2nd day air and I didn't get an email yet.
Sometimes you get the email today or tommorrow so keep that in mind. I remember getting my mars IV 2nd day air and I received an email the next daynot the day of purchase. Also keep in mind that this release was at 3 pm PST 6 pm PST so the timing of the day is pretty late so most likely our emails willcome tommorrow or the next day. I haven't received an email and I am not stressing because I know WE will all get it. Just sleep good knowing we got somenice kicks coming in the mail soon! Take care everyone!

Thanks jordan723.I was really worried because this is my first ever online purchase.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Thanks jordan723.I was really worried because this is my first ever online purchase.
I know where you are coming from! I still remember how nervous I was when I bought my Laser IV's online man I was sweating because I really wantedthis shoe. When I clicked the Pay button the web page said Not Responding but two days later I get a confirmation and shipping email and I was so happy andthen I received my shoes. Now that was a crazy online experience for me but very memorable.

Amazing
laugh.gif

I ordered, no E-Mail, but I checked my order on Nikestore.com and it said my order was placed, they already took my money...

So who knows...

Technically not a FSR up (size 13.5, 16, 17, and 18 are gone), but it basically is... did they really make that many? Or are the numbers messed up possibly?I'm sure they'll sell out eventually either way, but these were supposed to be limited GR, correct?

Originally Posted by Mossified842345

I ordered, no E-Mail, but I checked my order on Nikestore.com and it said my order was placed, they already took my money...

So who knows...
Same here.......

its pending in my bank acct also. i did next day air alil while after they were posted. i doubt they will come on friday. probably saturday.
oh and i checked and the code still works folks. i was just curious in case my friend wanted to cop.

It's crazy how I couldn't even order a single pair for the first hour and a half without getting an error message each time I tried. I ended up coppingone pair on my own with ground shipping and got the email sent out almost instantly. An hour later I persuaded my girl to cop another pair for me, which shedid, and got the email 5 minutes after the second order ran through...with the discounts. It was a strong twist of events but I'm glad about the outcome,and I hope everything goes well for each and every person on here who copped or are trying to cop.~

dang man, i had to work today and thought for sure they'd be all gone by the time i got home. i just placed my order for a size 13 and it went throughsmooth, no problems. i hope this isn't a discrepancy or anything....

I remember the xv were deemed the ugliest aj...oh the irony with all the hype 7yrs later...

i just ordered mine they already posted them early in the catalog part hurry before they sell out..............there gonna go quick

Hey NT is it just me or can you still cop these on the website right now ??? I already got my 4 prs so $150 a pair very sad I copped them right at 3 PST anddid not know about the code and I used 2 diff accounts to cop since it was only 2 per account.

With that said I went back to airjordanflightclub.com and it is still showing you can put them in your cart so I tried to get 2 more prs with the discounts andit kept comming up error and it would not let me proceed to the page where it says your order has been processed does anyone know if these are still availableon there or what ???.

Also about returns does anyone know if I call NDC tomorrow and say I would like to cancel 1 of my orders will they let me ??? or will I have to wait until Iget the shoes and then send them back in order to get the refund ???

any info on these matters will be greatly apprciated thanks NT.

Back
Top Bottom