Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

WAIT THE RATAIL PRICE FOR THESE ARE $150 DAMMN I RATHER JUST GET THE XV WHITE/NORTH CAROLINA DS FOR $89 FROM MY FRIEND I JUST DONT KNOW ABOUT THE PRICE TAG

Ha ha..."MJ" like tounge..never read that in the description of the XV before.

I picked up most of the OG's years ago on clearance racks/eastbay sales and I dogged most of them.

No invite, despite the fact I had a flight club membership before!

Top that with 150 price tag and it looks like a pass. The CG's and Carolinas are my favs, but these look copable if a little high priced.

Still need an invite for flight club, so if anyone can hook it up before or after they go on sale PM me. Thanks
peace

i just called and he confirmed 3pm pacific time,

he then told me that they received a memo to all departments, due to the onslaught of calls about this.....

weird to release them at that time of day....

^
not that wierd,...? i mean the lightnings dropped at 4 pacific, my little brother had to wait from 4 to 430 lol. hopefully they got plenty and dont sell out sothey can send them out to the outlets....

man.
kinda dissapointed its a members only release.
i really wanted these but i guess imma have to pay resell price.
mad.gif

^Go to the flightclub post and try to get someone to give u an invite. I would, but I already gave my two out.

for the dude that said that the lows made the xv's horrible?!?! i personally like them. i have 3 on ice still... the low navy's are my favorite

733f7g2.jpg

DAMN... they changed the @$%!*%@ time on me thanks.... why the!!$%@ in the afternoon..... there gos my pair.

I am not even going to bother with this shoe.

I have the og and for years I could have got the other OG colorways at retail with no yellowing but always passed.

Nike/Jordan brand was smart releasing the 15's this way and only one retail release On this retro.If Not The 15's would be sitting in stores for ever.

Just like the orginals from 1999.

Just called... 3pm PACIFIC COMFIRMED TWICE. The lady was very nice, because this is a new website thats why they are doing it at 3pm you can line up beforethat. 2 per customer. Not going to be " that " limited.... $150 for these babies? wow. hopefully they dont go that fast.

Originally Posted by never wear them

for the dude that said that the lows made the xv's horrible?!?! i personally like them. i have 3 on ice still... the low navy's are my favorite

i just think they look ugly i mean the big jordan in the back...ewwww...dont think they will re-release again unless they are like "oh well we gottaput something in the pack"....
laugh.gif
you know how jb does...lol....

Oh yea... Another heads up you can't use product voucher on this one.. They said its excluded or something. BUT PLEASE CONFIRM. thanks

decided to talk to a nike rep online this is what he said.
tripple confirmed on sale at 3pm pst

Christian: Hi, my name is Christian. How may I help you?
cesar: question on jordan XV release
cesar: at what time will it be release tomorrow??
Christian: Hi Cesar. I can help you with that. It will hit the site at 3pm PST.
cesar: is there enough supply for everyone?
Christian: I cannot answer yes or not to that.
cesar: is the price 150 including shipping and tax?
Christian: Yes, it's $150 for the shoes plus shipping and tax.
cesar: so that would be no fool,
cesar: thanks gotta role
Christian: You're welcome. Thanks for visiting Nike.com.

Originally Posted by GettumMike

I don't know if you guys have been looking at the XV's but on the sole/heel the continuation of the red stripe has two numbers 2 . 17 does anybody know what these numbers mean/represent?
Im guessing Jordans Birthdate...I used to date this girl and her birthday was Feb 17 and she would always say same as Michael Jordan..lol.

Easy pass. JB was smart on these "making it a limited online release". Create the hype get people to buy. If these were sold in stores they would siton the shelves and hit the sale rack. Easily the worst Jordan ever.

I'm still debating on 1 or 2 pairs. The quality doesn't look great on these retros, so I don't know yet.

Originally Posted by barry

Easy pass. JB was smart on these "making it a limited online release". Create the hype get people to buy. If these were sold in stores they would sit on the shelves and hit the sale rack. Easily the worst Jordan ever.
That's a great point.

Can someone get me a size 12 and ill paypal the funds.... the reason being is that Ill be working so now im assed out

Back
Top Bottom