Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

sick.gif

have these even been confirmed as limited?
just because they are online exclusive doesn't necessarily mean they that they are limited.
does anyone actually think these will sell out fast? i barely see any hype at all.
theres only 4 pages and its the day before release, doesn't seem like too much hype to me.
i'll be getting mine, but i'm not too worried............

Pass...

Love my OG´s... and I think it will be impossible to get a pair from here...

...and I don´t know the time release here...

might have to have the chic order them for me...dont wanna leave her with weight of going thru the process with haste to ensure a smooth cop

i called earlier today and they told me 3pm PST and someone actually quoted them saying that lol not sure check online tonight but if it doesnt hit then justwait til tomorrow if they are allowing 2 per household they have enough to go around.....

Originally Posted by edd247

just because they are online exclusive doesn't necessarily mean they that they are limited.
does anyone actually think these will sell out fast? i barely see any hype at all.
theres only 4 pages and its the day before release, doesn't seem like too much hype to me.
don't buy them for the hype or whether they are limited, Buy Them Because You Like Them.

I just talked to a rep of nike.com again and he is saying 3PM Pacific Time tomorrow instead of 12am Pacific Time like when the 2's came out does anyoneelse have any info that can confirm this ????

Yea..if you have Flight Club access this should be an easy cop. 1 or 2 for me depending how the mood is.

Originally Posted by mikeadog

Originally Posted by edd247

don't buy them for the hype or whether they are limited, Buy Them Because You Like Them.

i already knew that much. i've liked them since they first released. i was just saying that there doesn't look like theres too much hype, sogetting a pair shouldn't be hard for those that want them.

this will be an easy cop for whoever wants them, especially the bigger sizes, so don't worry

Damn, I am at work with no comp. at 6 p.m. (Eastern)...

What to do, come home early, or hope that I can talk someone through it who is on a comp.

Back
Top Bottom