Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

I wear a sz. 14, which I think I might be safe until I get home at 7:45...

But do I take the chance...

Gosh, work sucks at times like this...

I wouldn't even cop if someone gave me the 11/12 pack for free!
laugh.gif

I wear a 16 and I know they'll be gone by then. They might not because there's a 2 pair limit per household. I got basketball practice tomorrow. If Iask my Coach if I can get out early he'll say "Hell Naw, We got a game on Friday". I just hope they'll still be online by the time I gethome.

yo richkid you are a serious hater man lol you've been spreading hate for these 15's for the past two days maybe more why? lmao

Originally Posted by mafiasco

12am PST and 3am EST - Confirmed from a Nike Rep
thanks for the information i was real worried i coundnt make in time(since im at work)....thanks agian brah...

Originally Posted by GalaxySi2006

yo richkid you are a serious hater man lol you've been spreading hate for these 15's for the past two days maybe more why? lmao

Wrong
mad.gif
I've been spreadind hate for the 15 since 1999 they are theyhorrible and alot of people felt the same way at one point but since they became retros for the first time with an online release everyone all of a sudden havea "change of heart"
roll.gif

I HATE HYPE!
laugh.gif

seems like a little confusion over when they ll release,

guess i ll check in the morning when i wake up,

then again around 5 (central), if i am able to get them, so be it, if not, it wasnt supposed to happen...

^^^

UM..... I REMEMBER EVERYONE WANTED THESE!!! EVERYONE HAD THE BABY BLUE COLOR SCHEME IN HIGH SCOOL AND WE WERE ALL IN AWW DUE TO THE FACT THAT JORDAN IS NOLONGER IN THE NBA AND WHY WOULD THEY KEEP MAKING JORDANS IF HE ISNT PLAYING ANYMORE. THEY LOOKED SO ILL ON THE BACK OF THAT MAGAZINE.... I COPPED THE LOWSFIRST AND THEN THE BLK RED

Originally Posted by richkid23

Wrong
mad.gif
I've been spreadind hate for the 15 since 1999 they are they horrible and alot of people felt the same way at one point but since they became retros for the first time with an online release everyone all of a sudden have a "change of heart"
roll.gif

I HATE HYPE!
laugh.gif

so much hate...why does it matter how ppl feel about the shoe??

Just to clear it up this is a 3 pm pac release, chatted with a nike rep this was sent in an email to me containing a copy of the convo and my F.C.code...................
Larry: The 15's will be loaded on the site at 3pm, PT.

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by richkid23

Wrong
mad.gif
I've been spreadind hate for the 15 since 1999 they are they horrible and alot of people felt the same way at one point but since they became retros for the first time with an online release everyone all of a sudden have a "change of heart"
roll.gif

I HATE HYPE!
laugh.gif

so much hate...why does it matter how ppl feel about the shoe??
It doesn't matter to me how ppl feel about the XV's
tongue.gif

I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I THINK THAT NO ONE BACK IN THE DAY HATED JORDANS. EVERY JORDAN RELEASE WAS HOT IN OUR YOUNG MINDS. NOW THAT WE HAVE NIKETALK AND OTHERFORUMS THAT LEAK PICS WE JUDGE BEFORE IT EVEN GOES INTO PRODUCTION.... "THE GAME DONE CHANGE"

i must have been the only NT'er that said i liked the XVs and admitted I had a pair when they released a while back and now everyone is on them becausethey're "limited" (which i doubt) hypebeasts
smh.gif

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME AN INVITE???? NIKE SAID THAT EVERYONE WHO GOT AN INVITE CAN SEND 2 OUT. IT WOULD BE MUCH APPREICATED. EMAIL: [email protected]

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME OUT!!!

I just remember when NT feelings towards the XV's was like this

ijapino :

"What's your LEAST FAVORITE Air Jordan of all time?" (Most people will say the XV's...But do we really need a 100 reply topic stating this?).

But hey it is what it is i'm not hating or anything your style is your style and you have the right to change it if you want.

Ill pass on these I still got OGs in my closet, Ill wait till the S.E.'s drop!!

P.S. Richkid23 get a new name I was confusing myself like when did I post that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom