Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Friendly Reminder
happy.gif
:

There is absolutely NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING in this thread. This includes anyattempt to lure members to ebay auctions/selling forums as well as "hey look at my sig" techniques.

Anyone who fails to follow these simple instructions may find themselves banned!

Thanks, and have a nice day!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

no fool where have u been ^ go to sleep
lmaoooo, i have to find a way to be on a computer by 3pm PST (right?)
smh.gif
stores are getting them too, so you really don't need this dumb flightclub thing...

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

no fool where have u been ^ go to sleep

um excuse me son its 6:09pm where im at(11/15/07)...so boy you go to sleep:lol:...i was just asking
tongue.gif
...peace

if THESE of all jordans sell out because they've been wrapped around all these red tape flight club hoopla and dubbed "limited" im convinced JBcan sell anything if they put da limited tag on em.

I cannot believe people are actually waiting to buy some Jordan 15. As hated is this shoe was, I am in disbelieve that people are falling for the hype and areactually going to buy these. I bought a pair when they first released and boy did I regreat that. Now they are my around the house beaters, lol.

They come out at 3PM PST & there is a limit to 2 prs per household-per account unlike the Jordan Charity 2's.

Anyone who still needs an invite get at me @ [email protected] or IM me on AOL @ bigslickrick23.

Yall are all wrapped up in this limited release on one Nike website, meanwhile on the regular nike website & swoosh, the Black/Red Foamposites are up.

I wish people would realize because they do/don't like a shoe that everyone has to agree with them.When someone wants to buy a shoe you don't like youcall them hypebeast and accuse them of buying the hype instead of the shoes.And then sometimes when as large number of people like a shoe you like you stillcall them hypebeast.Please make up your mind.

Back
Top Bottom