Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

Ill pass on these I still got OGs in my closet, Ill wait till the S.E.'s drop!!

P.S. Richkid23 get a new name I was confusing myself like when did I post that
laugh.gif

tired.gif

Alot of people said that the XVs were ugly when they first came out back in 99.
I honestly did not think they were the greatest air jordan and i still feel the same way now.
However, I loved them when i saw them in person for the first time and i went back into Sports Authority to pick them up in December of 99. I was in highschool then and alot of people there thought that they were ugly as well. I dont really like the tongue part of the shoe but the shoes offer alot of support.

I hope that JB brings out the white/caroline xv colorway next year!

But hey it is what it is i'm not hating or anything your style is your style and you have the right to change it if you want.

I hate kids, especially noobile kids. This richkid23 person is no exception. He's bashing the XV with those VIII's for an avatar. How annoying!

cant my dude have an opinion...i thought this was america people
^if he hates the XVs i'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he likes the VIIIs...apples and oranges

please stop all the hating...lol

richkid23 we get it..you hate the XVs.. and yes i remember too when everyone was hating them but its 2007..
people change their mind as they have had 8 years to reconsider and take a 2nd look.
If you really hated them you wouldn't even waste your time by posting in this topic...you feel me?
I would recommend you to go back to the first page and take a long look at them..and if you still hate them, then
start a new topic on the VIIIs.

calishoeking21

if you dont like them... dont post! easy as that! if you come in here to bash them then you a hater!

^ I HATEimage idiots my avy should have nothing to do about my HATEimage towards the XV's.

HAHAHA, exactly my point. Sorry if my OPINION offended you! Don't dish it out if you are unable to take it. You know what they say about opinions .... ifnot, let's just say it smells like butthole.

Yall are really getting sidetracked here, this is supposed to be the official air jordan xv retro post.
We still have the option to pm eachother if the NT users would like to debate on a specific jordan shoe topic.

No one has to get upset, lets purchase what we like. This is why we have lots of options available in the world today, everyone does not go for the same thing.

I got an invite from Bradly Hess. Thanks my dude.
And thanks too all that got back to me. I love Niketalk

personally i only asked why he had so much hate it was in every thread that was started about them.
I loved them when they came out in 99 i had like 3 colors wish they were coming out in white/grey.

ALL I can say is I bought these the day they were released in 1999 and I did not think they were bad back then & I dont think they are bad now not one ofmy fav Jordans of all time but then again who does think of these as one of the best of all time NO ONE if you like them cop them if you hate on them hate onthem just don't spread the hate who cares what people think buy what you like and for anyone who has never wore these I have the Blk/Red,Wht/CarBlue,Blue/Wht,Wht/Red Lows these shoes I thought were pretty damn comfortable & they held up very nice for me when I played ball in them I will be coppingmy 2 prs today for sure.

They come out at 3PM PST & there is a limit to 2 prs per household-per account unlike the Jordan Charity 2's.

Anyone who still needs an invite get at me @ [email protected] or IM me on AOL @ bigslickrick23.

i still got my 2 invites left ..so if anyone still needs one hit me up..
Im going to be online until 6:00 am PST sonce Im at work, and then I wont be on util about
1:00 pm PST waiting for release.

calishoeking21

personally, i always liked the XVs way back in 1999 when i was what 22 yo

now what 8 years later, i still like the XVs

my favorite part is the tongue, how you dont have to tuck your pants behind it, it just sticks out like MJ tongue

and for some odd reason the metallic looking shank plate i guess thats what its called, on these black/red

just wish it was more red on the front of the shoe

but how cool was it when, for those of us who had/have the OGs, to see the back panel and sole with the 15.6.23.17.2 and the stitched in XV patch on the insolefor the first time

i just hope JB does the white /caro mids in the VIII-XV pack, or the obsidian/white pair next year

Is there any thing Different from the OG XVs and the retros??? i havent knoticed any differences... is there?

i think people just say they hate things and what not so much to get their post up....lol..i think thats funny but hey maybe they just really hate the shoeswho knows...

Back
Top Bottom