Official Air Jordan XV Retro Post!

how do I get to the ordering part of the XV's. I am registered and everything

1. Go to Jumpman23.com.
  2. Click on the flight club link.
  3. They will ask you to log in.
  4. Once logged in, in the 15's section there should be a "BUY NOW" link at the bottom.
  5. Click it ant they'll ask you for size and how many pair you want.
  6. After choosing your size and what not, click the checkout button which I think is at the top of the page.
  7. And the rest is just putting in your personal info
    wink.gif
Hope this helps

im glad everyone got there pair!! and on some real it brought a tear to my eye to see someone being so selfless and sharing his code that was a goodlook....look at NT all grown up!
smokin.gif

Yeah still no email but I printed the page with my confirmation number and I called nike and as long as you have a confirmation number you are getting someXV's

I haven't gotten an email yet. Anyone else not gotten theirs yet?

Same here.

Yeah still no email but I printed the page with my confirmation number and I called nike and as long as you have a confirmation number you are getting some XV's

Same thing I was told.

i just talked to a nike rep and they said that your order # will be like your confirmation email...i dont knwo how to check my order but he said my order isprocessing so hopefully i get mine next monday or tuesday

i had to give the code out on nt it worked for me so i said to myself let me help all my sneaker fiends out there and im 25 im not these lil kids out herekeepin @!?" to myself if i got it u got it

Originally Posted by redcar802

i just talked to a nike rep and they said that your order # will be like your confirmation email...i dont knwo how to check my order but he said my order is processing so hopefully i get mine next monday or tuesday

just go to www.nikestore.com and click on order status in the top right corner. you can log in there with the same login as flightclub i believe.

i never got the email but my shoes where shipped... so im sure all yall shoes are coming also.

I am shocked this thread got this big, its only the MOST Hated Jordan Ever..............

i had to give the code out on nt it worked for me so i said to myself let me help all my sneaker fiends out there and im 25 im not these lil kids out here keepin @!?" to myself if i got it u got it

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

i never got the email but my shoes where shipped... so im sure all yall shoes are coming also.

Did you get an email saying they were shipped or did you check in the nike website?

i had to work but my gf got on for me and placed my order, i got the confirmation number but it still says processing or something like that on the website.How come some peoples already say shipped? any info on that? i did ship it the slow way does that have anything to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom