Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

these are definitely a dope shoe... ill be coppin stealths foreal... my only complain is the tongue it looks mad flimsy and the back the tail or whatever....these two things jordan brand usually is on top of.... not complaining bout the quality but the design on those two things are super weak... but overall theshoe is still classic tho

I got mine in the mail yesterday, I'm rockin them today at work. Is anyone going to spray a shoe protector on these?

i just spoke with a customer service rep from SWOOSH and she indicated that these are not listed to be posted/available on SWOOSH.com...can anyone else confirmthis info??!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

I just got my Stealths today in the mail. I was looking at them and noticed on the toe box on both shoes the suede looks like it has been rubbed smooth in some spots.

Anyone else have this problem with their pair?

it sounds like your pair fell victim to shipping. the shoes really arent packed well and jostle all over the place during shipment. my right shoe had asimilar spot but it was very small and i eventually worked it out to the point where i am the only one who would still notice it only because i knew it wasthere to begin with. you mustve had a more disgruntled postal worker.

Originally Posted by you go boy

these are definitely a dope shoe... ill be coppin stealths foreal... my only complain is the tongue it looks mad flimsy and the back the tail or whatever.... these two things jordan brand usually is on top of.... not complaining bout the quality but the design on those two things are super weak... but overall the shoe is still classic tho

co-sign on this. Although tongue dope-the feel of it is abit akward. And Honestly, I'm not digging the "tail" or "fin" thing onthe back either...it just doesn't look right when you examine the rest of the shoe. Like you said...JB has always been on top of this-don't know whathappened here. Either way, an instant classic no doubt---

Originally Posted by accordhybrid

I got mine in the mail yesterday, I'm rockin them today at work. Is anyone going to spray a shoe protector on these?

i ALWAYS spray a shoe protector on my Jordans. it's better to be safe than sorry, you never know what could get on them. if you're going to spendthe money on Jordans, it's better to shell out the little bit more of money to protect them for the long haul. mine stay nice for years.

All i know is im going to eastbay for these cause FNL just **@*!% me on the allstars. I never have a problem with eastbay.

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

i just spoke with a customer service rep from SWOOSH and she indicated that these are not listed to be posted/available on SWOOSH.com...can anyone else confirm this info??!!

Yeah, just got off the phone w/swoosh rep and he said NO they wont be on swoosh.

I guess I'll buy them now since they're already on EASTBAY.com

w0rd up HEAT23...they are up and ready on eastbay...FSR if anyone is wondering, plus they have a 13.5 in the wt/blk/red (allstars)...

Originally Posted by skrew713

you go boy wrote:

these are definitely a dope shoe... ill be coppin stealths foreal... my only complain is the tongue it looks mad flimsy and the back the tail or whatever....
these two things jordan brand usually is on top of.... not complaining bout the quality but the design on those two things are super weak... but overall the
shoe is still classic tho

co-sign on this. Although tongue dope-the feel of it is abit akward. And Honestly, I'm not digging the "tail" or "fin" thing on
the back either...it just doesn't look right when you examine the rest of the shoe. Like you said...JB has always been on top of this-don't know what
happened here. Either way, an instant classic no doubt---

i love the fin... gives the shoe some flair. make them unique. i like that i've never seen it before on a shoe.

roll.gif
at saying you could get these now on Eastbay.

And that size 13.5 Allstar colorway is gone of course, so don't bother, haha.

Has anyone bought them from eastbay yet? There is no "add to cart" option. I just called them and they said the reason it has that is because theyare not on sale yet, so looks like they have it up for later tonight.

WhatisLove wrote:
roll.gif
at saying you could get these now on Eastbay.

And that size 13.5 Allstar colorway is gone of course, so don't bother, haha.

Is it really that funny?

For the mature NTers, I didn't even check to see if the add to cart options was up. I just clicked to see what sizes were available and it said the sizes,price and in stock.

My apologies

lol...eastbay will crash on this...ppl get'n all crazy...you can't order now on eastbay they just have em up there till
it's time for it to the drop...

Back
Top Bottom