Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

comingsoon_z.jpg
what a tease Eastbay...can't wait to see that image!
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I wonder why Eastbay, and perhaps other sites too, have "metallic silver" as part of the colorway. If I remember correctly on my box, it does indeedsay "stealth." Interesting.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by skrew713

you go boy wrote:

these are definitely a dope shoe... ill be coppin stealths foreal... my only complain is the tongue it looks mad flimsy and the back the tail or whatever....
these two things jordan brand usually is on top of.... not complaining bout the quality but the design on those two things are super weak... but overall the
shoe is still classic tho

co-sign on this. Although tongue dope-the feel of it is abit akward. And Honestly, I'm not digging the "tail" or "fin" thing on
the back either...it just doesn't look right when you examine the rest of the shoe. Like you said...JB has always been on top of this-don't know what
happened here. Either way, an instant classic no doubt---

i love the fin... gives the shoe some flair. make them unique. i like that i've never seen it before on a shoe.

I agree...the fin is what makes the shoe an air jordan...which is why they've always been known as the trend setters....

Are they not bringing these out in infant & Pre-School sizes? I figured they would have the Stealths in these sizes. I see they have the big kid sizesthough.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Originally Posted by s dubl

I just got my Stealths today in the mail. I was looking at them and noticed on the toe box on both shoes the suede looks like it has been rubbed smooth in some spots.

Anyone else have this problem with their pair?

it sounds like your pair fell victim to shipping. the shoes really arent packed well and jostle all over the place during shipment. my right shoe had a similar spot but it was very small and i eventually worked it out to the point where i am the only one who would still notice it only because i knew it was there to begin with. you mustve had a more disgruntled postal worker.

That sucks

Originally Posted by shoethentic

Eastbay.com is limiting them to 2 per customer? They usually do not do that with GR Jordans unless there is a HUGE demand or they do not have large quantities in stock. They could also be looking to diffuse the resellers buying 10-20 pairs of shoes at a time.

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/prod...-home/model_nbr--89408/sku--18376001/node--0/

If they are doing that to diffuse the resellers from over buying these then I'm all for it. I don't care if these get resold for a large margin ofprofit down the road, because of the time elapsed at the time. But on retail day, everyone who wants these should have a fair chance at copping these.

Originally Posted by heat23

WhatisLove wrote:
roll.gif
at saying you could get these now on Eastbay.

And that size 13.5 Allstar colorway is gone of course, so don't bother, haha.

Is it really that funny?

For the mature NTers, I didn't even check to see if the add to cart options was up. I just clicked to see what sizes were available and it said the sizes, price and in stock.

My apologies

I thought it was funny because it prompted a lot of "I can't add these to my cart" post right after.

laugh.gif
I don't know why people are bent out of shape over not discovering that Eastbay hasn't allowed anyone to add to their cart. We should all know bynow how they work. SMH

i really wanted the all star ones. you think the trade of the stealths for the all stars would be worth it?

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Is it possible to have shoes sent from one mall to another, like the All-Stars?

you can always ask, but the footlocker chain always tells me they cant do it. the only time that has worked for me was when finishline put the xx1 onholiday clearance for 90.

Damn pre-sales... I had no idea
indifferent.gif

I guess I shouldn't have waited until the day before...

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

laugh.gif
I don't know why people are bent out of shape over not discovering that Eastbay hasn't allowed anyone to add to their cart. We should all know by now how they work. SMH

My thoughts exactly.
laugh.gif

i saw them in person today and I am really feeling them, just hope i can find them in a store by wed becasuse that is when i will have my money right,otherwise i will settle for ebay a couple months later

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

i saw them in person today and I am really feeling them, just hope i can find them in a store by wed becasuse that is when i will have my money right, otherwise i will settle for ebay a couple months later

Same here. My wife shut me down till we get our tax refund.
frown.gif
Atleast we will get a nice fat Tax Stimulus rebate that can go towards the IV Countdown pack
pimp.gif

For the people freakin out about how long these will last on shelve's dude @ possibly the busiest mall in Phoenix (metrocenter) said not many people haveeven called about em. (great news for me!or if you live here!)

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn I want the all stars more now after seeing those pics.

I might have to double up on these stealths now because I want one to rock and one to stock, but $400 for two pairs is steep.

I'm going to see how things go tonight with BeastBay before I pull the trigger.

If I see they sell out quickly then I will scoop them up as soon as possible, but if they don't sell out I might risk it and try to wait on them to get a discount.

Or I might just buy one pair for retail and then try to get a second one for under later on or whenever if I can.

Putting in Work

i swear you just typed out my exact thoughts. i thought all stars were OD with the MJ when pics first came out on NT but man along with your other points thatsdead on for me also.

Back
Top Bottom