Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

To add to my most recent post. These must be way more limited than typical general release. I would love to the production numbers of this colorway as opposedto past years. But any way the is a total of 6 shoe stores in a 60 mile radius of me that got these and again I live in Cincinnati. It has always been easy tocop Jays here even when you had to line up and wait for the stores to open.

Have fun trying to stay up to find out that swoosh will not get these kicks........ Got mine on lock from my connect in Akron
Be easy folks... Now hoping the Charleston WV footlocker and finishline will get these so i can pick up another pair to hoop in

i just wanted to be able to be on pg 23, for the xx3's. good luck everyone. looks like hype is big for this shoe.

maybe posting on page 23 just for the hell of it will increase my luck of scooping a pair on eastbay tonight. *crosses fingers*

Happy XX3 to all the OG Niketalkers....it's been a great run if this is the last one.

Just wanted to say congrats to ALLLL the NT'ers on page 23.. of the XX3 shoe forum (the stealths at least)
roll.gif
... LOL.. I WANTED TO GET ON THIS PAGE.. glad I did... LOL

Sucks that I live in bumf*ck Wichita, KS where the J's are scarce and hard to come by. Tonight and in the morning should be interesting. Nice to be on pg.23 btw...

just got mine...those are one of the best in terms of both looks and performance...runs a bit big...not half a size, but around one fourth of a size...

23rd

I may just return my melo m4's and try to kopp these if that 15% coupon works.

BTW, I havent gotten my shipping confirmation for my allstar xx3's from finishline.com
frown.gif

They said it would take 3-10 days, though. I hope I don't get teh ownage.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

23rd page for the 23s that release on the 23rd!!!

YEP! That is EXACTLY why I wrote it.. figured us guys would be a WWEEE bit special.. being on the 23rd page of the XX3's that release on the 23RD..lol... nicee!!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom