Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Does anybody know if kickz.com is a legit site?? They have been around for years, im thinking they are but i just wanna make sure.

anyone know when ndc is gonna restock the stealths? i know in a previous post someone talk to a rep and they said soon, just wanna know if theres anapproximate timetable

i get the feeling there will be at least another run of these. the limited number of the first was just to keep the hype high.

I just got mine today. When nike says ground they really mean it. Took their sweet time. It's like someone carried them from Tennessee to DC.

Originally Posted by jdw112

I just got mine today. When nike says ground they really mean it. Took their sweet time. It's like someone carried them from Tennessee to DC.

Yea I know what you mean man. I am scheduled to get mine tomorrow. I live in Sacramento. But I mean as long as I got a pair thats all that really matters.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

my 23's..not the best picz ..but here ya go...
People in the All-Star XX3 post were complaining about the quality as far as pre-made creases. But am I the only one who notices that the black painton the left shoe up there is chipped off already? I have a pair of Stealths just like that which is unfortunate because it came in from Eastbay in the samecondition. On the right side of my shoe a very small portion underneath the clear plastic is chipped off revealing the silver part of the shoe.
mad.gif

got some glue stains, but im actually gonna wear them, so it dont matter, but im glad i copped, i knew i was gonna regret it if i didnt

just checked my swoosh order and they shipped my shorts but next to the stealths it says 0
frown.gif

but they charged me 130....

man its gonna suck if idont my pair. i was one of the first to purchase them online.. %%%.

also the package weight says .81 lbs... so yeah no stealths for me...

I was gonna sleep on these and just buy packs instead. On release day, I decided to cop when I woke up. I would have been kicking myself if I didn't copthese. Now it is time to focus to some packs and the white/red 23s. I thought of making up my own new term, the Whred 23s. LOL. Just kidding.

Originally Posted by Brent Barry

just checked my swoosh order and they shipped my shorts but next to the stealths it says 0
frown.gif

but they charged me 130....

man its gonna suck if idont my pair. i was one of the first to purchase them online.. %%%.

also the package weight says .81 lbs... so yeah no stealths for me...

Same thing happened to me. I ordered the Stealths and a pair of shorts but I only got the shorts. The only good thing about it is that it appears thatNDC didn't charge me for shipping or for the shorts.....but I'm still gonna be heated if I can't pick these up somewhere.

My Stealths finally came from Nike today. People were not lying about your pinky toe being crushed. I only tried them on and already felt blisters coming. Here some quick pics I took with the old all stars. Was not able to cop the all star xx3. What do you guys do about the pinky toe pain?

Originally Posted by shoefreak14

My Stealths finally came from Nike today. People were not lying about your pinky toe being crushed. I only tried them on and already felt blisters coming. Here some quick pics I took with the old all stars. Was not able to cop the all star xx3. What do you guys do about the pinky toe pain?

First of all, let me be first to say gorgeous lightning XVIIs!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Wish I had a pair!

As for the pinky toe issue, I have not found a true fix for the issue, but I have a few strategies on how to minimize the pain:

1. Wear thinner socks with little or no seam at the toe. Starter Comfort Fit socks are excellent and fit thisdescription. They are available at Wal-Mart and are very affordable. My favorite all-around socks actually.

2. Loosen the laces at the toe box, and then tighten the laces higher up to ensure your foot doesn't move aroundtoo much. In other words lace them like you were balling, just keep them a little loose at the toe box.

Now these steps are not complete solutions as I said, but go a long way. My toes were bothering me quite a bit the other night, and this was before takingmy nephew and godson to Chuck E. Cheese. A quick stop at Wal-Mart to pick up these socks and loosening the laces a little helped quite a bit. I wasrelatively good the rest of the night.

I bought a shoe stretcher while I was at Wal-Mart too, but was only able to get one (not a set of two), and its a women's one at that (I am putting onmy flamethrower-proof suit right now). It was only $7 so I figured why not. Completely useless. However, I am going to try getting a proper set of men'sshoe stretchers and see what happens. If this works I will definitely post about it.
A lot of people have said that simply wearing them will break them in, and I'm also going to be trying that. There's no way I'm going toshelve these beauties.

Jordans are supposed to be a perfect fit right out of the box, but these don't seem to fulfill that promise. I'm a little disappointed by this, and abit worried they will always hurt my toes. But I'm going to remain optimistic!

^^
Thanks for the advice. Ill have to get those socks when I get a chance. Hopefully your suggestions will ease the pain.

I tell you I thought when I started working for FootAction all my sneaker issues would be over, well...I was wrong
frown.gif
, This is beside the point by on every pack we have to stand out in line witheveryone else
mad.gif
, but as related to the topice I started work on last mondayand there was a size 12 stealth XX3 left, and I was gonna purchase it when the store closed, but a 8:45 on the dot my manager sold it
mad.gif
, anyways to make a long story short I went to the Footlocker in NorthPark malland the people order me one via store locator from Riverwalk Mall in LA! But I got em and they are beautiful not as clean as my allstars, but very
pimp.gif

I just rocked my stealths and all I have to say is:

Loudest.Sneakers. Ever.

Seriously. Even when I tried to step lightly they were loud. In fact, they were louder than some of the chicks wearing high heels
frown.gif

Loudest.Sneakers. Ever.

Seriously. Even when I tried to step lightly they were loud. In fact, they were louder than some of the chicks wearing high heels
frown.gif

haha...mine are loud like that too. dont have any pinky toe problems, but definitely sound like wooden clogs.

Luckily I have avoided the pinky toe issue. Today was my first time wearing them and it was only for 5-6 hours, but mostly sitting.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You guys are having pinky toe problems??

I haven't experienced this... do you guys have wide feet?

when i got mines from nike.com, i can definitely tell what people were talking about. i haven't UNDS them yet because i'm still thinking of tryingto buy some size 10.5 or even a size 11 on ebay, but they're still a little too expensive. what sucks about these being sold out is i can't even try ona different size at the store. i don't think i have wide feet, i'm skinny and only weigh 150 lbs.

Originally Posted by Nike Town 1

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You guys are having pinky toe problems??

I haven't experienced this... do you guys have wide feet?

when i got mines from nike.com, i can definitely tell what people were talking about. i haven't UNDS them yet because i'm still thinking of trying to buy some size 10.5 or even a size 11 on ebay, but they're still a little too expensive. what sucks about these being sold out is i can't even try on a different size at the store. i don't think i have wide feet, i'm skinny and only weigh 150 lbs.

I did not find that problem with these shoes... Only with Jordan I's because they are so narrow. The XX3s fit pretty nice to me!

Why everyone kinda start'n to complain abt the kicks now...ur pinky toe hurts put on some socks yall...

Originally Posted by mr delorean

Loudest.Sneakers. Ever.

frown.gif

haha...mine are loud like that too. dont have any pinky toe problems, but definitely sound like wooden clogs.

haha i thought i was the only one

Back
Top Bottom