Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Kinda off topic but seeing those XVIIs I can't help but comment that the low (lightning) and XVII+ (Copper)>>>>>>>>>>>>Actual Mid XVII

copped mines today at a finish line. actually went in looking for the fusion glaciers but saw these still there, couldnt pass em in person. how come no onetalks about the cd that came with it?

About the pinky thing...I don't know if this would work. Anyone tried putting a small strip of heavy duty duct tape over the offending spot? That'swhat I do whenever I run into a blister/rubbing problem. It would be tricky to apply the tape to that location of the shoe, but it should decrease the frictionthere a bit.

Originally Posted by Brent Barry

just checked my swoosh order and they shipped my shorts but next to the stealths it says 0
frown.gif

but they charged me 130....

man its gonna suck if idont my pair. i was one of the first to purchase them online.. %%%.

also the package weight says .81 lbs... so yeah no stealths for me...
Man that sucks..if they charged u it will be credited to your account..ma pairsgot here safe..

My toes haven't hurt yet @ all. I got two pr. of Stealth XX3s. These shoes are it !

COOK # 45
get fit.

walked into my champs today....copped my size 10.5....late i know but i didnt have a chance to cop them, theyre so clean i love these

I went to the mall today and i was really surprised that my local champs got the stealth. well they still have (2)8.5,9,10.5 (2)11. didn't really appeal tome so i pass.

damn i wish i could find my size (12) in these just on a fluke. i have went to so many spots looking for them since i wasnt around on RD and i have had 0 luck.oh well ill keep looking and hopefully the price drops on ebay.

coped a pair 2day but still can't decide wether 2 keep them on ice or not hmmmm I'll wait till the white and reds drop cope em and see if they sell outjust as quick as these to determine the value but I will rock 1 pair 4sure

I finally picked up a pair of stealths (sz 9.5) yesterday at the mall as an early birthday present to myself. I had to go back to the mall though because oneof the shoes was an 11. Luckily I don't live too far from my local mall. They had another pair of 9.5's ready for me when I got there. Overall, I lovethe design and quality of the shoe. Good comfort out the box.

Glad I bought two pairs of these, on discount no less. They're just
pimp.gif
So looking forward to the packs this year (CARMINES!!! anyone!?!), besides theretros, Jordan Brand is either stalling (with them fuggly fusions among other ugly sneakers) or has something hidden that is so big that no one will have seenit coming...!!!

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Why everyone kinda start'n to complain abt the kicks now...ur pinky toe hurts put on some socks yall...
maybe that's because you can't complain about the fit and comfort of a shoe until you put them on...and most people do wear socks.

I will OD on the photos a bit. I love these babies.

Don't sleep. Hottest Jordans since the stealth XXs.

img1628qt8.jpg

img1633nl9.jpg

img1627ez4.jpg

img1613nq3.jpg

img1618st5.jpg

img1610cn7.jpg

img1607ix5.jpg

img1608yp2.jpg

img1616ph2.jpg

img1609ko7.jpg

img1617dq1.jpg

img1616ph2.jpg

img1626te9.jpg

I will finally get to see ma 2 pairs today....yessss

Those pics makes the kicks stand out more...

Finally played ball in these last night. My left pinky toe was in serious pain after about 10 minutes, and yes I do wear socks. I hope this wears out in acouple of more wearings, if not I will try the duck tape idea on the inside of the toebox. Other than that, they have SUPERIOR traction and they are extremelylightweight and have excellent cushioning. For those that need ankle support this is probably not the shoe for you. This shoe definitely fits Gentrysdecription in the video when he he said it fits like a track shoe, definitely feel the comparison. Almost feels like I don't have a heel when playing inthese, but it works out great. Overall, if my toe problem is fixed, this will be my favorite performance Jordan easily. Please play ball in your XXIII's,it's definitely worth it and life is too short to leave your J's in a box. If not I'll just buy yours when mine wear out! Enjoy!!!!

Back
Top Bottom