Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by ROCKIN MY XIII

i don't like the XX3

indifferent.gif

I think I slept HARD! Went to finishline to use my 130.00 Giftcard, dude said they sent them back out or something. I looked in the website, they only havekids up. Seems like the website reflects what is carried in most of their store hence why the zf95 never made it to stores.

King droppin bombs with those pics, Canon always delivers. I went x2 on the Stealth XX3s. They are my favorite Air Jordans right now.

COOK # 45
get fit.

a quik pic of my 1-23 Collection....

2qxc76e.jpg

20l1hs3.jpg

v8cz8g.jpg

Sorry a few others 23 years I'm glad I've been along for the Ride!!!

i listened to a few NTers and got a half-sz smaller....big mistake.

shouldve got the size 11 instead of the 10.5

smh.gif

weird that places didnt get restocks of xx3s because most of the new jordans all stores receive restocks of them

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

smh.gif

That sucks. I guess you can change your sig now. JK. You should try selling them, I bet you can get someone to spend really close to retail on those.

^^ i called up a nike rep they said there were no plans for a restock at anytime, and to just prepare for the next set of 23s....the white gray yellow ones

smh.gif

you should know better, dude. no one here has your foot so it doesnt matter how it fits on other people. i never understand all the posts asking how shoesfit other peoples feet.

Get your true size to relieve the pinky toe pain.

I haven't experienced any pain and I bought my true size.

Always try your shoes on before you buy them, or just get your true size.

^^this man preaches the truth
these shoes fit true to size
i dont know who said to buy a half size small

These bad boys kill my feet for some reason. Just ask poofyo101 how I walked in them lol . OUCH

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

smh.gif

That sucks. I guess you can change your sig now. JK. You should try selling them, I bet you can get someone to spend really close to retail on those.

i need a 10.5 if u wanna sell?????

I can't do 10.5 for any pairs of Nike. Even though the XX3 were suppose to be true size I bought size 11 and I have no issues at all.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Get your true size to relieve the pinky toe pain.

I haven't experienced any pain and I bought my true size.

Always try your shoes on before you buy them, or just get your true size.

For the record,l I bought MY Size. I understand that certain shoes run big/small. IMO these shoes fit true to size, But that's not what in questionhere. Ive heard & read many complaints about the COMFORT of the shoes & it has nothing to do with the sizing or how WIDE your feet are; it's thestupid plastic piece that wraps around your foot.

I think JB should of put better cushioning in the Alleged area, excuse me for not walking in the shoe store for 4hrs to make sure my sneakers aren'thurting my toe.

Jordan 23's are hot and all, but these are the first pair of sneakers Ive ever purchased that are uncomfortable out the box.

Like i said removing the insole will give your foot more room/ causing less friction with the alleged area!

Okay.

It wasn't really directed at you. It was directed at those guys who bought a half-size smaller than they normally would. I'm sure you're not theonly one, who, in fact, bought their true size and is experiencing this discomfort. But this post is filled with advice "to go a half size down,"which is blatantly false.

The area around the toe is very narrow, so, even if one were to go up a half size, the problem still may not be resolved.

23s are sweet.... Just want to share my pick ups......At first I said I would only get the Stealths, but after seeing the All Stars in person, I could notpass......
307912181.jpg

Back
Top Bottom