Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Does anyone know how to explain the fit on these?

To me they fit true to size, but there is one thing to it. The shoe is so well built and stiff, its hard to put your foot in it. This is one of those shoes youcant slip your foot in and out of. You will have to lace and unlace this shoe every wear. Not sure if this will be the case after heavy wear. But im prettysure these will take some time to be broken in.

Supreme quality. JB delivered quality wise.

^^ I haven't even tried lacing up my All Star's yet but just putting my foot in with the shoe completely unlaced, I get the feeling the fit will besimilar to the XX2's when laced up. And IMO the XX2's were true to size for me. I would tie them up and compare the two if I was at home and with bothpairs.

I missed out for the online order it looks like. Anyone one to PM their special online store address? lol

^^ Lol I was thinking that too. But really, if it's a GR why stay up waiting for Nike.com if you're not an employee wanting your discount? Might aswell get sleep now and wake up tomorrow morning and get them at a retail store and have them and not wait for shipping. Hell if I lived in a city with aNikeTown I wouldn't even be here.

i dont think swoosh is going to get them i called today and they said only nike.com is going to get them i hope im wrong

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

i dont think swoosh is going to get them i called today and they said only nike.com is going to get them i hope im wrong

Swoosh gets everything that Nike.com gets doesnt it?

^^ Don't think so, but they're going to be at Greenland which usually means swoosh too
ohwell.gif
. I hope I'm not staying up waiting for nothing.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Swoosh gets everything that Nike.com gets doesnt it?

yes ... same inventory.. unless it goes on the members only section of nike.com... then it wont be on swoosh... but im pretty sure its gonna be onswoosh... just be patient...

thats what i thought but i called twice and they both said swoosh is not getting them. like i said i hope i am wrong

they are man...been calling for like two weeks..finally confirmed yesterday..

Swoosh will have them...probably won't be until 3 am pt though. I hate how they put them up so late.

Should be on Swoosh, I'm knocking out.

These are a GR, they will be around, at least around my way. Everything seems to sell out faster online.

Good night and Good Luck.

lol yo its not like im making this up what do i have to gain by saying they are not going to have it? this is a place to share information and thats the info igot as well as others on this post. but i hope you are right.

lol yo its not like im making this up what do i have to gain by saying they are not going to have it? this is a place to share information and thats the info i got as well as others on this post. but i hope you are right.
I know you are not making this up...only one of the reps said call a day before release day to confirm...so i did
like I said i have been calling for the past two weeks...this week I called every single day juss to be sure..so friday they confirmed it will be on there

Back
Top Bottom