Official Air Jordan XX3 Black/Stealth Post 2/23/08

Originally Posted by Daveionstl32

I been wearing Jordans for years. But it seems to me the new Jordan designs released after the 16's, all the new J's were ugly & the hottest J's released are the retro line of Jordans. If you recall when the And1 line of products came out the released a shoes smiler to the Jordan xx3. Here are pictures of the And1 "Jordan XX3" shoes that I'm referring to:
and1.remix.660.jpg

But it dosn't matter If the Jordan's XX3 look like And1's. Jordan still will sell out in the stores. I would reather wear some Retro's J's, Uptowns,Chucks, Shell Toes, or some Air Max 95 and yall came keep the JordanXX3
Darwinstl23
not even close

Originally Posted by chickhien

anybody have a "clicking" problem when they WALK in their XX3"s? the stitching pattern panel is folding out and clicking as i walk. mad ANNOYING...it's only on my left shoe too. the right shoe the pattern panel has a small patch that's sticking out like the glue didnt hold in one spot.

i'm so tempted to return these, never been so annoyed by a pair of jordans or nikes after wearing them right out the box. ive tried wearing them loose and tightening them all the way...the clicking/folding of the stitching panel is pissing me off.
It might just be your pair. People say these run big. For me they run true to size probably because my feet is a little wide. Yours might be a littlebig or your foot is a little narrow. Try to tighten it up if you haven't yet.

Very well said ajwings23. How can anyone ever compare jordans with and1...gotta be a joke...PRO LOOK sports in agoura hills still has a FSR if your stilllooking in so cal. I think just the 11.5 sold out.

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Ordered on Eastbay today, my order went through and I got a confirmation number but never an email. Does this mean I will not be getting them or is it going to take more time?

Anybody?

I was able to cop at a FLocker in SoCal around 11. Called before I came. Size 13. But the only size they had left was a 10.5. Go figure. But call around, theystill might be available in spots. Called another store before FL, had a couple of other sizes, just not mine...

CALL AROUND, YOU MIGHT GET FORTUNATE!!!

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

guys, it's inperative that you guys check and re-check your pairs before purchasing!!! Alot of the pairs have glue residue and white scuffs on the toe boxes! I had to go through 6 pairs of sz. 10s before I found a clean pair.... just a heads up!

-jester
When I got my pair home I actually found a scuff on the side of mine I hadn't noticed in the store, and I was like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. But I whipped out the Scuff & Stain remover and it came right off
happy.gif
, so I was relieved to say the least. Luckily the scuff was on the plastic/rubber "finger" on the side of the toe box. Obviously I wouldn't use that stuff anywhere else on the shoe.

But definitely keep your eyes open.

Where do you get the scuff &stain remover? Mine has the same thing, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

Finally managed to get my pair..... $105 shipped,
smokin.gif

My last option came through, it was below retail or bust,
laugh.gif

Ordered on Eastbay today, my order went through and I got a confirmation number but never an email. Does this mean I will not be getting them or is it going to take more time?

Anybody?

my email confirmation took 3 hours to get to me

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

I been wearing Jordans for years. But it seems to me the new Jordan designs released after the 16's, all the new J's were ugly & the hottest J's released are the retro line of Jordans. If you recall when the And1 line of products came out the released a shoes smiler to the Jordan xx3. Here are pictures of the And1 "Jordan XX3" shoes that I'm referring to:
and1.remix.660.jpg

But it dosn't matter If the Jordan's XX3 look like And1's. Jordan still will sell out in the stores. I would reather wear some Retro's J's, Uptowns,Chucks, Shell Toes, or some Air Max 95 and yall came keep the JordanXX3
Darwinstl23
not even close

yea it does,the blue part on the side.the shoe also look like the black/red 16's w/o the shroud

yea it does,the blue part on the side.the shoe also look like the black/red 16's w/o the shroud
Seriously, you guys are....

reaching-for-star-big.jpg

Those look nothing like the XVI's w/wo the shroud. I could see how a simpleton could compare the AND1 shoe with the XX3, but it is a stretch.

anybody have a "clicking" problem when they WALK in their XX3"s? the stitching pattern panel is folding out and clicking as i walk. mad ANNOYING...it's only on my left shoe too. the right shoe the pattern panel has a small patch that's sticking out like the glue didnt hold in one spot.

i'm so tempted to return these, never been so annoyed by a pair of jordans or nikes after wearing them right out the box. ive tried wearing them loose and tightening them all the way...the clicking/folding of the stitching panel is pissing me off.

mine do that too, periodically. i assume its common and hope it will go away after breaking in and stiffness goes away.

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

People fell to realize that these are hand made.

these shoes are no more "handmade" than any others, they just appear to be more due to the nice details. theyre made in the same factories by thesame rows of workers sitting at their sewing machines. the xx3 just requires more steps due to all of the custom stitching and forming.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Seriously, you guys are....

reaching-for-star-big.jpg

Those look nothing like the XVI's w/wo the shroud. I could see how a simpleton could compare the AND1 shoe with the XX3, but it is a stretch.

roll.gif
Reaching for the stars...ha, absolutely hilarious to me.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

mine do that too, periodically. i assume its common and hope it will go away after breaking in and stiffness goes away.

Yeah mine do that. I'm thinking it will go away as they loosen up.

There is some "resemblance" between that And 1 shoe and the Jordan XX3 but not much. The AJXX3 obviously has alot of other designer cues in it thatmakes it look unique in it's own right. The finger print idea is totally new, the hand stitching idea is totally new, the design pattern on the shoes aretotally new (and different for each particular shoe). So yes...there are some cues from the And 1, but then again, alot of sneakers share maybe one or two cuesfrom others and come out looking way different.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

and1.remix.660.jpg

Darwinstl23
not even close

juss so u will be satisfied with ur bad cmoparison...i will say u win

I see what you are getting at with the AND1's, almost dead on. They also look a lot like these, because both are black in color and both have a midsole andtongue.
2992ec.jpg

352of1l.jpg

The only thing I think looks "close" to the XX3's is the blue molding on those And 1's. No, the blue molding does NOT look exactly like howthe XX3's black molding is shaped around the shoe, but the toe box area is somewhat reminiscent. THAT'S IT! And even that's not too close becauseof the thickness and length it goes up to on the And 1 shoe.

man on my stealths i just noticed on the fin on the back, one shoe has the red stitching its supposed to have, the other doesnt!! do you guys thinks iteligible for a voucher from nike because i think its worthy of a voucher, its a noticeable defect IMO. if it is, how does a voucher work?? i dont think Nikewill send me another pair since they are sold out of sz. 10s online. do i have to send the shoes to nike or what?? because in my area they are sold out in mysize and i dont want to return it and get stuck with a $200 finishline gift card since i had them reserved. what do you guys think?? all help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by aec23

man on my stealths i just noticed on the fin on the back, one shoe has the red stitching its supposed to have, the other doesnt!! do you guys thinks it eligible for a voucher from nike because i think its worthy of a voucher, its a noticeable defect IMO. if it is, how does a voucher work?? i dont think Nike will send me another pair since they are sold out of sz. 10s online. do i have to send the shoes to nike or what?? because in my area they are sold out in my size and i dont want to return it and get stuck with a $200 finishline gift card since i had them reserved. what do you guys think?? all help is appreciated.

if you got them from finishline they can probably easily locate you another pair from a store that has a large surplus, but you better do it today asap. before you return them take some pics and post them, thats a freak defect.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

guys, it's inperative that you guys check and re-check your pairs before purchasing!!! Alot of the pairs have glue residue and white scuffs on the toe boxes! I had to go through 6 pairs of sz. 10s before I found a clean pair.... just a heads up!

-jester
When I got my pair home I actually found a scuff on the side of mine I hadn't noticed in the store, and I was like
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
happy.gif
, so I was relieved to say the least. Luckily the scuff was on the plastic/rubber "finger" on the side of the toe box. Obviously I wouldn't use that stuff anywhere else on the shoe.

Where do you get the scuff &stain remover? Mine has the same thing, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

It's the little bottle of stuff they sell at Finish Line. It's made by SofSole and it's fantastic. Just don't use it on nubuck, suede orcloth because it is petroleum-based and will stain.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

-jester
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
happy.gif

It's the little bottle of stuff they sell at Finish Line. It's made by SofSole and it's fantastic. Just don't use it on nubuck, suede or cloth because it is petroleum-based and will stain.

I almost had the same issue. The first pair the employee showed me had a few glue stains and scuffs. But I made him get another pair(which was the lastsize 12) and thankfully they were immaculate.

Another ill sneaker cleaner is Lincoln E-Z cleaner. One of the best.

MerkurPosite- Did you cop from a chick in Footaction @ Steamtown mall?

Copped these with ease at 10am on Saturday in Fairfield CA. Then I went to Roseville CA later at around 7pm and they had a full size run @ FNL. Location is afactor

Back
Top Bottom